Tonight

Its happening tonight
STRAP IN BOYS

No its not. Same post as every day the past week.

Its never going to happen.

*Splat*

How much linkies should I sensibly own? Currently at 10k (making up 28% of my portfolio)

Announcement: "Gaiz, we've now completed the Hello World tutorial for Go, and are moving onto researching what an Oracle is. Should be finished by 2020."

If I send ETH to Binance now will I make it bros?

>Its happening tonight
What will happen tonight?

will 200 link make me rich guys

Geez. Its been like a few months and I see these posts about it "about to happen"

So either I hope its someone on the team or someone off of Fiverr paid to pump.

Or some guy who put too much money in and is trying to pump it on Veeky Forums (good luck) and is in tears praying that some idiot will buy $100 so it will drive the price up so they can sell at a 75% loss to pay for a rope.

Well... Which is sad... Maybe if you did some house work for me I'd buy your link for you so I can give it to friends as a gag gift.

It isn't, but I'm glad it's on a new exchange.

Get your shovels ready because we're headed to the earths core by EOY.

i cant see this goofs face anymore lmao
stop already he scammed you confido 2.0

Pls tell me should I buy this? I have 500$ in btc.

my fucking sides

lol

have 6300 of this coins, will sell it in 2 years, dont matter a what price, 1 cent or 5$

join these guys to get the right signals so you can stop guessing discord.gg/dwBNmtD

My friends, I know these times are hard. Sometimes it feels like you're neva gon make it. I don't feel that way, but I'm sure some of you do. I'm here to tell ya, do not give in to despair. This coin is our lambo ticket. Sergey is workin' hard. Rory is...well, we love Rory. The point is, everythin' is on schedule. There's nothin' left to do but wait, and of course 'cumulate.

ily pepeballer

more like .01 cents

Yea sure I'll join the pump.