I'm all in

I have $18,000. All my savings. Tell me what to buy and at what price and I will withput hesitation.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv
share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LINK

25% LTC, 25% XMR, 25% ETH, 10% XLM, rest on BTC/BCH and shitcoins. You're welcome.

buy 1 bitcoin at all time high, and you will find your brothers here

A lawn mower and a pickup truck.
If you didn't earn it by working then it isn't real.
Just kidding. Next dip btc all in and hold.

Buy 1 bitcoin. In a month you'll have exactly 1 bitcoin aka 2000 doll hairs

LINK

Buy mining hardware and then try to sell it at a premium. Worst case scenario, you mine with it and break even. Stick to GPU mining since you can sell your cards to gamers.

do you guys think bitcoin and litecoin will crash before 75% of it's current value at the moment?

It seems like there was a spike back years ago and it crashed heavily.

why lumens... explain

Shutup Cody

ETH/BTC

10% REQ, 50% LiteCoin, 20% PIRL, 20% DNA.

For almost no gains this.

Kek, this

But buy one bitcoin after the next big dip/crash because the normies are clearly coming in right now
So maybe set aside 10,000 for the one bitcoin, just got good measure

Then with the remainder buy ETH

idk im just tryin to get everone in the pump cord

discord.gg/Q9EA3Zv

Lol even normiebase users getting cucked by ltc

Unironically ELIXIR

easiest money of your life

Shit will drop soon to 0.5 and thats the point I would invest in but right now I dont think it will go much higher, the spike is already to huge.

Nobody can tell. A correction is very likely but it can as well be a few thousands down and not a 'crash'.

buy golden kneepads. This way you will make money with style.

>Buying 1 BTC for the same price as 13 Ounces of Gold
Top fucking kek.

OP, don't buy anything just because someone tells you to and certainly don't buy something you don't fully understand. If you have no idea about cryptocurrencies I'd suggest spending at least a few weeks (or months) educating yourself on how it works and knowing everything you can about it. Weigh up many arguments and counter arguments of both the bulls and the bears and reach a well thought out conclusion. THEN make a decision. Don't fucking rush in with your life savings on the whim of Veeky Forums mania for fucks sake.

All in OMG. I just want to finally let go of them bags.

The only smart move

Ark.

That 18 will be more than 100 in a few weeks while making 1 ark per day.

I wish I had 18k to put on Ark.

Love how everyone thinks they are going to BUY after the NEXT CRASH.

Buy MEME its headed to the moon

>Tell me what to buy and at what price and I will withput hesitation.
buy one bitcoin while you still can.

Have you tried trading on the stock market? With the Robinhood brokerage app you can trade stocks with ZERO trading commissions. This means you pay ZERO transaction fees on any trades you make. If you are looking for a great alternative to BTC investing, you can start trading "Penny Stocks", which are great for those with limited funds and looking to gain experience in the market. On top of that, Robinhood also gives you a share of FREE stock just for signing up (Great if you literally have $0 to invest). Free money

Sign up using this referral link to claim a share of FREE stock (100% chance of random share of stock) and start trading today. There is a 1 in 150 chance of getting a free share of Apple or Microsoft.

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484

Lumens will be replaced by bitcoins lightning network. Don't fall for shitcoins.

Dubs say you go all in on REQ

go all in on LINK

Ok

HALF REQ HALF VEN
THANK ME LATER