2018 ICOs

Shill me on upcoming ICOs

get in on INS and MODUM. WILL HOT NEXT YEAR. modum is out of its ico but you can buy it on hitbtc

Get in on Zen Protocol now, this is going to fucking moon in 2018.

Get in on Ventuga Network.
>600k USD cap
>Decentralized file trading
>Still under radar
>Already have a prototype
>Well written whitepaper

ICON
Look it up OP

so a scamscam?
ill try to scamscamscam it then.

wait what?

This on ED yet?

>Ventuga Network
just read the whitepaper. it sounds like shit. the whitepaper reads like something a 1st year university student put together for a school project.

also their target user base does not exist.

on the morrow good sir

When can i buy this shit

"We're building a platform that will let anyone in the world find and use financial products with strong security. We want to open up the ability to create new kinds of assets to a global base of developers and financial engineers."

holy fucking buzzwords captain. does this thing actually DO anything?

cheers m8

ChainTrade

Google it you lazy fuck

Origami network

enjoy

>Origami network
is anybody going to post an ICO that isn't a streaming pile of shit?

this actually seems pretty good, but i dont understand from the video how there's a chip associated with the qr code. I feel like those could be stolen en masse or counterfeit.

wabi
ins
jibrel

Explain to me what INS is.

Shillcoin.net

minerva (owl)

you wont be trading your coins until Q2 2018. no thanks

BRAA
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

bump for great outdoors

I'll just drop it here :
Ignite ratings

It's Zcash with Masternodes, that's it. You can send messages on the network but it costs zen. Pretty much a shitcoin

That's ZenCash you brainlet. Zen Protocol is a smart contracting platform with oracles.

Only 2018 worth looking at is ShipChain. They have the former VP at DHL that lead their IT project that they spent $1Billion on. DHL scrapped the project because they couldn’t get it working, too hard when centralized. They hired that guy from DHL and are going to rebuild that billion dollar project on the blockchain. Shipping freigh is a $1 Trillion industry that is 10 percent of total US GDP. They are already partnered with Perdue Farms for their January pilot program (Perdue is a Tyson competitor and the largest poultry producer in the US eastern half, have $6 billion in annual revenue).

Try not to shill too much here though, you don’t want biz to be too into your coin because biz is all weak handed Autists. You’re welcome.

Yes, It uses smart contracts to create & trade financial products. Their alpha has an example of a contract that implements a call option on NASDAQ stocks.

No mention about the price of tokens in Presale.

is this shit legit?

WaBi will hit EtherDelta tomorrow (could be sooner).

>Market cap will start at $11.5m (yes, eleven point five millions)
>Partnership with Alibaba
>Working product and app

aliexpress definitely grabbed my eye, got all my NBA jerseys from them, its a fucking huge knockoff retailer but the products arent too bad

Dude.. Aliexpress is a subsidiary of the Alibaba Group. They are more than just a 'retailer'.

Google Alibaba's worth. It's a giant in Asia.

Russian shitcoin, have an idea of connecting grocery manufacturers directly to consumers via a courier, cutting out the retailers.

> actually believing in the 'Advisors' meme

Advisors don't mean anything. A shitcoin ICO can list an advisor just because they had a conversation once.

These niggers want 25k minimum buy for presale

>holy fucking buzzwords captain. does this thing actually DO anything?
I love it when you meet someone and they're like "I'm a business owner too!", then proceed to tell you some crap like that. Usually means they have a basic idea that's going nowhere.