Bitcoiners

>bitcoiners

How much soymilk do I have to drink to get a BF like this?

Is that a fucking hair dryer?

Tats are so fucking gay. Lol.

Why do people do this? "Look at me, I'm big into bitcoin!!! ;D". Honestly, who the fuck cares? What a faggot.

Nice just sold 100k

I bet that guy doesn't even own half of one

Projecting? I would bet he owns more than you.

BURN THIS FUKN THREAD DOWNNNNNN

>p-projecting

Anymore parroted phrases you'd like to use while I'm here?

>parroted phrase
That's a parroted phrase. "Projecting" is a word which clearly describes your actions.

>chainlinkies

Explain how, I'd love to hear your detailed reasoning why it is.

How much bleach for a faggot like this

damn,that jawline

Nu-males are very feminine individuals and they mimic typical women behaviors, in this case:
- taking a picture of himself WITH the object (ie: exploiting every opportunities to receive attention)
- doing a "lolsorandom" expression in order to appear as a funny or spontaneous individual
- signaling to the world he is following the last trend, he probably posted it on all his social medias so people could compliment him

I'm actually a part of the facebook group he runs. It's not a bad group actually, the ratio of actual investors to normies is pretty good. He's a nice bloke too who probably has a couple million in crypto lol.

You're just young and bitter, trust me.
You'll regret not doing all of what you stated when you turn 40.

He can still take selfies and use social media at 40 m8

The bubble is about to pop sell sell sell sell!

Yeah and he won't be as young, with millions of opportunities in front of him.
Instead he'll be old, with the world not caring.

You're welcome.

>You'll regret not doing all of what you stated when you turn 40.
you really think he will regret not taking selfies of himself stood in front of something pulling a funny face? I mean, maybe im not as old and wise as you but i cant see this having any significant impact on your life either way.

>The numale mouth open thing.

rrrrrgggrrrllll hhhhhheeeeeeehhhhhhhhawww bbbitcoin heeeeeeeeeeee

HAHAHAHAHAH
numale detected
who the fuck regrets not taking selfies with an object to receive attention from strangers? why the fuck you're here?

Mouth is open for the loving Mama bird, Big Government, to insert regurgitated Soy products.

>I will regret not being an exhibitionist acting like a caricature

It's also cg.

>man i really wish i took more irrelevant selfies as a kid

You have to go back to plebit

BTC holders are the reddit normies of crypto.

I'm been almost 10 years posting on this Taiwanese Amateur Dentistry forum, and I've read a LOT of truly idiotic things. But I can say, with no hyperbole, that is the singular dumbest comment I've ever read here. Outstanding.

Faggot of the Year award goes to this fucking guy.

People like you will be the reason why the west will lose world war 3.

Faggot

9.5/10 bait

Good illustration