Hey guys, so my DM decided to pull the old "love conquers all" trope as an excuse to break an epic level enchantment...

Hey guys, so my DM decided to pull the old "love conquers all" trope as an excuse to break an epic level enchantment. how can I munchkin/weaponize love? I'm going to kill me a god or 2.

Love kills hate, not physical beings. You can love slash someone, and all their malcontent will go away. They won't fight at all, and walk back home and start a farm or something.

bullshit I've lived in the south, no amount of love kills hate.

Strap a bunch of loved ones to your weapons and armor?

>how can I weaponize love?

It's called rape user.

You may use your dick for it, but that doesn't make it love

Maybe not at first, but soon it will become hate-sex, then that will turn into roughsex, next comes handholding while in missionary.

Beat the BBEG with your dick. Nothing counters the dick.

user, you're not using enough love.

It's the same principle as with gun - if shooting something doesn't make it die, use more gun. If that doesn't work, you clearly don't have enough gun.

But does it also fight cowardice?

You should know the answer to this, user.

>weaponizing love
>not weaponizing Hatred, Fear, Doubt, Despair, Violence, Anger, and Pride

>Not weaponizing your Love, your Anger, and all of your Sorrow

You got me there, user.

>how can I munchkin/weaponize love?

>weaponizing Hatred, Fear, Doubt, Despair, Violence, Anger, and Pride
>it get's killed by 25 people armed with DETERMINATION

On the plus side, use it enough and there won't be enough love left for them to fight back!

You would only kill creatures, with such a weapon, that had no love in them. I have to admit, beating demons and suchlike with a sharp, metallic care-bear-stare sounds pretty funny.

If it's D&D were talking about, though, positive energy would be the closest thing you could utilize. That makes me think of a pretty strange idea for a BBEG, actually; what if there was someone, or some organization, that wanted to destroy the cosmic balance, but in the favor of Good, rather than evil? Literally wanted to eradicate even the remotest possibility of negativity in the universe, particularly in the hearts of mortal beings. Wouldn't that be something?

Druids and undead would probably be pissed. Everyone else would probably okay with it so long as they aren't exploding from too much positive energy like that thing that happens on the positive energy plane if you aren't protected

>the party is a Rogue who just wants to keep living dangerously, an Antipaladin who could easily have been a normal young adult had he not been born to and raised by demon cultists, and a Druid trying to preserve the savagery of nature

>throughout the entire fight, the... BGGG, I guess? is saying things like "why won't you let me help you?" and "it'll feel so much better, I promise"

>BBEG starts taunting all of you, asking you what you plan to do next.

"I tell him he should run before I do something dangerous, like cast Featherfall."

>GLORIOUS
>CHAINSAW
>METHOD

Or she gains psyker abilities and turns every bone in your body pretzel shaped.

Please describe in detail how your DM tried to make the game fun, so we can help you more effectively to ruin it for everyone. Alternatively, develop methods that are similiar to the ones used by pic related. Nothing expresses your love like an XBOXHUEG laser that was orginally copied from someone who considers genocide a fun game.

Welp Veeky Forums, I've decided to become a a better person. A better person with a doctorate in physics and extensive occult knowledge.

You do it by understanding what's the product of love in your setting and exploiting it.

In my setting, love is the source of color. Considering that the last enemies the setting will face will be the Things that Are Not, which lack color (as they lack all things, since they Are Not), some wizards are trying to train child soldier-wizards that control Ars Chromatika.

I'd say that, in most settings, love probably is the source of all healing. So try to conceive the problem of saturation of healing magic: some sort of accelerated regeneration adn, afterwards, explosive generation of life.

To me, that sounds like a violent outburst of cancer. Love that hurts us, as we aren't ready for so much of it.