Euro shitcoin

Is this the biggest shitcoin of them all?

>inb4 triggered Germans
I am a Eurofag too. Sure, a strong Euro is good for the north European economies whose exports are based in technological products such as machines and cars but it chokes the southern european ones who export mostly low technology products and can't compete with Southeast Asian countries with cheap labor.

just makes the rich richer and the poor poorer
truly a huge shitcoin

The European Central Bank is literally printing money for free for Southern Europe and you complain. The country who is mostly against quantitative easing is Germany because it's hurting their economy. Without all the free money that is being printed for you the southern European countries would have defaulted by now.

All fiat is a shitcoin genius.
>much 2% yearly inflation to stimulate people to waste money

>chokes the southern european ones who export mostly low technology products and can't compete with Southeast Asian countries with cheap labor

Then either produce something of value or lower the price, nobody forces your country to produced overpriced shit.

Oh, and look up who is a net receiver and who is a net gainer, ungrateful whiny bitch.

That doesn't solve the problem, it just makes the southern european countries leech off the northern ones and people will make more riots once the governments cut back on social benefits yet again. It fuels tension and hatred

I speak as a German when I say how glad I am your racist self is not from my country.

Economies don't transition overnight. We are attempting to be more focused on IT-based economies but it takes time and the workforce isn't that skilled either comparing to other european countries.

You're the one being racist

Why would Germans get triggered over this? The vast (publicly outspoken) majority of us wants to go back to national currencies too.

NO YOU ARE. EUROPE WAS MADE FOR ALL PEOPLE. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOR ALL PEOPLE. YOU ARE A RACIST SHIT LIKE THE AMERICANS.

First of all to address the problem Germany should cut its tremendous export surplus. This is hurting the economy of the smaller exporter countries.

Sure dude let's just produce all this cool shit and NOT sell it. Great plan, every German company will completely support this. The cold truth is that european countries are too small to compete with the big boys. If we only focus on local businesses we'd bomb ourselves back into the middle ages.

Spain and Italy produce more than what they take, what country is exactly leeching off other than Poland and Greece?

No, it's the south that has to be more competetive. The first step would be to devalue its currency and make the exports more competitive. You can't expect Germany to stop exporting

Guys i have an idea what if we (germans) just stop working start evading taxes like mad and then we take giant loans we will never be able to pay back
Then we lean back and the rest of the world can get fucked

Litterally no one likes the Euro except globalist shills.

>thinks inflation is good
If you had any brains you would realise fiat is literally a huge scam to make people slave to the wage system. That's why rich people own stocks, PM's, real estate. Basically everything that does not have 2% inflation. FIAT IS THE ULTIMATE SHITCOIN. Holding it is plain retarded, you only loose wealth.

What are the leaching southern countries? Italy is a net contributor to the EU budget, and second industry power in the EU. Spain should be a net contributor too. Greece is failed, and currently getting more help from the Chinese that, yes, bought a lot of their shit, but are also investing, than the EU. When they joined the union everyone was aware they were manipulating their data's, yet Germany wanted them in, cause it was yet another cheap market to export too. The same cheap marker that is Poland and the other eastern states. Wondering why visengrads states get away in not picking up the brown people? Cause they are already buying all that German surplus export.
Finally Germany is being hurt in some way by the QE, but it's also keeping artificially low its workers wages to pump more export. It's a mercantilist power which is giving zero fuck about the state of the union. France is the same, but on foreign policy

Nice nationalism, idiot. That really worked out well when our country committed the ultimate offense by killing 6 million Jews.

>The first step would be to devalue its currency

how? the currency is the same for all in the eurozone. The qe is helping italy with its debt, but its not really hurting germany. De facto italy is keeping the wages low in order to compete against germany, this because of its public debt. It's simply the only way. But at the same time Germany too is keeping the wages of its workers down, to export even more.

The germany trade surplus is something that needs to be addressd, both by italy and france in the first place.

EASTERN EUROPEANS ARE SO FUCKING DISGUSTING
I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP WHEN I CATCH EVEN A GLIMPSE OF ONE
DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!

I know, that's why I am arguing that national currencies should be brought back. That can't be done with the Euro, obviously. It's a mechanism which was lost after the Euro was a adopted. The economies are way too different structurally to have the same currency. I am not a nationalist or anything like that, I just think that you can't have such different economies using the same currency.

>Nice nationalism, idiot. That really worked out well when our country committed the ultimate offense by killing 6 million Jews.

The ultimate offense is a good defense

Are you German? I will report you to the police. I swear.

I speak as a German when i say "Sure thing honey, say hi to Mohammed for me".

Nein bitte nicht.

Yes, it is literally garbage mate. It is the money of the 5th Reich. The dirty communist Eastern side too no less.

Let them default! shit like this and bailing out banks is what will kill the west. You have to let institutions, businesses, and people fail or they will never learn. The consequences be damned. We are creating a welfare dependent shithole of a civilization. Fuck this crap!

>fiat currencies

>guaranteed loss every year

why the fuck are people using fiat

Finland is like some African country when it comes to exporting. Wood, toilet paper and cheese to Russia. I can't understand your reasoning in the first place, but what comes to Finland you're also wrong

That's wrong.
The germans benefit from the cheap euro vastly because it makes their exportations hyper competitive and we all know their economy relies on that.

On the opposite side, Italy which relies on exportation too gets fucked because the euro is too expansive for them and since their industry is not structured in the same manner as the germans (little/middle-sized companies vs big groups with economies of scale) they get predated badly.

If everyone got back to its national currency tomorrow the germans would suffer and have to pivot their economy vastly while italians and spanish could finally have oxygen for their industries.

Oh no, not muh 6 gorillion.
The ultimate offense is that your country invites millions of shitskins into Europe and demands other countries to go along with it.