Why dont asian girls lurk and post on biz? Do you know how we can get more of them to come here?

Why dont asian girls lurk and post on biz? Do you know how we can get more of them to come here?

By changing the language of this board to Chinese.

>community full of racist asshole
>constant white supremacy talk
>wants Asian girls to belong to community

get lost faggot

You have to buy them

>racist projection
kys faggot

A lot here call them chinks and gooks. So obviously if you neg them more and use even more racial slurs to destroy their self esteem, they'll eventually come over.

Nobody was talking about racism until you racist made it a big deal. Now fuck off nigger.

it's literally 3am and here i am on biz

>gaijin kuk

not biting the bait

>those nails

How much MONA do you have?

please be in tokyo

how many neo for you to be my gf

Why didn't you write it in kanji and is that a kotatsu?

how do I meet girls like you irl!? Every girl on tinder/bumble/cmb are basic bitches. I want to date someone that has actual fucking hobbies besides partying with her sorority and if she likes reddit/Veeky Forums like I do that'd be swell

Tl;dr where the fuck yall at???

implying this trap is even cute

How many MONA to be my girlfriend?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Show benis open bob

Learn korean/Japanese get on live.me app go to korean/Japanese section tell them you will give them all the diamonds if they post here. Lots of kawaii chicks on there, but careful some are only like 12

>but careful some are only like 12

kys rice plower

i had only 100, but sold last week
but you need those neo user
i am
yes, it's very cold outside
こんばんは is written in hiragana

She's white for sure. I live in Tokyo and the number of absolutely dog faced white girls who try their best to be kawaii as fuck almost outnumber the number of creepy white guys. It makes you lose faith in humanity.

POST TITS AND ASS AND HAIRY PUSSY AAHHH IM CUMMMINGGGG

you guys are pathetic

Are you nip? I hope you're not some white weeb. Only Asian qties allowed here.

if i was some rich weeb, i wouldn't be lurking on biz i guess

Why not?

Show blockfolio

say what? I'm here

>she ignores your question

epic, just like in real life :*)

seems like she really was a real grill

don't use it
i mainly trade btc/jpy
i just had an impression, that foreigners who came here because of anime/manga/jfashion already made it in some way, so they are not very interested in crypto
umm i think there a lot of good people out there, so idk i don't judge people by their social media choices etc

larp

Uh, even if i had millions of dollars i would still come here from time to time because i'm a legit autist. I'm not a weeb tho.

How's the crypto scene in Japan? Is it something that is already normal and all people talk about it?

i had never discussed crypto with people i know, but btc is mentioned in variety shows/news sometimes
i think it became normal after crypto was legalized, but taxes are still very high

I hear they like rich boys who are good at League of legends. Only if their parents approve ofc.

>asking to show blockfolio instead of tits
Veeky Forums is full of absolute madmen

Asians and whites begrudgingly accept each other as the only two species of human with the ability to at least act civil on average. the other species of human are retarded and we all know it. no better than apes. Asians are probably superior to even whites which is why in the future humanity looks like as they are the Asians from the future. The Japanese are the eternal tourists and they come back to sightsee. The reason they look like that is because they evolved alone for thousands of years after the rest of humanity interbred itself back to the stone age and accidentally nuked itself. Think idiocracy except it didn't affect Japan.
t. White boy.

We can work with them, but they are ant people and you should never forget that.

Also they have slightly higher IQs, but they kind of suck at innovation in comparison so I dunno, it kind of balances out.

perhaps because every time a grill posts people treat the girl and everyanon who is nice to the girl like shit

There's been an influx of girls on Veeky Forums in the last few days. The ark redhead is the most notable example.

何でモナを持ってないですか?

Doesn't japan have legalized crypto to some extent, like you can pay taxes with it and so forth? It must be like living in a futurist wonderland

Because they're dumb sluts.

Agreed. Being angry and pissed off is no way to go through life at women. I've done it before and it just made me more miserable.

How long before one of the crypto millionaires makes cyberpunk real?

How high? I thought it would be reasonable in nippon.

t. curious

do people use any crypto to purchase anything retail wise in japan? im moving to kyoto next year for school and I saw there is only one BTC atm in osaka,none in kyoto. I wanted to withdraw some btc into JPY when I arrive

it is real fag

>paying taxes on crypto
user..