REQ

This was a meme I know, but unironically, I think once these guys have a mainnet platform that works with fiat, Ycombinator will kick in and aggressively market the "Pay with Request" button down the throats of normies at Amazon, Ebay, and also all their own products (Slack, Reddit, Dropbox, AirBnB), to the point that everyone uses this over PayPal.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7f1bvz/coinbase_is_adding_erc20_tokens_in_2018_coinbase/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's no meme. Veeky Forums is sometimes right too...

Shit. Should have went all in. Fell for the ARK meme, now I have to hodl the dip forever.

im on both. Dont worry. Ark will be huge.

You guys are idiots. Do you really think this shit coin is going to be used by amazon? by google? LMAO.

When Google deems it so, there will be Google Pay Blockchain

When Amazon deems it so, there will be Amazon pay Blockchain

the fact that you think giants will bow down to some faggot IT peasants and their shit coin tech is LAUGHABLE.

Anyone can make a fucking blockchain, you think google, amazon, apple won't do it better?

Even LINK will make good gains this month. sometimes their is truth in the memes.

Salty nocoiner.

These companies would rather buy out a project proven to be successful rather than spend hundred of millions on products that might not succeed use some logic user

YC Company - likely REQ will be added to Coinbase in the future for main world adoption as they are funded by the same people.

reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7f1bvz/coinbase_is_adding_erc20_tokens_in_2018_coinbase/

Fake

Me too. But I think I put too much into ARK (53% currently, the rest in REQ and LINK). Still in profit of course, 'cause I'm not retarded and bought most of it at ~$2.50.

>only 1k REQ

should I just kill myself now bros?

I hope you are not invested in any coin or project right now, because your logic is one of the shittiest in this whole board. Doesn't even understand how big companies work.

Yes. 10k is bare minimum to make it if the stars align perfectly.

t. 10k REQie

Just buy more?

I'm literally broke. End of semester and start my job in January

14k REQ, feels comfy af. Just hodl next 6 months

150k ready here, Q1 2018 will be interesting

Price predictions for Q1? I was predicting 0,25USD EoY but with this rapid growth...

My strategy is to sell 1k at $1, 1k at $2.5, $5 etc. Too many good projects out there to hodl mindlessly.

I think the bare minimum is 100K, unless you are able to trade the dips and peaks.

50K loser, going to KMS if that shit doesn't go down again.

Hahaha. Fuck you retarded fudders. Now you must FOMO in or miss out entirely. How does it feel to be functionally retarded? Hmmm? Hmmmmmm? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well "make it" means something different for everyone. For me it's $100k to live frugally, yet comfy without needing to work ever again. 10k REQ (only 27% of my portfolio) might just help me get there. Then it's only one 10x moonshot from being a millionaire.

i had exactly 20k REQ on binance, sometimes 2-4 REQ just ''vanishes'' from my balances. Does anyone know why this happens?

Explain how the fuk you can never work again with only 100K.. Gonna buy a container box?

>don't be a burger
>???
>retire

I will need several millions and even then you just have a casual live.

Wut? How the fuck you can live with just 100k the rest of your life?

>who was divideds or cashing out capital gains
$1k is a slightly above average wage in my home country. 100k is on average a bit over $10k/year from a fucking S&P 500.

Have fun when the market crashes and you're withdrawing more than 3% a year

>implying stock market will crash
>implying S&P 500 wasn't just an example and I won't keep it all in crypto for insane gains

>sold his req below ico price

sorry for your loss user,,,

There are people here who have a wage of 300$ a month.

Netting 100k is enough for you to buy two flats and rent them for an average wage and live off it normally.

>Amazon will just make their own bitcoin, lmao

Why haven't they already? What's the obstacle?

When it goes to $6. Simple arithmetic ladm8.

Look at the OMG market cap, and now replace that with REQ, because we're going to eject OMG and their skateboard meme vaporware.

They don't even plan to have a mainnet. It's build on Ethereum, which is also why the token is completely useless, as you need ETH gas anyway to transact.
How anyone can not see that this is a scam coin is beyond me. Hold some and ride the pump, but get out early 2018.

Dont forget about coin burning m8s. If this baby hits the market and get somewhat widly adopted every transaction will burn a certain amount of coins so our hodled coins will get even more valuable.
Or it can never take off and will be worth nothing in a year time, we never know. Only invest what you dont mind losing!

Do you know how ERC20 tokens work m8? Do you know the purpose of ETH? Do you understand the future scaling plans of ETH? If you did you wouldn't spout dumb shit like this.

>A program that runs on a computer can't be more expensive than the the computer it runs on
The sad part is that some people will actually believe this insanity

> doesn't know shit about ERC20 or ETH, trying to educate people about it
i bet u bought confido too

A wild Confido and DGB investor appears!

yea literally it's one or the other

either
>This thing is used, and eventually everyone uses it and it's number 3 after ethereum
>this thing is never used, it slowly dwindles down to 1c, untill people aren't even buying it for 1 sat

t

>Veeky Forums is sometimes right too...
Veeky Forums is always right and always wrong because the people on this board always argue and speculate in opposite directions.

The only times Veeky Forums is 'wrong' is when a newfag makes a bad call and doesn't want to own up to the consequences of their own decisions. So they blame everyone else.

REQ doesn't need to be adopted by consumers. Paypal has a merchant fee of 5%.
REQ has a merchant fee of 0.1%

If you think big players are going to not use REQ because "muh shitcoin", then you need to re-evaluate why you're investing in whatever you're holding.

> Need to buy BTC first
For 10% fee on coinbase. Kek

you have to pay a fee when you trade, in the form or req, so when you are buying large amounts of req the fee is in form of req, so 2 or 3 req = the 40 cent fee or whatever