Why is no one talking about waves?

Why is no one talking about waves?

It's an easy 2x this week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA
blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-platform-with-the-support-of-leading-market-players-is-founding-a-new-self-regulatory-body-b8bfc0c4ca84
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1614250#p1614272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FYI

>It has a good development team
>Active github
>Big releases coming this month
>Nice design and user friendly product

Cause here nobody will tell you about good coins. They want price to go down thats why they wont tell you to buy it or that is good. NO shills needed for good coins. If they tell you to buy you sell and vice versa. Waves should be next monero or LTC. But shhh

Waves is a scam
Sasha Ivanov is a scammer

>Watch Sasha Ivanov get fucked in the by Junseth & DeRose without lube or condoms.

I just watched a few short bits of that show, and what a load of bullshit.

Taking your time to talk to two basement dwelling man-children, who have the social etiquette skills of a bunch of autistics, isn't 'getting your ass fucked without lube'.

If you seriously watch this show for trading information you should just kys.

Thats over a year old and the biggest load of uneducated crap on yt. Stay poor

Waves shills and bagholders triggered.
>Watch the vid it is awesome to see how that scammers gets exposed.

>Buy Bitcoin Fuck Waves

>scammers getting exposed

Basically the entire video is those two fat turds trying to accuse the guy of being a quick money grab.

>this video is more than a year old
>since then waves has seen a ton of development
>waves has gained a lot of USD market cap value
>team is still very much active

These things do not add up you retard.

Pretty impressive how much money you've denied people with your anti-waves shilling over the last 2 years

>waves has gained a lot of USD market cap value

lol noobs topkek

>Waves value measured in Bitcoin price:
June 10 2017 value 240k sat
VS
December 10 2017 value 57k sat

>You lost money dumbass!

Waves partnership with Deloitte to move forward to creating ICO Self Regulatory Body blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-platform-with-the-support-of-leading-market-players-is-founding-a-new-self-regulatory-body-b8bfc0c4ca84

You lost money!
Buy Bitcoin and just HODL!!!

Every. Fucking. Thread. Go fuck yourself, guy. Go be a faggot in a linkie thread or something, you fud Waves but yet every time it gets posted your faggot ass comes out of the woodwork stumbling over yourself to samefag up every Waves thread with the same piece of shit video. Go fuck yourself.

Hello Sasha Ivanov how are you?
Can you tell everyone that Waves is not a blockchain but just a simple centralized database.

Tell them how you can delete coins lol

>June 10 2017
kek
You've been anti-waves for a lot longer than that man

The earliest post of your video is
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1614250#p1614272
Nov 14, 2016
At the time, Waves was 50k sats

To be fair, ALL alts lost value in sat. Name an alt that is higher now than at June 10. That's like the alt pump era. The answer is ZERO. All alt went to shit in sat but up in USD.

But yeah Wave is shit.

>delete coins
You're fucking dumb. I would take the time to drag this out and explain to you why you are fucking dumb, but with spewing that steaming pile out of your mouth it assures me I would be wasting my time. Again, go fuck yourself retard.

Hi, welcome back.
How are you?
I already feared that you KYS, since I did not see you in the last had full of waves threads here, but apparently, you are alive and well.

waves is fucking dead
check the platform
>0 trading activity
it totaly a dead fish and hasent moved since start of 2017

all stuff you can verify yourself
if they had customers they have alienated them with stale alpha client

I hold some Waves and they have appreciated quite nicely, I do find it weird that I never see anyone here bring it up. STRAT is kinda similar, big gains recently.

But anyways:
Waves is a nice, normie-ready platform and not only some random shitcoin.
As with all cryptos, it's value is purely future/speculation driven, but unlike most cryptos, they seem to be actively working on getting use cases up and running. E.g. ZrCoin and Whoppercoin.
Also, feels good to have all my waves on my wallet on my HDD AND on an exchange the same time, thanks to the wallets decentralized exchange /wallet dual nature. Fuck scammers such as bittrex.

>waves is fucking dead
>it totaly a dead fish and hasent moved since start of 2017
There's more to waves than just the dex.
It's crept up to a billion market cap already. So not totally dead.

More wrong from camp retard...

>hasent moved since start of 2017
Are you trolling or retarded?
a 50fold increase in value might not be totally crazy in the insane world that is crypto, but calling it "hasent[sic] moved" is a bit much, isn't it?

So best thing is to HODL Bitcoin!!!
Sell your Waves and buy BITCOIN!!!

Hello Cyrille Wetter how are you?
I see you have called in the Waves Pajeets to shill this thread!

It lost in BTC value see: Waves is a scam
>Buy Bitcoin and HODL

99% of companies look like this

Look at the price chart of amazon, it exploded when it was first announced, than it dipped back down, was stable for a long period, and then when it finally started to be used it went through the moon.

Again waves is launching a ton of features this month, so now would be a good time to buy.

But whatever man, I hope you don't buy in, just stay fucking poor.

>Sell your Waves and buy BITCOIN!!!
Yeah good luck getting people to sell their alts.
People join alts to make more btc.
Holding btc doesn't make more btc
You sound like a salty guy that sell at the bottom.

>It lost in BTC value see:
That is all nice and fun, but as long as I can't use BTC for anything besides fattening it's centralized miners with insane fees, I'll keep valuating my crypto portfolio in real money.

>Waves is a scam
>Sasha Ivanov is a scammer
That might well be, but guess what:
So is probably every other coin.
Your precious BTC? Probably a scam pulled by "Natoshi Sakamoto" that'll crash any and all value if he drops his stack.
ETH? Probably a scam pulled by a pedophile russian that can't even handle a few cats, let alone the promised "enterprise" crap.
And so on…
So far, I don't see any reason to put less trust in waves, compared to BTC. Au contraire, I'd trust waves more than BTC.

It's hasn't been a wild ride like other coins so most people ignore it.

Every time I hear it out and about most people like it but don't love it. Basically they have nothing bad to say about it or anything great to say about it. It seems to be getting traction with normies.

I really hope they transport/process methyl isocyanate near your village....

Litecoin and Monero are also good buys next to Bitcoin.

>Waves is a scam

>Litecoin and Monero very good buys for your money my friend, to the moon my friend...buy my coins, sirs.

Thank you come again

Though you gotta give that idiot some credit: LTC and XMR are indeed a good buy.
But othe rthan that:
Dude, just stop.
Yeah, I know, this is Veeky Forums, we all love to autistically screech about issues close to us, but that vid? Even if your accusation had any base in reality, this thing just looses you any credibility.
So which one are you? Left fatty or right fatty?

I'm not doubting that, but the subtle shilling smells of the pajeet.

every fucking thread with this garbage video

This is why no one talks about it. Anything good gets ignorwd

No one talks about it because there's one guy that constantly screeches that it's a scam and Veeky Forums has niggercoin axes to grind.

The reality is that it's a solid project with an active dev team that's making positive corporate and governmental associations.

>Waves is a scam
>Buy Bitcoin and Hodl
Litcoin and Monero are also good buys.

>15 Rupees have been deposited to you account.

Who are you quoting?

Waves shill on suicide watch

Shouldn't have went rogue SJW in your customers

Hopefully with the rise of Waves price, less scam tokens will be created since it will be more expensive.

Hopefully. I am getting less shit drops these days

I had this shit before the pump but some asshole chad here fudded me to buy XMR and ETH instead. How many years do I have to wait until ETH is 0.03 sats again?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA this is beautiful

OP and some others sold WAVES and now they're mad it's mooning/going to moon even harder

>Waves is a scam
Buy Bitcoin Litecoin Monero