>muh crypto bubble

Get rekt by money skelly.

>the united states economy isn't a fucking zombie bubble held up by imaginary dollars
it's almost like bitcoin and tether, really. And once it comes crashing down you won't be safe, no matter where you are

>Vitalik
>knowing shit about economy/money
Top kek.

>this is a bubble!
>no *points to another bubble*

>US economy
>not a bubble
i'm not sure if he's ironic or not at this point, and since when does he cares about btc?

If you had half a brain you'd do 10 mins of research and find out the "fake tethers" theory is completely false, prices on exchanges that only deal with real USD and JPY and KRW are way higher than prices on bitfinex and have more volume how can you explain that?

He's saying it is a bubble though. That's his point. Bitcoin going to $20,000 means nothing when USD itself is basically worthless.

You don't get it guys, right?
Every peace of his humor is straight to those who scream with open mouths about bubbles and shit.
what he really says here?
>Shut the fuck up, you don't understand crypto

that's the theory McAffee is pushing too. He basically says it's not bitcoin that's worth so much, it's the dollar that's worth so little.

Not too convinced though. The dollar is backed by a load of military if shit hits the fan

He's saying it's all a huge bubble orgy.

BUBBLE SEX

>and since when does he cares about btc?

really? the guy created bitcoin magazine in 2012 and you're asking that?

>nominal

He's saying buy chain link

While paying the military the useless dollar?

Dollar is backed by a welfare state that has control over the monetary policy of the world due to MUH NUKES.

>create eth
>shit on btc
>link
you tell me

> this

You take America's control over the dollar away and you have basically Africa.

those useless dollars they give the military are the biggest reason why it's worth anything

Well sweety if a country that has 6k+ nukes was like mmm dis is the world currency mmmmkay. Sure you'd agree with that too.

money = power
power = money

I don't see how this is controversial

OK. Take the chart from 2010 to present, there's an increase of 36%. meanwhile bitcoin has gone up 100000+%. I know that's unfair, the bubble debate only really applies to the spike of 2017, where bitcoin grew 4000%. Divide this by 5% gdp growth to get 3800%. What now? Oh boy, this doesn't look so bad now at all

Technology has increased at a crazy rate, which is a direct multiplier of economic growth due to productivity increases.

Just sold all my eth

Actually you have Brasil but the comparaison is fair.

>If you had half a brain you'd do 10 mins of research and find out the "fake tethers" theory is completely false, prices on exchanges that only deal with real USD and JPY and KRW are way higher than prices on bitfinex and have more volume how can you explain that?

give me one link that debunks the theory. there isn't one, because bitfinex isn't allowing a third-party audit, even after someone supposedly stole 30 million of those things. easier than selling them I guess.

price on the real exchanges are being propped up by price on the fake ones. the fake, tether backed exchanges are bitfinex, bittrex, and poloniex.

that would imply bitcoin isnt the bubble, usd is. he's basically saying why is usd worth x bitcoins instead of why is btc worth x usd.

bitcoin IS a bubble

not crypto in general.

If it was that why would it rise just as much in euros and in yuans?

The EURO and Yuan is pegged to the USD.

To clarify...

Yuan officially pegged by treasury USD treasury manipulation by PRC.

EURO fags say its not, but it is because of the way they trade.

The real redpill is that humanity is a bubble. When are we cashing out bros? I think the time is coming...

Finally skelly at some pro crypto shit
It took 40 years for GDP to double tho

Armageddon is near.
Soon mankind will become an endangered species.
Only god can protect us, and from the ashes of war shall rise the kingdom of faith.

>USD
false
the USD is mostly all USDT or highly leveraged USD, very little of it proportionally is actually USD. Bitfinex's USD pairings are actually USDT.
>JPY
Bitflyer employs 20x leverage, exchanges that go this hard typically don't have much actual buying and selling with the intention of holding going on

the only legitimate looking one I see is KRW, but since there is only one exchange pushing so much volume, that brings it into question as well

I know money skelly is a crypto boi, but why does everyone think this tweet is a reference to crypto? How dumb would you have to be to think that the US GDP over the past 70 years has shit to do with the rapid increase in Bitcoin's price this year? Maybe Vitalik wants to jumpstart his career in US economic policy before the crypto bubble bursts

I mean before Bitcoin is worth 10000000000 GUSD in January.

>If it was that why would it rise just as much in euros and in yuans?

Everything else is worthless too. Even gold.

Only bitcoin has true value.

>70 years vs 1 month

kinda funny how well this thread's various subjects approximate the experience of a living being.

growth seems endless and inevitable, explosive and dangerous and subtly exponential, and destined to fail. Both despair and joy are the reactions, as the glassine wavering of reality and life are duly reflected in the propositions concerning Bitcoin and USD.

it'll be okay, anons. there will be sleep and rest after the pain.

>growth seems endless and inevitable, explosive and dangerous and subtly exponential

This sounds nothing like my experience as a living being. Go be deep somewhere else.

ain't nothin deep about digesting yer meal

>the united states economy isn't a fucking zombie bubble held up by imaginary dollars

It is though.

US Dollars have no value outside of the perceived value of the population. It's not backed up by gold, or anything for that matter. It's constantly losing value etc.
This is why bitcoin is worth $16,000 of these scambux

ITT: agreements and misunderstood agreements

thats why gadafhi was taken down. He wanted to back up his country money (it was a lot) with gold instead of dollars. So idk if the status quo will be hold this time.

>tooooootally had nothing to do with the whole iron-fisted fascist regime tyranny thing, not to mention mah terrorism

its backed by the american taxpayer and all his claimable assets in the long run, and how much it can plunder by invading 3rd world countries in the short.
ultimately it is this fact: economies that do not grow (

how can an economy itself be a scam?

in b4 capitalism-bashers &c.