”LINK will moon in December”

>”LINK will moon in December”

Other urls found in this thread:

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003367372-OKEx-Launches-CTR-LINK-SALT-1ST-WTC-SNGLS-SNM-ZRX-BNT-CVC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would someone really do that....? Go on the internet and tell lies?

It's only the 11th

Wait for the news. It will be big suprise for everyone and price will go up like a rocket. I’m not currently even eating, literally all in with link.

I can’t tell you more about the news but wait for the next week. IOTA rocket was nothing compared to upcoming Link rocket.

So you're claiming to have inside information? And you're saying it's good?

What are you trying to say? That the majority of posters on here are just kids with no idea what they're talking about? That's impossible!

Well they got three weeks left.

wouldn't be surprised if the fucking asshats actually wait until Dec 31 just to frustrate everybody even more and have it bleed to 0.15$ all over because the hype wore off. I want to kms for holding this shit still.

It was priced in.

Yes. It’s not about exchanges, partnerships or mainnet. But it’s huge thing.

Everybody will see it soon.

okay thanks user.

omg I hope it goes down to 0.15 again, please dont tease like that

lmao. Can't wait for people to sell the news.
I wonder many linkies already kts.

what news could be huge besides mainnet or partnerships?

Anyone? Maybe improve the tech?

Make a dedicated blockchain? dosen't seem to important or necessarily

wallet? stacking? what could it be...

Have they hired a group of Indian tech supporters?

Probably just an update about the development status and the dev team.

that ain't huge...

For Chainlink, it kind of is..

So you believe some random user? Just like you believed that assblaster guy?
There's no huge news.

assblaster was over the top and obviously trolling. This guy seems legit.

I think the announcement will be a nothingburger because:
what assblaster siad may actually be true, Sergey needs to carry himself as a serious guy to do business with (no hyping and comunicating with neets on slack)
also (((SEC))) is watching on every project that hypes themselves, especially regarding the token
Sergey is not stupid he rarely mentiones Chainlink, let alone LINK
I believe there will be no big announcement, but one day they will just update the website with all the freaking partnerships we havent even thought of before, people will be in shock, the market will have a delayed reaction but once everyone realizes what just happened price singularity will materialise itself, Veeky Forums will swarm lambo realerships, pepe baller from that date on will be hosting the annual neet-millionaire meetup (everyone wearing an uniform accordingly to his rank of course etc)
Just hold tight and be cool, don't let the whaes shake you out, smart money will try to shake you like a small fruit tree, don't let them steal your retirement, remember living 9-5 is the biggest risk, that's the ultimate failure, not losing 1,2,5,20k, that won't change shit in your life long term, Link will.

>This guy seems legit.
Delusional.

There's not really that much to shake out at this point. 2/3 of the coins are owned by chainlink still, probably like 40% of the circulating coins are owned by the exchanges, and 10 million are owned by signal capital. And if assblaster is right another 100mm are owned by his company and there's like 11500 addresses with it.

We're such an insignificant part of the link universe they probably don't care at all about shaking us out.

Rory said that December news have anything to do with exchanges. I'm actually considering the idea of they announcing some sort of short term roadmap leading to tech implementation.

>I’m not currently even eating
Well done Sergey. You can beat this addiction

no every whale is an early adopter some of them will come late to the party and will want their piece of the cake too, fuck em tho.

>probably like 40% of the circulating coins are owned by the exchanges
how so?

>Veeky Forums will swarm lambo realerships, pepe baller from that date on will be hosting the annual neet-millionaire meetup (everyone wearing an uniform accordingly to his rank of course etc)

Sign me up, can't wait to meet all of you bastards.

Who are you and why should anyone believe you?

If this nigger is not a larping fagget, my guess is maybe it has something to do with Vitalik somehow. Lulz

>it's not about any of the things that actually matter
>but it's a huge thing

you guys need to be more patient. LINK is a comfy hold

I said that it will be big surprise for everyone

do the riddle user thing and throw us a bone, what do you lose?

How do you know mr larper?

Please say you aren't larping. Please not be a larping faggot.

This. LINK will be used by every coin. Very comfy.

Oh hey another insider, nobody is buying in anymore and pretty nobody is selling they link at this point so you might as well stop. This is a multiple year hold

I'm in the top 2500 holders and these pink wojaks make me smile.

You dumb fucks have no idea what this is. Did you even read the whitepaper?

hi rory

I wish I had his wallet :(

if ur a nigger u can just take it

Volume suddenly up 5x again. Rolling sideways, just like before the last increase.

lol the number 2500th largest wallet has 9600 LINK.. so you have more than $2500 in LINK.. big deal

You mean I'm one of the top 2500 holders.

Holy shit I might make it off this shitcoin

I have 40k link, holding until 0$ or an end to wage slavery (~1mm).

I'm in the top 200 holders

and not spaghetti-handed either

There can only be a maximum of 35,000 people holding 10,000 LINK right now, technically.
So if you are holding 10,000 LINK, out of 7.6 billion people in the world, you are in the 0.00046052813 percentile in LINK ownership.

Cozy. So cozy

yeah, now what % of those will be able to hold for 1 year at least?

pls be true

Holding 175K. I must be in top 25%. Bitch better have my money...

They will write stories of the sacred council of 35,000

Wallets 218-221 have between 175k and 176k.
If you aren't larping you are in the top 2.5%

check etherscan. Binance is now the no2 wallet and in that one alone they have 11% of all of the link plus they have other wallets, so thats well over a third, plus etherdelta and okex. that's a fuck ton of link

What are the odds that you will be able to hold till $10 at least?

Can you LINKIES confirm that news will come? Isn't Slack announcements dead since the SWIFT conference? Any hints so far from rory? Just give a me a quick rundown.

do you all not realize that only 1/3 of the link is circulating? There are only 11500 holders total rn plus rory

yea, but it's not their LINK, it's just Links of people who store it on binance instead of on mew etc

It's not going to moon in December. It's not going to moon with this announcement. Can we get this out of the way, please? Before all the excitement and hype and shilling gets dialled up to 11 and then everyone has a pink wojak meltdown when the news isn't what they wanted.

It has already been confirmed it's not an exchange listing, and knowing how this team works they wouldn't have an announcement for an exchange listing anyway. It is extremely unlikely to be a partnership listing. Why would a large institution stick their neck out for this project 6 months before main net launch? Why not just wait until launch, see how the mainnet goes, and then announce your use of ChainLink once if has been firmly established that the system actually works?

So what will it be? Most likely the announcement will be something to the effect of "things are coming along well". Nothing Earth shattering, nothing we could not have gleaned already, but great news to all the people who are invested in this long term and see the trajectory of this project on a multi-year timescale.

And guys, even if it IS media friendly news and LINK pumps to 5k sats, we still have 6 months+ until launch anyway so there's plenty of time to retrace. Just manage your expectations, and hope to fuck it's not an announcement saying that main net launch is delayed, or a major problem has been discovered.

There's literally confirmed insider in this thread telling us this will make it rocket harder than iota and ripple combined. the news next year will just be the icing on the cake.
your fud is mud fag

they wouldn't announce negative news right now, makes no sense.

>confirmed insider
>confirmed

they would if it's real

you keep saying we're 6months away from mainnet, where did you get that from?
As far as we know the mainnet could be ready already

>literally confirmed insider

>haha, i really hope it goes down so i can buy more :DD

the ultimate coping mechanism

what if we buy everything and there are no more tokens left on the market. Shortage would drive up the price.

he's more credible than someone who's trying to discredit rory. Rory literally said he was excited about the news so I seriously doubt it's "the mainnet will take six months" or "happy holidays"

Between the Insider and Rory I think we're all gonna have very happy Hannukahs this year

it fucking works though

both for coping and averaging down your buy-in price

eventually you always win

there's so much fucking bullshit surrounding this project, it's honestly hilarous...

>they finished the project a long time ago, they can announce it any moment!
>they're porting to GO, that's all they need to do now!
>the project is almost done
>this will take at least 6 months to finish
>this is a very long hold, it will take until 2020

You just have to consider the fact that the news could be exciting from a project development standpoint, but not an investment standpoint.

Take the Intel SGX/Town Crier announcement. Super exciting to anyone that is really engaged with the innovation behind the project, but it went way over the market's head, and the price didn't do shit. This could be exactly the same.

>rich beyond all comprehension tomorrow
>rich beyond all comprehension 15 years from now

It's like arguing over how many angels fit on a pinhead

Does anyone have a screenshot of Rory's reply saying this? We need to analyze it.

>they finished the project a long time ago, they can announce it any moment!

The middleware software is finished and operational for the SIBOS PoC.

>they're porting to GO, that's all they need to do now!

That's not all they need to do.

>>the project is almost done

The node network is separate to the software. It's like saying McDonalds has a complete menu and recipe but doesn't have a bunch of outlets yet.

>this will take at least 6 months to finish

The node network will take 6 months to finish

>this is a very long hold, it will take until 2020

It will take a couple of years for the ecosystem to grow into a behemoth, although partnerships are likely to be announced relatively soon after main net launch.

So all of those statements are true in their own way, and refer to different aspects of the project.

I didn't say it was ready... I said that we simply don't know at what stage it is

and the fact that it might take 6 months to finish dosent mean is not a long term hold

like a finished product dosen't mean everyone will instantly start using it

you sound like a retard honestly

WE DONT KNOW SHIT

He gets paid in link

where did they state this?

>WE DONT KNOW SHIT

that was my point

that was my point...

>you keep saying we're 6months away from mainnet, where did you get that from?
As far as we know the mainnet could be ready already

>that was my point

that was my point

Just went all in link+request meme

>that was his point

that was your point

I don't know why, but this thread is hyping and pumping me for the news. I am already 50% in LINK and have 10k$ more ready just in case this drops further before the news, then I buy more.

no, salt will moon in december. dont say we didnt tell you when it happens.

>his

did you just ASSUME the gender of that individual?

no, but I bought when people said to buy and I panicked and sold at a loss. fuck this shit.

being ignorant sucks dude

got me :(

support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003367372-OKEx-Launches-CTR-LINK-SALT-1ST-WTC-SNGLS-SNM-ZRX-BNT-CVC
A new exchange starts trading Link at 4pm Beijing time tomorrow. Will this stop the Binance fuckery

check their volume on basically all alts, it's like in the tens of thousands. So I doubt it.

alts of a similar or mcap to link I should say

It does seem to signify they don't have an exclusivity arrangement with Binance at least.

>low volume chink exchange

nope, useless.

literally the sixth exchange, just below binance and two places above Polo

Retard

No it isn't. Their Etherium and Tether pairings are in the tens of thousands because they mainly deal in Bitcoin

Shit is dumping as we speak

They have more BTC and LTC volume than Bittrex and Poloniex

Will McDonalds be using chainlink in honor of Sergey's Big Mac consumption? No wonder he gained weight...he did it for us.

He gets cucked for free. Rory is the perfect symbol of link holders