OK, I give up this stupid shitcoin now

Has been posting LINK threads every day for 2 months, but when even stupid ARK has better development than this it's time for the toilet

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.io/roadmap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, bad coin bad coin dump dump very good very good

get out b4 its too late.. all shills on biz and no real hodlers

Linkies seem unable to accept the fact that their messiah pulled a soft exit scam.

Literally the only reason Link still has any communication with its investors at all is because Rory begged Sergey to be a volunteer community manager. Originally, Link wasn't even supposed to have Rory or the Slack channel he moderates.

Think about that for a moment, Linkies.

Get out then you weak handed faggot.
>waahhhhh
>I'LL PROBABLY LIVE TO BE 80
>2 MONTHS IS SO LONG TO WAIT FOR 10X RETURN ON INVESTMENT
>WWWWWWAAAA!AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

>gives up days before eoy announcement.

Nigga please, Sergey liked two tweets this month. He's still alive.

anyone who drops their bags rn is literally subnormally iq. Fair enough if you did it last month but the most anticipated news in crypto is right around the corner and you choose to sell now. Please tell your mom to take away your private keys

Sergey is gone I heard. Like he abandoned the project. Prove it wrong if you believe otherwise.

Ya he met a nice girl who loves McDonald's as much as he does and jetted off to the Cayman Islands with her. They now have their own private McDonalds together.

*golf clap*

I heard Sergey wasn't gone. He has been working hard on the project. Prove it wrong if you believe otherwise.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof.

>the most anticipated news in crypto
What would that be? Some shitty announcement that "we're still in the hiring process and working on porting to go"?
Rory literally only said there would be a December announcement because everyone was going crazy in slack over lack of communication from sergey

Jokes on you. I'll hardly live up to 40 yo and I'm getting impatient with this LINK meme coin

he has since said he's excited about it

Saw Sergey recently in Prague. I asked him about the status of chainlink and he just laughed.

> long anticipated ann from Chainlink devs
> hi guyz, have a happy ny. thx for holding. bye

Ark has a great roadmap and is making good progress. ark.io/roadmap
I don't own any since I'm on the Wanchain + Icon boat.

Chainlink? Their recently employed devs are learning Go.

good for you, I burned myself on this coin as well

Perhaps they will announce a token burn, of those that have not yet entered the market.