Character Art

Old thread reached limit

Got any of them there Aasimar floating around?

Alt color palette. Anyone need recolors/edits done?

Would it be possible to give her copper or bronze skin and get rid of the tusks?

This good? I can make the skin more warm toned/cool toned/lighter/darker if you want. brown elves best elves

Oh wow. You did a beautiful job. Thank you so much. I think it's great how she is now.

Yeah, if you don't mind, would you mind recoloring this with a darker cloak and maybe make the red stripes black?

> This chick walks into the club and slaps your girlfriend's ass.
> what do you do?

Glad to help!
Here ya go

Ask my self why I brought Blow-up Betty with me to the bar again.

friend is running a game based in the 1920s. Prohibition with mythical bullshit mixed in. Requesting whatever the hell you got that fits.

Could you please remove the facial scars and make her skin just a touch lighter? Thank you in advance.

Looking for Swashbucklers, Post-Apoc things and DESU any photo that'll inspire a cool concept

Looking for monk art.

Requesting art of Werewolves and/or anything Gothic.

I'm Any specific monks you looking for?

Yeesh.

Watch and see what happens; maybe I'll get to see my girlfriend flustered in a yuri situation.

>tfw pic related is the LEAST weeb thing in your charart folder

Any monks are okay. Ascetic monks with shaved heads and warm-colored robes are more what I'm gearing toward.

Haha, right after went through.

Don't have any more monk art though, I'll just post my weeb shit.

Does anyone have any completely savage character art?

I'm not looking for vikings, I want someone who literally is no better than an animal. Preferably mongolian/chinese in appearance.

Have a cultist in return

Berserk immediately comes to mind. Just Googling "guts berserk" will net you tons of art like pic related.

Anyone know if there's other art in a similar style to the stuff from Banner Saga?

I'm aware of Berserk. I was thinking something in the style of Zodd's human form, but even more primal.

Trying to find a pic I saw a while back of a roman-esque woman in heavy armor. It looked almost like a medieval-plate interpretation of the Lorica Segmentata. Anyone help an user out?

Not an art request but an ARTIST request: who's that fantasy artist who does really good creepy monsters, like the Soviet mutant cattle zombie, sinister merfolk/fishpeople, WW2 zombie cyborgs and mecha, eerie angels and the necromancer woman who becomes pregnant with ghosts? He's got a really distinctive style.

Found it!

Anyone with a lot of armor designs saved? Looking for something for my soulbound monk.

leave my girlfriend, clearly me and this new girl have some actual taste in common.

>some actual taste in common
Slapping girls' asses?

Thanks user, much obliged!

/r/ing slave girls

I need pictures.
Pictures of peasants.