Here is why Litecoin price will grow at least 600%

Once Lightning network and Atomic swaps are in place, Litecoin will provide the functionalities of checking account and Bitcoin will provide the functionalities of savings accounting.
Now, here are two numbers you can find online:
The average checking account balance for U.S. households is $9K
The average savings account household for U.S. households is $33K
In other words, the ratio of total checking accounts balance to total saving accounts balance is 9K / 33K = 27%
Once the cryptocurrency platforms become more stable and convenient to use, we will observe the same ratio of total checking account balance to total saving account balance.
Assuming the total market cap value of Bitcoin and Litecoin doesn’t change, we can estimate the true value of Litecoin relative to Bitcoin.
Total market cap of crypto’s checking and saving accounts : Bitcoin market cap + Litecoin market cap = $280B + $10B = $290B Ratio of checking to saving account: Litecoin market cap / Bitcoin market cap = 27%
Some quick math will help you calculate the estimated market cap of Bitcoin and Litecoin at today’s total market cap valuations.
Bitcoin market cap = $230B Litecoin market cap = $60B
In other words, Litecoin is currently significantly undervalued due to the Bitcoin hype. Even if the total valuation of crypto’s market cap doesn’t go up, Litecoin will grow 600% over time to reach its true value.
Note: It is possible that some of additional value that's currently in Bitcoin should also belong to other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum so it's possible that the total market cap value of Bitcoin + Litecoin is smaller than $290B but the ratio of checking / saving = 27% will remain to be true in the long run.

tip: LNLXQCQqn3vqMRLBuAm7DSq8j9uFzwE6JV

Merry Christmas

>Litecoin will provide the functionalities of checking account and Bitcoin will provide the functionalities of savings accounting.

Litecoin would be better for both. :/
I am seeing too many retarded people lately.

Can't put all your eggs in one basket.

> Can't put all your eggs in one basket.

Then dont, invest in coins that actually do shit and long term you will be better off.

LTC is ok but its going to have the same fucking problems as BTC soon. Its blocksize is shit

Lightning network is vaporware right now too. ANd frankly Lightning network sucks fucking ass. Its an awful system.

Raise the block size fixes everything right fucking now and will continue to in accordance with Moore's law. Go back to R/Bitcoin you morons.

:/ It's okay to let go of your father's beatings. You don't have to dwell on his bad parenting forever.

Core lost me a lot of money with their shenanigans. Its going to take a lot for me to ever trust them again.

If they had raised that block size at least for a short time while still working on lightning network I would have much deeper pockets.

Core is filled with incapable, belligerent morons. Stop supporting BTC. You will get burned.

Increasing block size is a short term fix you cross-eyed drooling brainlet. There is no good fix for the BTC scaling problem yet. Unless of course you just switch to a different coin.

OH LOOK, ANOTHER LTC SHILL THREAD. IT'S BEEN LESS THAN AN HOUR SINCE THE LAST ONE.

Pajeet go home

Litecoin doesn't scale

>expecting btc and ltc to move complementarily just because ltc went up recently

>Its blocksize is shit
>raise blocksizes

>bitcoin
>1 MB blocksize
>every 10 minutes
>1 MB of transaction per 10 minutes

>litecoin
>1 MB blocksize
>every 2.5 minutes
>4 MB of transactions per 10 minutes

???

>???
Both coins will have 25 dollar transaction fees under any degree of pressure. Block size is low on both coins.

But the amount of pressure to get that $25 transaction fee is different. For one, you get 4 MB every 10 minutes on Litecoin compared to Bitcoin's 1 MB.

Second, Bitcoin's transaction fees are particularly high because it's worth thousands of dollars and that fees aren't based on fiat, instead are based on bitcoins and network load.

Obviously the numbers can change, but OP is right on the fundamental analysis. Keep bitching about the fabulous fundamentals of your unheard-of coins and stay poor or actually learn something about economics and markets, get on the BTC and LTC train and prosper. You'd think that being wrong again and again and again might change some of your minds, but apparently it doesn't.

> ltc gains
> ltc shills come out of the wood works

Calm down Timmy, it'll be back at 130 soon enough.

fuck lightning, fuck atomic swaps, fuck your shitcoins, fuck blockstream, fuck bitcoin core

i tried to tell you guys last night but you wouldn't listen.

biz posters are truly the most retarded people out there

That's a cute bitch OP post more

>Anime picture
Nuff said about your analysis

its pathetic watching people defend inanimate shit like rabid dogs

I'm not defending anything, faggot.

I put 50% in but asleep through ath as always

>The average checking account balance for U.S. households is $9K
>The average savings account household for U.S. households is $33K
biggest load of shit I've ever heard

If that is true, it's only because of billionaires dragging up the average. A third of American households have no savings at all.

your logic is on the same level as your cultural interest - 13y/o at best