My favourite coin right now

> no ICO
> No greedy corporate s involved
> dev can actually program and was into crypto BEFORE 2017
So fucking comfy this coin. That's what crypto is really about.

Meanwhile people are chasing shitcoins which raise millions of dollars BEFORE even having a working product.

NOBODY needs 30 million+ dollars to write some code.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comfy in

Can someboy explain to me why people feel the need to photoshop nazi symbols on to the logos of the coins they shill?

People will write it off as 'alt-right' currency, and the market will plummet.

Worst attempt at fud I've ever seen

Like rainbow flags for xyz company? It's the same shit, desu.

The developers ability to code doesn't even matter much anymore. The coin is pretty much ready. Only external stuff like a phone wallet and website redesign are in order now.

/pol/acks are the easiest people in crypto to sell junk to. This is all whale games [spoiler] by (((them)))[/spoiler]

Kek. How many /pol/ acks invested in BANCOR?

Nazi retards are a special kind of stupid

I was considering getting some. I was going to try to download a wallet but I saw the binaries were not signed and there were no checksum listed even. This indicates sloppy work! Security should be a top priority in the development of cryptocurrencies.

big red flag.
another red flag is that it's only traded on an exchange that no one heard of

your comment is a big red flag. you didn't even bother to check coinmarketcap:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets
3 shitty exchanges instead of your 1

If you would have done research then you would know that it is going to be added to a new exchange this month.

>Investing based on political ideology rather than analysis of technological fundamentals
Nice get tho

Can we expect a dump once this hits another exchange or will this start another moon mission?

>You
Probably a Bancor investor (donor)

Usually if a coin is introduced to a big exchange first time, it is going to pump.
But then again, if it's Binance, then it might dump. Almost every coin dumps when they enter Binance for some reason.

Coin has been laying around flacid for over 2 years. Some of the biggest Twitter whales start talking about it. Moons through the mesosphere, continued Twitter comments and constant Veeky Forums shilling. Devs released nothing to garner abnormal growth ...Not suspect at all.

>Devs released nothing to garner abnormal growth ...Not suspect at all.

what? fuck you. main dev is working non stop

Working on his sleep habits no doubt.

So like Bitcoin, you faggot? I understand you rather prefer a 100 million dollar ICO with weekly pictures from the soyboy devs from a fancy startup office.

Also, every fucking coin gets shilled on biz once it moons. It happens all the time.

Did you just compare fucking RailBlocks to Bitcoin? Look little guy, I've been doing this a long time and could probably bankroll your entire family out of the shitty apartment you live in...I'm just saying to the new dudes they need to remember how manipulated this space is.

There is a really good reason for this. Since the start of the coin, it was distributed almost fully to people through a captcha faucet. Distribution just ended 1 or 2 months ago. Suddenly there is no more incoming supply = price starts to finally go up.

my last comment + also because of IOTA bringing awareness to DAGs the last month

Yes, please bankroll my family . That would be
> Main house: 2mill euro
> Forests: 300 hectares. Approx 6 million
> 2 investment properties with 60 flats total 4 million
> Manufacturing business with 2 mill ebitda
Please Daddy, help.

It's only available at the tiniest shitcoin exchanges that can possibly exist. Once you buy a small amount people that have manipulated that tiny market will drop on you. Try to get rid off your bags on an exchange with 1 transaction per minute. You're doomed to sell it too some ridiculously low buy order or be stuck forever