Is he our guy, Veeky Forums?

Is he our guy, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBngmCpUrU
youtube.com/watch?v=QL-jkxc6GMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like him, despite the autism his channel (and friends) evoke.

Pretty much. I mean, if not then who's guy is he?

I'd say he's our guy. He's the only person who is really eligible for the title, so I don't see why not.

His Steam group is unbearable and the forum is now the designated shitposting haven of two very special young men. He's an alright guy himself though.

He's fine.

The issue is that due to his popularity 40k is heavily getting on the eyes of normalfags so many people who don't even readed or played any shit tend to think they know stuff about it.

but do what? the entire emperor's saga was intented to be for these guys at the start.

He's defs funny. Sometimes he goes a bit PewDiePie-screechy in person, but every member of the Alfa Legion is a little bit different. TTS is a big source of quality memes.

Who?

>40K
>Normalfags

Please no.

I'd say that's partially due to him leaving those to put more time and effort into making videos, rather than moderate their website and groups.

le epic comedy space marine homebrew chapter

Didn't he essentially leave the Alfa Legion so he could focus more on his work? I know in one video he said he left the Legion but wasn't sure on the context of it.

YES!

He essentially got tired of all the cancer coming from the Steam group, intergroup drama between some of the more prominent members, as well as the fact that people tried to make serious lore for the Alfa Legion, which he thought was missing the entire point of the Alfa Legion.

t. one of his friends.

Oh, you mean like
>Angry Marines
>Adeptus Orthodontist
>Reasonable Marines
>Scary Marines
>Pretty Marines
>Chaos Pretty Marines

...and the other homebrew chapters from Veeky Forums.

You fucking faggot.

I think he regrets all the retarded dawn of war shit he did.

The steam group wasnt that bad but back when the /me function was still a thing it was kind of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpBngmCpUrU

>makes cancerous series of videos
>gets tired of cancer and cancerous fanbase

Really? What did you expect, you dumb limeys?

>M U L T I P L E
made me chuckle.

>dude cacti lmao
Where does this even come from?

He apparently worked on a cactus farm in Sweden or something

Alfa lives in a frozen hellscape so he legitimately didn't know what a cactus was/looked like. Thus he became obsessed with them upon their discovery.

youtube.com/watch?v=QL-jkxc6GMQ

Thunderpsyker and Karl are the best legionaries

>Swedish dudes farming cacti

That's adorable.

Karl is a pretty chill guy.

who the f is this

I mean he made the Custodes into Pillarmen, how could he not be?

Is he a big guy?

>dat draw.

Yeah, definitely. I think he and the Alfa Legion are pretty funny

Dr White has a Minecraft video on his channel where it apparently comes from. If I remember correctly he found a cactus in the desert and kept walking into it a eventually died from the damage, at which point he claimed he was trying to hug it.

>Le epic 1d4chan jokes -- the series

I don't dislike the series because I personally find it unfunny, it's shit because of the amount of shitposting it causes when it's mentioned in any Veeky Forums thread

The Alfa Legion group is fucking cancerous, and will never ever not be.

I just love Karl's voice since it works when he plays some absurd character.
>By my cryst-covered nipples, it be materials!

It's yet to be seen.
Kharn hasn't appeared yet, after all.

That I am entertained by a movie made by a 9 year old is quite sad.

who might these two people be?

Ten bucks says this guy is one of them.

Im hoping I am thats why am I asking

>1d4chan
>le epic Veeky Forums memes: the series

Hey, at least it's relatively fresh and funny about 'em - certainly better than the earlier, autismo stuff (Fate of a..., for example). The accessibility to normalfags is both a blessing and a curse, I guess.

>series
the wiki you inept fuck

It's mortifying seeing the shit jokes I posted as a teenager on this spergy forum being passed around as the height of humor near a decade later.

On the forums most of the time and its pretty much dead at this point :/

GOOD

/thread

yeah kinda