youtube.com/watch?v=2LTkeBqiRJQ&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/sOA4dSy7kx8
youtu.be/9Wj9ITc0444?t=10m54s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

25k soon.

NO ALTS SPARED

HODL HODL HODL

This

NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP I JUST WANTED TO BE HAPPY I JUST WANTED TO MAKE MY PARENTS PROUD PLEASE STOP RIGHT NOW PLEASE DONT HURT MY ALT BABIES THEY CANT TAKE ANYMORE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

Yes Hello.
Merry Christmas Again?
Yes.
Merry Christmas.

tethered

SAY WHAT

Abandon all alts. I repeat, abandon all alts. BTC is unstoppable.

BACK TO 15K

BACK TO 8K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fire rises

strawpoll.me/14599851

there will be another correction in a few weeks the new floor will be 15k. new ath will be 21k right before.

>0.061$

youtube.com/watch?v=2LTkeBqiRJQ&feature=youtu.be

MOONING

WE 20K TODAY

I FUCKING JUST SOLD INTO LINK AND REQ GODDAMN IT

MYYYYYY AAAAALLLLTTTSSSS REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE REE REE REEEEEEEEE

>tfw can only watch BTC climb up and feel like shit because I don't have a single penny to put in it
I should've never went on Veeky Forums.

goodbye shitcoins

This makes or breaks it boys. At the previous ath now

I BOUGHT IN @13K. SHOULD I SELL?!?!!?!?

Can't wait to buy a couple hundred more on the next dip

Need to start putting more into REQ, IOTA, SUB, XRM, TRST, and LINK.

No take out a loan and buy more.

Exactly the pattern you would expect leading up to a huge short.

20k. Today.

youtu.be/sOA4dSy7kx8

Nope. BTC only goes up. Shorts get BTFO and feed into the next rally. This ride is unstoppable.

Dude i bought at $1700 and didn't even sell once, just HODL.

>rsi
>fib
>volume
>he bought at 17.2k
wojaks when?

SOON

I was like you during the china crisis after it hit 3k, got burned pretty badly by trying to short, I will just ride this rocket now

am I correct in thinking that bitcoin value has risen so much not because the value of bitcoin itself is increasing(no backing) but because that it's finite nature in a world of other hyper inflated fiat currency, it is merely finding equilibrium?

woww

this.

I watched the spike happen live out of nowhere. BTC went up by one dollar and then I think a lot of shorts got liquidated. It literally went up 500 dollars in 5 seconds after it crossed that 1 dollar wall thats been up with no orders even up to buy.

Got ourselves an new ATH boys, get ready for those lunar estates

Tfw buy at 17k Wednesday and sold 14k Saturday

fuck man I'll wait till 20k or if i lose 20% of what i invested. i believe it can stay above 20k but not without a correction first.

Why man

Frenchfag spotted

17,200 TO THE MOON

bitfinex ATH officially been breached. hold on to your butts.

I hate money

>tfw went form 200k to 60k in the last two weeks doing stuff like this (and also some BCH mess)
Don't try to be smarter than the market, just do what the market is doing.

youtu.be/9Wj9ITc0444?t=10m54s
you were literally holding asset that only goes up, at least you could of wait for futures to hit and then buy, instead you did what you did, literally vid related

Bitstamp at ATH and rising fast - that's it bois, it's going hyper parabolic!

Fuck that, its a trap!

Equilibrium sounds right. Once it finds its place I'm pretty sure its going to replace the USD for global trade.

25K WHEN??

if it's money you don't need (right now). Then Just hold, It'll go up again

I give up. I cant beat the king. Im down from 6 btc to 3 because I thought I could bet against it. I tried not buying high but then it just goes higher.

remember how much fud there was 2 days ago? how can nocoiners even live with themselves anymore

Fags, whats the next wave we're surfin on after current btc pump?
ETH, LTC or IOTA again?

whoops

17,485 BOIIS

The next wave will be personal orbiting space stations for all the btc trillionaires.

yes yes yes fall

OH FUGG the sellening has begun!

NO. I DON'T HOLD ANY BITCOIN JUST ALTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I will probably go for ltc and xrp again.

Fuck this shit.
For real.

Would have been a millionaire if i just HODLd bitcoin.

this growth is BULLSHIT

FUCK WALLSTREET AND FUCK EVERYONE BUYING 1 BTC for 17000!!!!!!!!!!!!@#!@#!#@!#@!#@#!@#!@!#@

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I cashed out my initial investment at 14000 to cover myself in case of crashes
now im playing with pure profit

you think they're going back into ltc? I feel like everybody is just got out of ltc after the sweet pump over there

I bet you'll buy at 20k soon kek

LTC since it's going to drop with this. Move LTC to BTC then swap back if you can sit and watch

>lots of 50 and 80 btc buy orders
They are baiting you people. When they switch you will crash and burn.

I don't understand why people are afraid for their alts, its a day or two of reds. Even if BTC gets to 20k and all other alts go down 20% a few days later theres always a correction and then all alts return to normal value or if you chose a great alt it goes up even more.

Just relax and watch the incoming short. The only people who are cheering right now are people who bought in below 4000k. The short will reset to 9k - 12 k.
Veeky Forums for some reason thinks that huge brokers were not already in the crypto market long before futures began...

>and then all alts return to normal value
this hasn't been true for months. alts have been getting satoshi slaughtered

Because they think Crypto currency is "get rich overnight" And are frantically moving from one coin to another. Their initial investment is probably down 30% and if they held LTC or BTC they'd be ahead, but they didn't. So now they're trying even harder to make up for the 30% loss

see
It's fucking gay. I can't bring myself to hold BTC because it sucks so much, I have faith in so many other projects but they constantly get JUSTed by big daddy. They hold their fiat value easily but I'm bleeding gains.

it's the people who invest in retirement starting at age 40 mentality

this

This too, it's frankly too late to get _big_ gains off the big coins any more, even LTC. Gotta play big risk to try and make up for it.

makes sense what you're saying.
Not going to swap to LTC yet, though.
I think BTC will go 17.5-18k at least with that pump

waiting for 30k

Stop trading and hodl, look at most alt coin charts between Dec 8 (btc pump) and Dec 10 (btc correction). You can see with most decent alts that during that period they shit themselves and then recover to their original price before Dec 8th.

Seems like it stopped. Is it mooning or not?

Wonder what the next dip is going to look like now? Anyone think we'll see another 13 again?

Ark and Monero both still down.

The fundamentals of the situation have not changed.

BTC is garbage, it is broken as a currecny, and 2017 has been nothing but a long-term PnD. It is riding on air and retard euphoria, and that's it.

Stop trying to call the exact top and just relax. It could go to $40K before it blows, but it's gonna blow.

Lol idiot, these other projects have no chance to compete with BTC. Its like one chad on a hill with an MG42 vs. 1200 virgin loosers with sticks and target markings painted on their head. Just abandon this shitcoin crap altogether and buy solely BTC you fucking retard.

kek
no shit it will blow eventually
everything does

> butthurt no-coiner detected

>but it's gonna blow
Proofs?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
I sold at 11000 after buying at 12900

NEVER EVER EVER BET AGAINST BTC

Should I wait until the next crash or buy now? Fuck

yeah but can you cash out?

Heard about this from my Son and the TV last night.

How do I go about puttin my 401 K into this here Bit Corn

>decent alts
Okay, not going to use that as my argument, but they both didn't even move with the btc dump, which tells me their dumps weren't because of btc. In my shitty opinion.

>the next crash
LOL

buy the dip faggot. How low it goes nobody knows!

>next crash
You mean a dip. If it crashes for real it won't recover for a long time

MONERO MOONING

I overheard some people at work today talking about BTC. Some guy bought $1000 worth of bitcoin two weeks ago and told some female colleagues about the gains he had made. The girls were all like "wooow, you know so much about money, how come we didn't hear about this stuff until now, I gotta go home and buy me some bitcoins" and the guy proceeded to share bullshit investing advice talking about stocks from companies he didn't know anything about.

It's happening, Veeky Forums. Full normie mode will soon be engaged. There will be tonnes of stupid money in the market in 3 months time, and that's got to mean a major correction.

thats one angle to look at it. there will be tons of dumb money in the market soon, after christmass when they cool down, they'll start buying all these new and better "bitcoins" which are better and cheaper and we will once again have another spring of alts.....oh god im getting hard just thinking about it...
Ready to steal all their shekels Veeky Forums?