Get into NEO

Family very close friends with some rich and important people in Asia. There was a weekend getaway this past month.

I already accumulated so here's my one contribution to this board. Get into NEO really soon, or be a wagecuck all your life.

You're welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AWm5UeD
discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Currently all in on MCO. When is this supposed to moon, and why?

join pajeets, combine forces
discord.gg/AWm5UeD

You'll find out this month. Either way, my dad is a whale and is very buddy buddy with some officials in Asia.

Sounds like I'm a fucking pajeet but don't say I didn't warn you.

how big of a moon are we talkin here

thanks just sold 100k

I have over 100... will I be ok user?

screen cap your NEO holdings

even if NEO moons to like $400, I won't be able to get much BTC out of it now that BTC is worth fuckin' 16k. oh these times are hard

for some reason I believe you.
I'm usually right :thinking:

agreed, i'll buy 100k if you show me your coins

this

A) Why would you believe a screencap of blockfolio when it can easily be bullshit.

B) Not going to show my holdings on a public forum. Get into NEO and enjoy some stupid gains when a major announcement comes out. Or don't and be a wagecuck.

Either way, remember this tip from an insider whale.

The insider info is his his group pumping it

Some of the most manipulation I've seen on a coin. Everytime it's about to break resistance 2000 sell walls come in. It's nuts.

>Or don't and be a wagecuck
You're going to be a wagecuck either way, deluded ant.

I have a tip for you

hang yourself

>*drifts towards $40*
>*drifts down to $30*
>*drifts towards $40*
>*drifts down to $30*
>*drifts towards $40*
>*drifts down to $30*
>*drifts towards $40*
>*drifts down to $30*

To the $50 moon.

will this be enough?

fuck u
the discord link for upcoming alt pumps
get in if your not already

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

#Onchain is building the Smart Economy solar system with every strategic partnership:

$ZPT -> creative assets
$QLC -> data exchange
$RPX -> data sharing
$NEX -> asset exchange
$TKY -> identity
$ONT -> enterprise
$ELA -> computing
$HPB -> hardware

At the centre?

$NEO.

When is the anouncement/pump?

>my uncle works at nintendo

Not your blockfolio, screencap your NEO holdings on your exchange.

Fuck the pump group faggots. This coin will always have it's P&D groups. The news I'm referring to, and when it breaks, will take NEO to new moon levels.

when is the news OP

now turn on cnn

There's no way for me to know the actual % gain, that's up to the markets. But it will be significant and the news will very much positively surprise everyone. Long term hodlers will definitely have a joy ride, skeptics and FUD retards will kill themselves.

Ive been thinking this coin is due a huge rise, literally one of the only solid alts to not moon recently, I just dont want to buy my stack yet and get rekt when btc moons AGAIN

It is getting close to end of triangle 3, which means it should be resetting to triangle 1 which is major bull flag
>pattern is 1 (major increase) and two smaller 2, 3 then reset back to1

>between now and February 16th it will remain in the $30-40 zone
>some point in that time frame it will jump to $75-$100
>Called it 12/11/17

your TA wont mean shit if there really is news

You might be right, but if it's only hitting $75 to $100 then, that would just confirm that NEO has sucked as an altcoin investment unless you got in during the Antshares days. It's been bleeding satoshis for an eternity now.

Get cucked by chinks. Get in blas

Everyone is slowly realizing that this is just a shitty knock off of ETH that is mostly owned by Westerners so the idea of it being """Chinese Ethereum""" is retarded.

It is gliding back down to shitcoin territory

>LE CHINESE ETH

NEO is much more than ETH you brainlet. Digitized assets, identity, scalable, business ready.

explain like I'm dumb because I'm dumb

TA will help you with your short term day trading. This news will organically bring the price up.

Always invest at your own risk. Up to you whether you believe me or call me a fucking pajeet.