Statistics

Hey guys, anyone here is good at statistics?
I need help with analysing some data.
I can pay 25 USD per hour.

How many satoshis for a pure virgin cockslut like this??

>analysing some data

Green, line going up = good
Red, line going down = bad

Saved you hundreds.

More info

I do ML consulting and I charge $500/hr. So fuck off.

For example:
Question:
Generate summary statistics for the following variables: payment, tenure, job grade. The descriptive statistics must be calculated for the entire sample as well as for the sub-samples of employees by gender. The calculated statistics must, at least, include the mean and standard deviation. Carefully explain your findings.

I could explain it just in words, but I have to use excel to make descriptive statistics, but when I use the tool "descriptive statistics" in Data analysis on excel, I get diffrerent numbers, and I cannot figure out how to get labels as well.
Should I use Anova or? I just need to find means and standard deviations. I did it the old school way and found correct numbers, but I have to get one of those fancy tables from the data analysis pack in excel.

There should be a check box to include labels and the fancy output goes where you select the cell for output. All your measures of data centrality should be in your data analysis tool.

Yeah, I found out now, thank you.

What would you suggest me to do here:
You are starting to observe a pattern in the data, however, you need further proof on whether differences in pay are driven by gender or other reasons.

I was thinking F-test and then T-test??

Lemme guess, Business Statistics or some uni class of that kind? I know what Excel pack you're talking about and it gave me the right numbers only after figuring out what Excel wanted from me to get the right formatting. Don't know if you have to do it but if you have to work with regression and/or pivot tables see if they give any better info. Otherwise, try to sort of backtrack the formula you have to use to see at which point of the formula Excel begins to show the wrong working out or answer. Once you've found it try touching up the formula with whatever's necessary to get Excel to show the right answer.

There was another program I used that my uni provided (forgot its name) but it basically worked out descriptive statistics and would give different numbers from Excel, see if you can find a program like that.

Thank you, will try!
And yes, it's Business Research Methods

>you need further proof on whether differences in pay are driven by gender or other reasons.
Sounds like a trick question. If you give the right answer you're a sexist misogynist. If you give the wrong answer you're bad at reasoning and research.

That's why I have to discreetly answer it in values and reject or accept my hypothesi

Post throwaway, I don't have a degree but I'm studying finance and comp sci

How many questions do you have?

[email protected]

I can send u the document or an email with all the questions.. It's 500 characters too long on Veeky Forums

but 7 questions

Answering all questions should take about 1-2 hours, unless u are good, then I suppose u can do it in 20-30 min (if u can in 30 min I will pay u 2 hours anyways)

I am heading home, so won't respond for 1 hour

Literally use R (get R studio). Read the CSV into a data frame and type "summary(df)"

STOP POSTING PICS OF GIRLS I'M TRYING TO NOFAP REEEEEEEE

Hello. Yes. Got PhD in econ. Work for gov as statistician.

Not working.

[email protected]

I calculate the GDP . So pretty sure I can do your shit.

Yes I am sir

her waist is photoshopped. either that or its a man because in proportion to her shoulders something just aint right

Sorry, my mistake.
[email protected]

are your numbers faked?

Loads of (((estimates))).

Kek

You're getting different numbers because excel isn't great for descriptive stats. You need to use minitab or spss.

It's also a lot easier in minitab.