most humorous thing in this thread

>Le maymay dump thread
SAGE
GTFO

>>>/reddit/

>i love meeeeemes xD

nah man u jus hella jelly of that guys digis

Pls dump more memes.
Also, what's the best userfriendly memebuilder ? Cba using photoshop, wanna make some stoned memes 2nite

literally dying from this atm, people are staring

Have a capitalism meme

paint

>
Her posture just screams awkward date

Investing in a company which is literally held up by a single dude, who btw, is now a fucking multi-multi-millionair because morons just decided to throw money at him. It's like you don't want money.

>bitcoin going down the hill faster than all the competitiors
Hmm...

bitcoin was made by one dude whose identity we don't even know and ethereum was made by a russian hacker.

what about steve jobs and jeff bezos

Those obtained a ridiculous market cap appreciation AFTER they had demonstrated they were valuable.

Link his completely useless in its current state, and the only reason it has such a high market cap value is because of desperate investors.

yeah, but you could anticipate that it will be valuable, something made by a huge corporation can easily flop, while one guy's creation can succeed.

>downhill
really makes you hmm

there are 3 bid walls right now all parked at the same time with basicly 200-300 real coins all the way down to 15000

The difference is that most people start of financially unsuccessful, and this drives some people to invest 100% of their time and effort into their company. Like literally they wake up at 5 AM, work till 12 PM, 7 days a week.

And maybe you guys never worked hard, but creating complex code isn't always fun. When you get stuck somewhere it can give you headaches for days.

And now you are going to tell me that this one guy is going to be motivated to go through all that, even though he could just as easily cash out his 40 million and retire for the rest of his life? I don't fucking buy it.

Anyone have a link to that YouTube vid form back in the spring of the wojak screaming about the ETH price? Video made me cry tears.

this youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8 ?

WHY is this so funny

>BTC descending downhill at lightning pace

that's literally a derivative of:

a son asks his jew father for $20 to which he replies: "$15? what do you need $10 for?

Thats not even why Monopoly was invented. It was invented to spread Capitalism to communist states, such as Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia.

What film did this line appear in?

Its a meme.

>Veeky Forums discusses OMG

no shit sherlock

that's the joke you fucking autism

well no fucking shit

It says Ark is about to moon

The joke is that bitcoin is volatile as fuck you stupid idiot.

>hundreds of thousands of normies consciously laughing at a joke that's derived from antisemitism

>"that's the joke you autism"

you simple cunt

I think you're right

I really hope so

Ok that's actually pretty good

>antisemitism
you are an excellent goyim and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Old meme

the point of the joke is to be derived from the original movie joke

It came from a movie. I've seen it in the movie myself. Can't remember where from either

To this day, the little arrow that says “clueless” is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen in a comic

People who shill the discord link
its fuckin annoying as fuck

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

This gif should have been done with NMR topkek. Digibyte would also be great.

>communist states
>Nazi Germany

You're both wrong. It was invented as a criticism of monopolies. Not anti-capitalism or anti-communism. Just pro-competition.

A Veeky Forums classic
youtu.be/KLm6MWP7rC4
We should pay Tyron for LINK one

i dont get it

youtube.com/watch?v=EOpvsEgDrsY

that pink wojak was a nice touch.

I've literally had at least 2 dreams about LINK

>thatsthejoke.jpg

shut the fuck up

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

which one is biz?