G-guys

g-guys

I'm losing my faith in ARK

Please convince me to stay. What's coming up in Q1-Q2. Spoon feed me, I'm losing hope...

At least you're not a stinky linkie.

not deluded enough, sell your bags I want to buy sub 20k again,

It was a pump and dump shitcoin from the start. Check the Graph over the course of a day, classic pump up to 100k then dump. You niggers need to get out of crypto if you can't understand these basic concepts

just stake it and get free money. is it so hard

Quit being a jew an expecting overnight success. We all know ARK is a slow comfy hold. Cap this so I can lol at you when its at $100 in a year.

Nice FUD, pajeet

What’s your problem with ark?

You missed out on btc gains because you didn’t hold btc but dollar wise I doubt you’re down money?

As for faith all they have done is deliver so far and the roadmap is extremely active ArkVM recently went up 8% and push button blockchains went up 10% also mobile wallets are at 98.5% (most likely just waiting for App Store approval)

Arks a pretty promising coin and it’s what made me a lot of money in the past but if you don’t believe in something you should always sell it, think for yourself don’t be influenced by other people

I made this. Do you like it?

That's a nice pic friend, mind if I save it?

Haha! Save it! it's all yours my friend! :)

Also just made a 10Ѧ version.

moar

i really, really, really like this picture

sell this crap. honestly, i think of this coin like I do dgb. dgb was super hyped, and actually mooned a few times. then, when Jared had a few huge presentations to give like at citibank, they embarassed themselves. it was like watching an 8th grader present, with his clothes being 3 sizes too big and using a powerpoint that looked like it was from 1995. after that, it never recovered and pretty much died.

if you watch the ark devs at recent conferences, they seem like a bunch of unprepared, unprofessional potheads with no follow-through. this coin is not going anywhere and i urge people to just move on

These things take some time to render since they are raytraced.
I'll dump more when they're finished.

what does vires meris mean

It should say: "vires in numeris". If i fucked that up i'll have to re-render them lol. Lemme check.

Oh shit, half the message got lost somehow.

Do not use these.
I'll fix them tomorrow

well according to google translate "vires meris" can mean "sheer strength" in latin so it's not so bad user kek

Just checked what vires meris means. I guess that's fine too.

Yeah, i guess that works with ARK, lol.

If the cutie redhead is holding Ark, then I'll continue holding ark.

Ark is a long term investment, if your only playing with a hundreds or just a few thousand its not worth. BUT if you can get 10k, you'll be making about 20 ark a week. If ark hits 10 (a conservative estimate), congrats your making 200 a week, basically a part time job. and if it hits a hundred, that's 100k a year.

Holding 1k is definitely worth it if it somehow manages to hit a few hundred $.

Here's the last one for today.

Where's my anime waifu bullying me into buying ARK?

When are they going to release mobile wallet?

:(
Pls be true.

ARK definitely has the best currency symbol, I'll give it that. nice gif friendo

99.425645345% bro. Next year DEFINITELY

>He feel for ARK

1/2/2017 according to whitepaper