Holy fuck obsidian is actually legit!

Holy fuck obsidian is actually legit!

ID generation during onboarding in Obsidian Messenger youtube.com/watch?v=GnlZl1k6taU

Extremely undervalued

people will FOMO into this so hard once it is x5 on its way to x10

>x10

The x10 from now is just where the train is starting, will be much more in the long run. I'll accumulate regardless till its up to 2 dollars, will hold this for a year or two.

Why is this coin shilled so much here?
What's so unique about her that should make me put my money in it? Another pump and dump coin?

low market cap + strong potential + some bagholders from the last pump = shill threads

Antshares of 2018.

Because they building a device to fuck dogs on an industrial scale. Thousands, millions of dogs will get brutally raped. God, i hate dogs.

Good coin for both short term and long term holds.

Of course, the pajeets won't realize it until it's already on a main exchange and done a 20x.

kek, please say someone is going to proofread the app before release

They will, the beta release isn't even out yet

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>IT WORK LIKEWISE PHONE NUMBER PAJJJJEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTFUCKING SCAM COIN

devs are in germany. video of a development build. prerelease software... fuck man i'm going all in.

Main dev is a German, therefore literally autistic, smart in the tech department but bad at learning languages. Very robotic and hard working, so that's a plus.

They raped my dog!!!
Damn you Obsidian devs!

Antshares went through the same shit too.

No-one is laughing now.

>An instant messaging app where you pay to send individual messages.

The fucking state of this coin.

Obsidian is not only a messenger, its a platform. The messenger is just their first product.

platform with all products being this shitty

> i buy into early access videogames but my messenger platform must be perfect month before release

Jesus christ. Is this true? I was considering buying some Obsidian, but these allegations are really putting me off.

One of the previous big names of the team, Pravik, raped the dog of an investor. Pravik had to leave the team after the scandal, that was when he dumped his bags and made the price dramatically drop.

Surprisingly, despite all this, Pravik still holds a great deal of ODN followers, who adored him like a god. There’s a rumor that, every full moon, at midnight, Pravik’s devout believers write the letters “PPBIC” (standing for “Pravik Pajeet’s Big Indian Cock”) on any thick and long object, and insert it inside their own anus, while howling at the moon, to simulate being the dog raped by Pravik. Pretty heavy stuff, I know.

Doing gods work anons.
I hope they really pay you in the end.

Do not buy their bags. The developers of this coin are complete retards. Avoid.

so much FUD points to a most likely solid investment for the coming months

text messages are free
other stuff is not

Obsidian devs gang raped my cat without lub what the fuck
I though I was safe because I don’t own dogs

Can't keep the price low forever, Pajeets.

This 100%

Let's break this down:

>ICO
>Fire Devs
>Delays
>Devs go full retard on Slack
>Whoopsi.avi
>Relaunch
>???