Ughh...

Ughh.. *sips coffee* I've been looking for promising coins (practical use) to invest in but sadly most of the alts are literally shitcoins.
I wouln't even call it investing, but buying a lottery ticket.

So far the only project that excites me is Lord Sirgay. It's actually groundbreaking that 'oracle' thingy and alot of speculations come with it. He's been to several big conferences, there will be one in the near future big players only. The joke is that he'll be one of the main speakers. I can't find any shit/newcoin doing things like these hence it's the only coin I've invested in.

Anons, am I missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are, but if Chainlink is the project you thought to be the most legitimate after all your "research", this is probably bait.

Don't see this as shill dude, I've only checked a couple of new projects out since I'm looking for a long hold and didn't say it's the most 'legitimate' coin out there.

Enlight me user.

thanks for the rare wojak user

>*sips coffee*

>refers to user in the plural
Welcome to the hivemind OP, first day from Gaia?

Stop trying to attain outrageous gains on coins that have low liquidity and are literal shots in the dark.

Just look within the top #30 by market cap, do your research on the projects that interest you most, and whose team/plan you believe in and just fucking wait.

Coins within the top #15 market cap are significantly more likely (in terms of probabilities) to see a healthy growth than some shitty PnD altcoins that nobody but Veeky Forums has heard of

Just read up, invest in what you believe in, check back in 6 months. Readjust your positions if needed and repeat

Look into WeTrust (TRST). I won't say no more but its an original idea and backed by money skelly.

Wtf?

What do you think of KNC? Money skelly is advisor and mainnet launch soon.

I want that juicy x10 user so I can diverse my porto.

Every alt is a shitcoin until isn't. Just put the ones you like in a watchlist and see what they do. If one picks up steam and develops a support base, hop on.

Here is one for your watchlist. Mana. I've been studying this for days, and just keep coming back to it.

Elixir token my friend.. elix

Inb4 pajeet

Look into DAG coins. Byteball and XRB haven't proved themselves yet, but if they do work, then the potential upside is big.

Truthfully you just have to dig. I'm in 4 projects. 3 of which are never talked about on here and the 4th is rarely talked about.

KNC?

>tEnlighten me

GBYTE, XRB, REQ, RCN, QSP, ZEN, NXT, ARDR, WaBi WaBi..

Perhaps even SUB.

And certainly Zen Protocol. Screencap this, I'm getting a lambo in two months with these picks.

buy turdcoin (TURD) while it's still cheap

CAP THIS

>Anons, am I missing something?

A brain might be a good place to start

If you are not buying XLM right now you are a fool.I can tell you don't have this any.

Print screen this post user and when the day comes set it as your background to forever haunt you.

Have you tried trading on the stock market? With the Robinhood brokerage app you can trade stocks with ZERO trading commissions. This means you pay ZERO transaction fees on any trades you make. If you are looking for a great alternative to BTC investing, you can start trading "Penny Stocks", which are great for those with limited funds and looking to gain experience in the market. On top of that, Robinhood also gives you a share of FREE stock just for signing up (Great if you literally have $0 to invest). Free money

Sign up using this referral link to claim a share of FREE stock (100% chance of random share of stock) and start trading today. There is a 1 in 150 chance of getting a free share of Apple or Microsoft.

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484

im not trying to be a dick, but theres been so much recent big news for xlm, and it still hasnt really mooned. what more does this coin need? frankly its been very disapointing. it should be skyrockting after the anouncement of the visa partnership , but its done nothing. about to give up hope and consider this another ripple

Could you subtantiate your statement?

Here you go OP