Naruto travels to 40k universe...

Naruto travels to 40k universe, how long it will take him to bring peace and prosperity and to make everybody friends despise differences?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0XWCG2hicT6
vocaroo.com/i/s01TkcR4tPmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L2HsVzdA8dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He would get ass blasted by fucking cultist before he could so much as finish his garbage intro

But if he gets a suit and weapons: godmode

Assuming this isn't bait.. I guess a couple big question needs to be addressed first.

Are chakra techniques just a differerent way to use psyker powers, or is it an entirely different thingamabob?
If they aren't the same then I guess he teaches people how to throw fireballs and shit. Imperium wins forever due to the entire IG getting an upgrade.

But that's boring. Let's assume jutsus and psyker powers are just two different ways of doing the same thing instead.. and also that Mr. BELIEVE IT's plot armor is enough to resist daemons suddenly being a thing he has to deal with. Possibly due to the powerful warp spirit companion shackled to him which may or may not also be a daemon.
Then he's a psyker of unreasonably hefty might who can create body doubles who can also use psyker powers.

What I'm saying is that bald Naruto may or may not be Alpharius.

Completely fucked by Chaos, like all of these terrible threads end up being

>>Does the writer specifically include a protection against the force that is completely capable of corrupting the souls and morality of those that aren't actively taught how to resist said corruption before encountering it?

If the answer, like this one, is no then they are fucked. All "___ into 40k" threads end this way and proceed for another 300+ shit posts as people whine and complain.

That's the thing, Naruto has an incorruptible morality, he might be a small fly in 40k powerlevels but his charisma brought peace to a entire world who has been on constant wars over several millenia. Even aliens and gods fell into his mind tricks of peace and friendship

But wait, doesn't Naruto have that circle ink thing that lets him fight against just such a force?

I mean, to be fair Naruto has a fucking daemon bound up inside of him, and he hasn't been corrupted. I think he would be fine against Chaos.

Best thing, he fucking befriended that demon and made him into his pet, he also befriended all other demons in his setting

naruto has a decent chance of getting brutally murdered, but there's no chance he'll fall to chaos. Even as far as the series goes, Naruto himself is just way too goddamn pure and they live in a world where mind control is commonplace(genjutsu), and naruto dealt with a batshit insane 'demon' in his head for 16 years before his purity made the 'demon' go full tsundere for him.

adding to this, I'd argue that there's exactly 4 characters who would not fall to chaos, excepting a greater daemon interaction or something:

Naruto
Hyuga Hinata
Rock Lee
Maito Gai.

say what you will about the characters, those 4 are so stupidly pure even as naruto got darker and darker, that they'd likely never fall to chaos.

I swear we should just throw this dude into the Eye of Terror

give it a training arc with him using a billion kage bunshins, a war arc, and it'll end with slaanesh, nurgle, khorne, and tzeentch exiting the eye, holding hands, and agreeing to help humans and xenos reach a new age.

then the emperor will awaken, pass his powers onto naruto, and naruto will become the new emperor-kage.

>SUDDENLY DAEMONS

>GUESS WHAT?
>SUDDENLY EVEN MOAR DAEMONS

>GUESS WHAT?
>SUDDENLY TYRANIDS
>AND CHAOS ORKS

>GUESS WHAT?
>CUTE ELDAR FARSEER REDHEAD
>FRIENDSIP?
>IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND, YOU FILTHY MONKEIGH. (And I abolutely don't want to do lewd things to you, BAKA. It's not like I want to hold hands. BAKA.)
>INQUISITION SAYS HERESY!
>EXTERMINATUS

>Exterminatus
that's pretty similar to what madara(then kaguya) had planned.

naruto beat it with the power of friendship.

But can anyone in 40k beat Mandara Uchiha and I'm talking about....

post the pasta. I currently have access to a studio-quality mic due to my college program.

NO. NOPE.
Madara never even came close to EXTERMINATUS level.
Kaguya came closer then Madara, but still nowhere near close enough to EXTERMINATUS.
EXTERMINATUS is extinction of ALL life on the planet. Or at least everything more complex then bacteria. Up to reducing the planet itself to itty bitty chunks.

I'll make a 40k version

moon-eye plan was to brainwash everyone and become god

kaguya plan was to wipe out all life and start over with her super-tree that would suck all chakra(the source of all life on the planet) out of EVERYTHING.

>Naruto

Did you forget the two meteors? And he didn't even break a sweat. Also Rikudo created the fucking moon, and Madara ,Sasuke and Naruto are even beyond his level.

These people are able to go planet buster, they don't because they can't breath in space, but if they could, man.

Naruto is simply a Alpha level psycher, he can control the minds of aggressors and make them friends and mass manipulate on country sized scale.

The majority of his true power comes from a symbiotic relationship with a warp entity sealed in him by a complicated ritual.

Basically he can fuck up a sector but should he be discovered he would be defeated by the inquisition, a Space Marine strike force with a libraries attached, or a Grey Knight strike force. The Inquisition has faced far worse, I always remember the little girl twins that destroyed entire planets and killed entire guard armies led by inquisitors sent to kill/ capture them or the one alpha psycher that rules 1000 worlds until the Templars put him down.

He would do some crazy shit, but 40k has, as always, seen worse.

>Chakra was taken from Shinju and GIVEN to people.
>Kaguya wants to reclaim chakra.
>Mans die =/= Extinction of all life.
Yeah, no Madaras Meteors were more like a small nuke at most.

Well, granted with a lot of time and effort they could perform a low-level Exterminatus, but compared to what some of the factions could do it's nothing. No total extinction of all life for Madara. Kaguya MAYBE could do it though.

as shown by the byakugan earlier in the series, chakra has spread and begun to exist in all living things.

not to rush you, but I have about 20 minutes before I have to start class again and I can't be recording non-class stuff during class.

We're comparing a single human being with a couple of kilometric long starship. That's like saying Emperor is shit because he can't cause Exterminatus with his dick.

Actually worse, is not a psychic ability, which will deemed Naruto even more dangerous and making his extermination a more important matter. You can't have something unexplicable roaming around.

Maybe I'm wrong but Malcador hid Titan and grey kniggs in the warp while he was on Holy Terra, so it's not a matter of individual abilities.
Big E is even moar OP.

Also, you're wrong, because Emperor COULD do it before his unfortunate bout with Horus. From the other end of the star system. He's been keeping a warp rift that is essentially a second Eye of Terror closed and controlling the Astronomicon for ten thousand years while mostly dead on life support.

>Suddenly daemons, Tyranids and Space Marines get caught in Infinite Tsukuyomi and are now working for the ninjas

>Naruto can cast Infinite Tsukuyomi?
>Naruto has a spare ten-tails to power it?

Yet he couldn't wipe a couple of ships that were about to attack Terra
baka

No, he makes something worse...he befriends all of them and now they're all happy working side to side with humans for a better future.

>the posts in this thread
It could make a tv show. What would it be called?
My Little Ninja: Friendship is Heresy?

>Couple.
>What are Primarchs
>And Chaos Gods.

>What are Primarchs
>And Chaos Gods.
Friends.

Kill yourself

>He couldn't even teleport Terra indifenitely changing it's location everytime
Srly, this "Emperor" seems to be weak as fuck

>the little girl twins that destroyed entire planets

What. Sauce?

The "he makes everyone friends" bullshit isn't true, even in the comic. A large number of enemies hate him and die fighting him. He only befriends Pain and the Kage because he believes in an ideology they all wish for. The Imperium gives no shits about his wishes and is pragmatic enough to drown him out in their brainwashed idolatry.

If Chakra is psychic potential then the planet is supremely fucked, one demonic infestation on this world, far from the emperor's protection and wards, and this planet's population starts exploding into demons and is overrun. All it takes is one weak mind and everything is fucked.

If its not a psychic ability then Naruto is fucked by chaos as that means he really has NO protection from the warp as his abilities have NOTHING to do with psychic potential. It would be more like harnessing a Maiden World's spirit, and while its strong, its not THAT crazy in the setting.

Same with the "demon" inside of him, which is pure chakra

Then that means his world is just an anomaly that could be wiped out by any nearby faction or drowned in an Ork WAAAGH.

The emperor could never just blow planets up with his mind, his Astromicon nonsense is partly because he is fed 1000+ psychers every day.

Blowing up planets with mind bullets is Pre-Fall Eldar tier nonsense, not even the necrons can get that crazy.

The most insane thing like that I can imagine is the "Black Hole in a box prank" the Dark Eldar can pull off, since they have the highest tech due to not fleeing Eldar civilization during the fall but instead riding it out in the webway.

Its not the loli's your thinking of. It was from an old White Dwarf around when the Hereticus codex came out on the most dangerous foes the Ordo Hereticus faced. These monsters were hundreds of years old hags which brutally murdered world after world before being captured. Made themselves look like children to avoid detection.

If Naruto's whole planet is transported to WH40K rather than just Naruto himself, then they know about the existence of aliens from Kaguya, and what a threat they'd pose unless everyone pools their resources and starts digging up forbidden jutsu to fight them with.

>Orochimaru uses Edo Tensei to resurrect Horus under his control

naruto made friends with fucking everyone, and, to list an early accomplishment, was the reason that suna allied with the leaf after the sound attack.

>Made friends with everyone
>Madara and Kayuga became friends...oh wait

At best, he is charismatic like crazy, at worst he is well on his way to Slannesh demonhood or Tzeentch fuckery.

>suna allied with the leaf after the sound attack
I assume sand? and that was only because he saved their leader, who sees him personally as a friend. In fact most of his "friends" only become friends after he saves them in some way, not because of his personality or ideology. Hell his villiage only cares when he saves them from pain and brings 90% of them back to freaking life. So they only care when he does something that fundamentally profits them. He buys their loyalty. He himself is usually described as annoying and bothersome to most characters until that moment happens.

>Edo Tensei to resurrect Horus
You cant resurrect something without a soul

>He couldn't even kawarimi Earth when Horus and company attacked him
Fucking easy, boom, you just hit an Earth's size stump

his ideology specifically moved the old woman from post timeskip, as well as Pain.

No, he befriends people when they both end tired as fuck of beating each other.
He didn't save Gaara, they both beat each other senseless
He didn't save Sasuke, they both beat each other senseless
He didn't save B, they both beat each other senseless
Etc

When you punch Naruto you start having feelings for him, also his incorruptible morality and sense of right and wrong is so simple is infallible. Smarter people tried to beat him before...they all failed.

>You cant resurrect something without a soul
Actually you don't need a soul to ressurrect people in Naruto, you can do it, but is not needed, at all, you'll end with a puppet that does everything the original did with none of the problems that comes from free will

He'll become a wonderful asset for the Empire, they'll use him when they need to strike some deal with other factions (and then backstab them when Naruto isn't around), is a win-win situation.

No, you need the soul. Its why Sasuke needed to free the Kage from Death's stomach and sealing is the only way to stop the Edo Tensei.

Sure you can MAKE them zombies as part of the technique but you need the soul as a basis.

If Rock Lee was given access to a drop pod could he deep strike onto a planet and single-fistedly stop an Ork Waaagh!

>Yfw you realize Rock Lee is just a celexus asassin

>Naruto plays with the golden throne when nobody is watching
>Kills Emperor
>Uppsy daisy
>Everybody so mad Khorne is about to appear on Earth
>Don't worry, I'll call my friend Orochi
>Ressurrects Emperor
>Emperor and Naruto are bff
>Everybody is happy...except the Inquisition who are now unemployed

Bonus points: Emperor turns out to be an old pervy geezer like Jiraiya

Well Im pretty sure Paula Dean would awaken from her slumber while 2Pac would raise his Catachans to fight Chaos lord Biggie Smalls. In the mean time the secret Wu-Tang Clan Space marine chapter would go on their crusade against Al-Gores wife in order to save Bill Murray and find their chapters relic the album of "Once Upon A Time in Shaolin" which was lost to an evil Space marine apothecary. While the Kariskins of Cadia Hickock .45,Carnickcon, and Ian managed to obtain Mars pattern autoguns and are now on a crusade against their arch enemies "The knights of ATF". While this is all happening a Legion of the Damned captain Guy Fieri is called upon to save Pvt.Ramirez of the Cadian rangers who is the key to stopping the 13th Black Crusade and to top this all off the Tech Priest Deltron 3030 has somehow rediscovered the phospex STC with help from Duty Deltron must now protect the STC or else it could fall in the wrong hands.2pac is actually working for the inquisition since his famous quote of "Only God Can Judge Me" remeber how 2pac used to lead a company of them before he was shot by Biggie Smalls in the battle of Las Derengo. Thanks to Radical Inquisitor Tony Hawk he was saved and now they launched a mission to take down the Chaos lords of GWAR. Though GWAR has an ace of their sleeve they request the help of Chaos Sorcerer MC Ride and his warriors DEATH GRIPS. Though this they resurrect Heretek MF DOOM and his Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

and thats what would happen if naruto was in 40k

>Rock Lee/Might Guy dies in battle
>Use Edo Tensei to bring them back
>All Eight Gates, all the time

gai used all 8 gates

he survived it.

You mean fight and become the crowd favorite only to lose and need others to actually win the fight for him right?

I always hated how his main, important, fights always follow the pattern of showing off how unique he is in the setting, before worfing him so someone else can win for him.

Might Guy however, He could fuck up a titan with a single kick And then get saved right when he should have died, ruining all tension and sense of sacrifice

>Emperor turns out to be an old pervy geezer like Jiraiya
Emperor confirmed to be able to Exterminatus a planet with his dick

Gai could only keep all Eight Gates open for about five minutes before he burned his whole body to a crisp. Even after receiving hax healing immediately afterwards, he was confined to a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

With an Edo Tensei body he could just walk around with the gates open all the time.

yeah, but the initial pitch of the 8 gates was that if you opened the gate of death, that was it, you died.

lee super DUPER fucked up his body just opening 3 gates against gaara, not just from gaara crushing his arm and leg.

Is there an Scfi character stronger than Cato Sicarius?

And I’m referring to Dark age of technology warcrafted power armor with the Eternal Ultramar powerfists and necrophase powersword(with the +7 wound ability) equipped with his twinlinked stormbolter with special ammo and control of the custodes and the emperor himself, a complete god emperor, with Gulimans DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform 2nd tyranic war and adrenaline release muscles as well as being extremely skilled in CQC and long range combat.

Go to fanfiction.net for that shit. 95% of Naruto cross over fiction has Naruto being some other character and wrecking the setting. Either tearing down the abusive life of Konoha or the world he's taking his powers from.

Don't make me cast fist, Sicarius.

once I get a break to go to the studios again I'll record it.

Big E shits warp storms. Pretty sure he can wipe a planet with his pecker.

Iz dere a fella 'umie, chaos-lad, greenskin or 'uvvah-thing wot iz more killy den Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka?

An listen up yoo gitz, cuz i'z talkin' about da sekund Waaagh! of Armageddon Ghazghkull wiff da Goff Formation so dat Prophet of da Waaagh! always up and 'iz 2+ invuln save, and 'iz full suit of Cybork-Mega Armor plus da Big boss Killklaw 'an wiff iz Twin-linked big shoota and da full command of da Waaagh Council and all six of da greata Klanz
He also has up ta three Ammo Runtz 'an iz joined by da Bully Boy Meganobz 'an a boss with lucky stikk + Mad Dok Grotsnik 'wit 3 Grot Orderleyz, inside a Blitz-Brigade Battlewagon 'wiff 4 big shootaz dat jus' scouted with dat grotz spider pet implanted in 'iz brain-pan so 'e can perform da mighty 'eadbutt for 2+ attackz when chargin' and use da fightin' juice az well az bein da 'ardest Boss 'dere eva wuz in a fight 'an also bein' propa shooty azwell

vocaroo.com/i/s0XWCG2hicT6

vocaroo.com/i/s01TkcR4tPmQ

>Are chakra techniques just a differerent way to use psyker powers, or is it an entirely different thingamabob?
Its different its basically highly mold-able energy that came from a trans-dimensional fruit that a race of reality travelling xenos covets. It spread to the world and basically everyone has an energy battery that they can mold with seals to form jutsu's. All the Chakra can be removed and gathered to once again reform the fruit.

You can't use Infinite Tsukiyomi and Edo Tensei at creatures without Chakra. And Chakra is not a soul.

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & got Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

Reminder, Cell is able to leverage Namekian regeneration and Frieza's physiology to put extremely high multipliers on the Kaioken, can produce Cell Jrs and borrow their energies to power the Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb), with full mastery of the Shunkan Ido (Instant Transmission) and able to use Shunkan Kamehameha to sneak attack opponents before they knew what hit them, can use Cho Kyoshinjutsu (Giant Form) due to his Namekian DNA and Shishin no Ken (Multi Form) together to overwhelm opponents, has Taiyoken to get the drop on any opponent that can see, and is able to spam Kikohos since Androids have infinite life energy and with Kikohos so strong that circular imprints are left on the ground.

The Judaeo-Christian God.

Or Droopy Dog, but I feel like mentioning him is cheating.

saitama

He uses that stupid clone jutsu thing to zerg rush the imperial palace and becomes Hokage. Or Emprah.

>Chaos is winning
>This starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=L2HsVzdA8dk

How fucked are the ruinous powers?

Sage for off topic but I think it's really quite charming how we're able to have a knowledgeable and interesting discussion about the consequences of Naruto being transported to the 40k-verse without the obnoxious immaturity you could expect on any other board (DAE Naruto gateway to shit taste). Good show.

It's actually surprising, more serious threads about X in 40k ended being shit, and this silly one is actually nice.

Not very knowledgeable in Naruto, but after reading here that human's chakra comes from aliens, how did animals and plants got their chakra then?

>That's the thing, Naruto has an incorruptible morality, he might be a small fly in 40k powerlevels but his charisma brought peace to a entire world who has been on constant wars over several millenia. Even aliens and gods fell into his mind tricks of peace and friendship
Wouldn't that give him a shitton of power in the Immaterium?

I think he would do better then most people give him credit for here.

Some chakra fruit did it. Humans can shit/die/be eaten.

He gets boned for housing A FUCKING DAEMON. Said Daemon would later become a minor chaos god for weaboos or whatever the closest 40k equivilent of them are.

Naruto has had a demon living in his soul since he was born, he fucking purified it.

Naruto is undeniably shit though

Gets purged by the blood ravens/10.

He's got a demon inside him. That's unacceptable.

>Daily Reminder that Might Guy is the only living ninja that Madara had fun fighting

>My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to become the God Emperor of Man! Believe it!