REQ working with Amazon

Why are you not buying the dip?

Source?

I got a domain from amazon too. Am I an amazon partner?
Actually this is enough to fool Veeky Forums
I'm gonna go start an ICO. Bye

were you dropped on your head as a child?

They're hosted on AWS you reqtum

It's signed the website certificate u fucking idiot

OP is an idiot, but I'll hijack his thread.

In order for any crypto to be used as currency, it needs to be fast -which a lot of current ones are aiming for- but it also needs to be stable.

Assuming REQ takes off as a currency to use online, wouldn't it have to be inherently stable? And if it's stable, doesn't that mean massive gains won't be possible?

I'm not asking rhetorically. I really don't know or understand.

That has actually been my biggest question about cryptos wanting to be "the next Paypal" or stuff like that.

>t. Salty OMG bagholders

i laughed OP

well memed OP

anyone who didn't immediately know OP wasn't serious should reconsider their place on the spectrum and think about developing ways to compensate for or at least mitigate the problems stemming from the cognitive blind spots they have

>Assuming REQ takes off as a currency to use online
You don't know a single thing about Req, do you?

i think the idea is to use req tokens to request payment in another currency

I actually have REQ, SALT, and LTC exclusively. I've known about crypto since 2010 and even got into it hard during the first few bubbles (BTC hitting $120 then $1400).

But even back then I wondered how BTC could be used practically. The same question still applies to cryptos which are actively trying to accomplish that.

I genuinely don't know but would like to hear some opinions on it.

can you be more of an armchair psychologist and closed homosexual with a bias for pompousness?

A coin will get stable once it has more liquidity, either via mass adoption or new instruments encouraging direct manipulation, eg. tweaking BTC's price to defend positions in derivatives / futures.

The days of crypto moons may be coming to an end soon once more people get onboard and water down the volatility

Is this a meme or do you not know what tls certs are.

>merely pretending

This.

>what is a platform
You're also an idiot, friendo

Ah, I see.

I never claimed otherwise. I'm ignorant to a lot of crypto stuff and would like to learn.

REQ isn't a currency. It's a platform that would allow normie businesses/people to utilise any crypto they wanted for payments, salaries, crowdfunding/ICOs etc as well as having built in auditing and accounting software

So it essentially would act as a middleman/conversion platform in the same way that Paypal allows businesses to utilize and transfer any currency based on conversion rates and stuff? But it would also include crypto into the fold?

I read somewhere that the same people who funded Coinbase are funding REQ. Considering coinbase is as normie as they come, and what you said seems to imply REQ is aimed at normies who wish to deal with crypto and fiat, it seems like a solid idea.

What is a root CA?

Fuck me OP is almost impossibly retarded

Those OMG bags are getting heavy isn't it?