SUB

why areb't you holding at least a few hundred of these? you don't want to make it?

15K /SUBMARINE/ HERE

Can't believe I am wishing for NN to be repealed, but it will send this shit to Neptune.

Is this mooning? Pls no

yup, hope SUB will moon even without it

Looks like no?

NN vote is on the 14th, right?

Fantastic consolidation at 35 cents. Between the token burn, bittrex, NN and product release, this shit is going to $1 by February. You'll all fucking see.

i have 4k am i going to make it anons

Hodling 93k here. Lucky enough to have gotten for average 4.3 cents back in September.
Tempted to trade, but won't even touch this shit. This is basically my early retirement savings.

Same here. NN is a bit overrated anyway, we do fine without it here in Brazil and the US did fine without it before.

Not yet

I think it will as well, but NN will bring attention and hype to the project.

Depending on how Beta goes, I'd say 1USD EOY isn't that far fetched.

I dunno, will you? Let's say you think SUB is worthy of being a TOP 10 market cap coin. I think it is. Number 10 is Monero with a $4,173,656,344 market cap.

SUB currently has 352,000,000 tokens in total, but after being on Bittrex they'll burn around 100mil, so 252,000,000 tokens. Assuming we surpass Monero's spot by 1 dolar, 4,173,656,344 / 252,000,000 = 16.56USD.

16.56SUSD * 4000 = 66240USD.

Do you consider that making it? If so, then yes, you'll probably make it.

Nah that's not making it. But right now SUB is

Bittrex? Uhh sauce on that? My only concern is that the product might suck balls, so I'm tentatively watching it, ready to buy in or bail out at any moment.

60k is enough of a savings to eventually make it though. I know you said it's only 5%, but still.

If I can just get to 200k, I know I will make it. Whether it's crypto carrying me all the way there or flipping houses. That's all I want, is the money to know I'll make it, and 200k is about the minimum to invest to guarantee this imo.

>tfw $5k

Crypto is so fukn comfy though lol I'll probably actually make it from this and my 2k initial investment.

Honestly, if launch goes well SUB will have more use and definitely be more valuable than most of the current tokens in the TOP10, and by January when product is out number 10's market cap will probably be higher than it is right now, so I'd say even a 20USD or more valuation for SUB is possible.

They have talked about Bittrex listing multiple times. They have no date yet, but when it happens they'll burn around 100mil tokens. But yeah, it'll all depend on the product launch. If product sucks price will tank, if product is great price will fucking soar.

They've also managed to have redirects on the SUB network without hosting sites, so you could technically access Google, Twitter and Facebook in China.

It's crazy. I've invested 4k USD in SUB back in September and it's worth 34k now. It's a pretty comfy hold for me.

Nigga I want to never work again by the time I'm 30

Damn good for you, I wish I would've known about this at ICO, the concept had me extremely interested but I only heard of it in November. Due diligence pays off and I'm always working on getting in earlier and missing out on cool projects less.

Cool for the Bittrex info too. No rough date at all though? That's gonna be massive news with a token burn too.

Same, but I'm talking worse case scenario here, if I get 200k I'll be able to make it one way or another, while working for myself.

Honestly, just look at new coins with a good team and an idea that makes sense. ICOs are basically start-ups going public which is why people see such crazy gains on their investments. Usually companies that have an IPO are already worth millions by that time so you won't ever see quick 8x or 10x gains from stocks like in crypto.

My point is: bet in a company's vision and most importantly their team. Check their Linkedin, check the Linkedin of people who appear on their Linkedin, check everything.

I agree, just invested more passively until recently and overlooked a lot of solid projects. Lately my eye has been on Zen Protocol, which has it's token sale going on now.

Well by that benchmark I am doing really well then.

I figure, never working again will take ~$5m USD equivalent in crypto so I can cash out a cold mill or two while waiting for total adoption

But im holding like 700 of them. Not a lot no, but certainly if it goes to 10 dollars in a couple years ill be glad.

But if total adoption happens you wont have to cash out. You can just retire and move anywhere in the world you want because your crypto will be world wide.

>But if total adoption happens you wont have to cash out. You can just retire and move anywhere in the world you want because your crypto will be world wide.

That could be 20+ years from now

May need some fiat in the interim. It remains to be seen

Treasury bonds in Brazil will net you around 10% a year. Around 8.25% after taxes.

82.5k a year for every mil after taxes (not counting inflation tho). 57.5k a year for every mil if you worry about inflation (you need to worry about it, but not completely depending on how much money you have). You could also get the amount destined for inflation and beat the shit out of it by just investing in crypto.

3mil dollars will net you anywhere from 150k to 240k a year for doing jack shit. Feels good famalam.

The problem is my confidence in fiat is nonexistent

My confidence in crypto is even smaller because every crypto basically depends on BTC, and BTC is broken as fuck, has no utility and is basically riding normie retard hype.

I got 80k of this, am I gonna make it?

yes. just fucking hodl.

The problem is that life as a whole is a fucking mess. Let alone anything regarding finance. The current system might just collapse every moment and the same is also true for crypto.

yes, but crypto has a huge bottleneck called BTC filled with slow transactions that can actually turn the CAN'T CASH OUT meme real if everything crashes and burns.

i'd wager crypto will go down before this shitty unstable gov i live in won't allow me to cash out my treasury bonds and put my money somewhere safe.