Tfw my gf asked me to teach her MtG

>tfw my gf asked me to teach her MtG

Other urls found in this thread:

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/timmy-johnny-and-spike-2013-12-03
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god damn those quints

tell her it involves alot of sucking dick

>gf
Don't bother, there's no way this can end happily.

Whoever wins gets oral. It's simply the rules.

>Teaching a women something that is very pricy
r u fucking stoopid?

>including your gf in your hobbies
it only goes down from here, trust me user

wife that bitch

we'd been friends for 8 years now before we ended up together. i think it's pretty likely.

Thought for the day: Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Daw, she likes you enough to try your hobbies.

>We'd (we've?) been friends for 8 years now before we ended up together.

DO IT NAOW.

>having a gf

I'd flame you but the quints prevent me from doing so.
So I'll just wish you a happy life.

i think this is an appropriate thread for this kind of question: does anyone have female players in their group/shop that legitimately play?
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/timmy-johnny-and-spike-2013-12-03
WotC wrote this about their player demographic and i never met a female player with characteristics comparable to a spike, johnny or even a timmy.
im not trying to generalise im just interested if this is a general occurence or just my personal experience.

Quints prove it'll go well. Do it user.

That's because most women belong to a third group -- the ones who don't really give a fuck about the game and are there to try to get male attention.

The only time I went to FNM I got rekt by a girl with 300 dollar cards (my friend insisted I go so I literally brought a starter deck and get BTFO 0-3) and she asked me what I was doing later on. More than once I think she was flirting with me. She was kind of cute but she had this look that said "I've taken about nine cocks since I turned 14" so I remained as stone cold as possible. After the game, breaking my usual rule, I refused to shake her hand. I fucking hate when women play MtG. OP if you teach your girlfriend to play MtG keep it in the kitchen table where she belongs.

Kek has blessed your relationship, user; do it!
SHADILAY
SHADILAY
PEPE ATLAS FORI WAMI MUR QUANAT XENON ARTON

You sure showed her

You're blessed OP, because the dubs conform it. Marry her and have children.

Many are Vorthos.

Pretty sure I saw her leaving with another guy (he was black) so I think I dodged a bullet at least.

Nice!

*jews giggling in the distance

Build two simple decks. One that is Creature focused, and one that is that is spell focused. Neither one should be particularly complex, but good enough to cover the basics. Do as well as you can to balance them so neither one has a huge advantage over the other. You each play one against eachother, then switch. Obviously the first couple of games you'll mostly be straight up playing for her, but make sure to explain why you're playing the cards you are playing rather than just doing it. After she starts to get the hang of things you can start introducing more complex cards.

Or be a bum and have her download Magic Duels for her phone/laptop. Your choice.

What does that have to do with the Jews?

According to /pol/? Jews have to do with everything.

I fucking wish. I'd love nothing more than to have my gf casually play commander with me once in a while.

>Quints
YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE POWER OF KEK

M A R R Y H E R
A
R
R
Y

H
E
R

>be involved with qt girl
>shows me her deck