He's still holding BtC and hasn't converted his gains into real money or lambos

>he's still holding BtC and hasn't converted his gains into real money or lambos

>the meme says it's going to crash so it must be right

t. nocoiner

What lambo spare part can I afford with 0.27Btc?

Just like every other time this meme is brought up

>you are now here

FUCK YOUR MOTHER YOU WANT FUCK
BITCOIN 92K TOMMOROW
OH MANNERISM? FUCK YOU !

Oh no we're at the first dip after a spike of gainz. Clearly thats never happened before in the coindesk graph

B-but muh new paradigm...

you have to be absolutely fucking retarded if you think this will all crash a few days/weeks after the futures have launched.

The big boys want to fucking play and only a select few that use CME can now buy bitcoin futures.

the collapse happens like in a year or so from now when the big bois r done playin.

>kirinofag thinking bitcoin is worthless
We're hitting schadenfreude levels that shouldn't even be possible

Makes sense. So litecoin blowing out previous ATH by 50% was bulltrap
Kek

Actually litecoin is about to crash, too. I went ahead and drew the projected price path.

Crash by the end of today or tomorrow

>Bitcoin is going forever to a gorillion each!

I got a fuse you can pretend came from a lambo

this meme is getting old

I did some projections and I'm seeing growth that might look a little more something like this.

i paid out. also believe this is now the second high, there is a huuuuuge wall in the chart.

sell now, buy at low about 5-8k

We're at enthusiasm.

YOU STILL WANT FUCK?
FUCK YOUR MOTHER
AHAHHAHHA
OH MANNERISMS? FUCK YOU !!

If I listened to the RETARDED meme when I first saw it, I would have never bought at $2600 because that was just a bulltrap for the 3k all time high.
WELL FAGGOT here we are at 16 fucking thousand goddamn dollars, and you're going to be wrong again cunt.

Sorry nocoiner, Bitcoin has on average tripled in price every year and it's not stopping now (or ever.)

we are in the enthusiasm stage