ITT: Veeky Forums-related Youtube Channels

Spoony has been discussed ad-naseum, but what about other Veeky Forums related Youtube channels.

So what do you guys think of South Texas Fail's Veeky Forums stories?

Holy shit. His latest story: Herbert the Pervert who loved Strawberry Sherbert, is a doozy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NquGkFiP1BA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9C_HReR_McQ?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=q9Cg5ZOmGeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Matt Coville is based

Roll20 if you want a GM who is REALLY good at bringing NPCs to life and a smattering of SJW to top it off.

Matt Coville as well for the same reasons, but without the SJW

Critical Roll for some damn entertaining players.

>without the SJW
What about the sociology of dnd he made?

>That story
>Seems like a perfectly ordinary That Guy creeper story
MFW The ending

Will Spoony ever recover?

>tfw want to do a youtube channel of me running my home-brew systems
>tfw doubt anyone would care

I don't think anyone wants to watch my autism as I teach weird systems.

The 3rd Wheel / Thrilling Intent for a small consistent party in a long running adventure with die rolls removed so it's just story. The quality jumps up at episode 41 which serves as an alternate jump-in point to episode 1.
Gregor a best. Ashe a shit.

Oh right, you know as I was typing that I was thinking about putting "with less SJW" but then I couldn't remember what exactly he said.

Both are SJW and both seem like they would be amazing GMs, coincidence? I hope so.

I want to watch.

>with die rolls removed so it's just story.
Eeehhhhh...
Not so sure I'm as interested in some dudes sat around telling a story.
But maybe I'm just an autist.

I was halfway through writing out "So why exactly should I keep listening to this guy?" when, suddenly, it happened.

>Roll20 if you want a GM who is REALLY good at bringing NPCs to life
And who uses his hair to express himself.
He and some of his group always remind me of this song. youtu.be/9C_HReR_McQ?t=54

Call me a stick in the mud asshole, but I can't get over that to get past the boring rambling that they do for the first hour+ of every game they do. Just so boring, I'm guessing they get better afterward, but I'm not going to sit at my computer listening to them drone on and on before the game.

Yeah if you're not playing with SJWs you're doing it wrong. The average D&D game is already practically about the benefits of multiculturalism, with a bunch of people from different backgrounds and races (literally) teaming up to accomplish more than they could apart. That's coded into the very essence of how the game plays. It's also a very social game, and people with a propensity towards social justice and feminism are, as a rule, far more socially aware than basement dwelling grognards (or rather, people who are more socially competent are more likely to be SJWs because they are capable of empathy) and generally more imaginative to boot.

High Rollers is the best actual play D&D show I've seen. The fact that they're British probably has something to do with it, modern American fantasy is such a circlejerk.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9Cg5ZOmGeU

>Critical Role
Best bard I've seen, that's for damn sure.

>Masturbation: The Post
You do know that there is a lot of middle ground between basement dwelling /pol/tards and SJW, right? I'd rather play with a person with a balanced brain who can keep their politics out of the game.

LOL.

I think it'd be fun to watch someone try to run/review shitty homebrew systems, but you'd need a group with a massive bullshit tolerance.

You can go back and watch the, like, two weeks worth of VODs on their twitch channel where you get to see all the dice rolling and mechanical stuff. They're both worth it, but watching the Youtube-based series is more if you want something that's closer to a TV show, for lack of a better term

idubbbz is really the only channel I can fucking stand to watch anymore.

News is bullshit.
Gaming is pandering.
40k videos are 120 minutes long.
Why even go to youtube anymore?

>Open
>"Love me, I know you do.......................anyway-"
>Close

>Start OP video
>Oh look, another horribly embellished creepy guy story.
>Keep watching because fuck sleep.
Then the middle happens.

Good taste. Good combo of fluff and crunch and stuff to blatantly steal. He just looks like a DM should.

I think that was more of a "As a DM, know your audience. Maybe don't have everybody just be raping literally all the time. Don't be a wangrod." I got no problem with that.

Caught up on Rollplay Swan Song which I enjoyed a lot.
Mirrorshades is pretty good too.
Of the older shows I liked their original Rollplay, and Pendragon.
Other than that nothing have really grabbed me.
Well I guess Dark Heresy was good too.

ok wtf is actually in there? I can't watch it on phone bandwidth.

Youtube has a new feature that lets you skip ahead in videos now.

I don't suppose people would want to watch me run Storm King's Thunder?

I know I wouldn't

When opinions are presented as facts...

Itmejp for Rollplay
Swan Song
West Marches
Mirrorshades
Balance of Power: Dark Side
Court of Swords was pretty meh at first but after the tpk I'm more optimistic about it.