LTC WILL HIT 200 IN THE NEXT HOUR

LTC WILL HIT 200 IN THE NEXT HOUR

OH LOOK, ANOTHER LTC SHILL THREAD. IT'S BEEN LESS THAN AN HOUR SINCE THE LAST ONE.

And Bitcoin 20k

ITS THE ONLY PROFITABLE COIN RIGHT NOW YOU RETARD

HAHAHAHHAHAH FAGGOTS

I'm with you OP

LTC is the strongest crytpo atm

monero 300

>LTC WILL HIT 200 IN THE NEXT HOUR

Yes it will. It is 100% due to normie coinbase use and shit transaction speed of BTC.

>Normie hears about Bitcoin in news
>Normie downloads Coinbase, submits all his info to them willingly
>Looks at Bitcoin price, has no clue how cryptos work
>"Holy shit, Bitcoin is too expensive for me to buy now! Oh, look, this Litecoin thing is way cheaper, and it has more +% next to it"
>Buys $5000 of Litecoin

This is literally happening all over the world ATM. It be at least a few weeks till it slows.

FUCK I MISSED EVERYTHING I WAS ASLEEP FUUUUCK

It won't but skycoin will

>tfw got drunk 4 days ago and threw all my savings into litecoin (70%, bought at about $98) and buttcoin (30%, bought at $13.5k)
>tfw drunken deeds normally fuck me over but i just turned $10k into $15k
if i lose it all i'll be homeless. the ride never ends

i mean that's pretty much exactly what I did two weeks ago and I'm up several thousand bucks now

but since then I'm staying up until 4am every night learning about this shit and educating myself

Still long term holding LTC

It isn't, it's trending down in the short term. It will get to $200 in like 3-4 days, but it's not going to help anyone with less than 100+ of them.

Cash out 10k now, walk away with 5k in crypto that can still make you very rich.

but then i have to pay taxes on that $10k? I'll have to take out $12k or something to cover the tax. also it might boot me off of medicaid and tax credits for other family's healthcare.

like I said, i'm a poorfag but not for lack of working.

>tfw bought at 89 and cashed out at 138 hoping it'll dip a little to rebuy in

FUCK, should I wait for a dip and buy in again?

You get taxed on your GAINZ, not your capital if you are a u.s. citizen. If you keep the 5k in crypto for a year or longer the gains tax is like 15% when the gains is realized. Pull out less than a year and the tax is like 28%.

this. if you're really that scared do this and keeps some play money to flip some money.

noice mate, thanks for the rundown.

Can confirm, I did this.

When I was a normie earlier this year and LTC was around $15, I bought some for funsies. I sold those at $45, should have just hodl'd

Literally what I did last week and bought 7.85 LTC @ 126. Am I going to be a millionaire someday?

2 hours later, and OP still hasn't an hero'd

i'm gonna buy the dip if it dips below $130. i figure that it will stay above $100 easy since that barrier is well-broken.

i'm new to crypto but it seems to me that people fear round-numbers. see: bitcoin dump around $20k, ETH dump around $500, i expect LTC to dump around $200 and then i'll buy some more

What if the dip is from 200 to 180? Look at past 5 days and find the low of day trend line. It should be trending upwards. 130 is a greater than 20% dip, when was the last time LTC dipped 20%? Aim for 10% dip from ATH candlestick or previous resistance. Which is about 165-170 currently.

Yeah, I understand it's not getting to 130 again but maybe I'll be able to buy back in at 170 like you said. Thanks for the information though I'm very new at this.

It's exploding right now. Better get in now or regret it.

What's the best way to sell back to my normal bank account in the UK? Can you avoid the SEPA authentication fees?

Someone giving real response, with material substance.... Who are you based user and what have you done with the true Veeky Forums user

Alright guys, but forreal, what are your predictions for ltc in 2018? I'm thinking it might follow btcs path we might see it hit 500-1000 by the years end. And who knows in a couple years.

Fucking eth fags

At the current projection with low trend, we should hit around $500/coin by Nov/Dec

But this is not really reliable, normies are spilling in and will most likely cause this to be even higher.

LTC needs more media attention + coinbase to really ensure >$500 by EOY 2018.

What this means is just to continue buying at the dips, once you get around >10btc you should try trading 5LTC on gdax and practice selling high buying low, utilizing the trend graphs and set your sell limits - then buy limits.

Before you know it, you’ll accumulate more and more LTC without actually pulling money from your bank