Raiblocks>IOTA

So let’s get this straight.

Raiblocks has a working product and 133 million supply. IOTA is still not decentralized, in beta, and has 2.7 billion in supply.

IOTA is currently getting spammed to hell and only 70% of transactions go though WITH it still having a ledger and not being dectrantrilized. And the devs response is”we’re allowing it to happen because a stress test would be too expensive” these guys are saying they have partnerships with CISCO etc. that they are trying to impress and they are allowing their coin to get spammed.

All they are doing is copying ethereum’s structure with a foundation, except their beta doesn’t even work and everyone is falling for it. They’re main FUD for raiblocks is that it isn’t quantum computing resistant, but there is no way that anyone can even say IOTA is quantum resistant with how young a threat it is. That’s like saying your horse carriage wheels are VTEC engine resistant.

>nb4 IOTA hits $10.00 by EOY

Your horse example is stupid and demonstrates you don't understand the tech behind iota.

A better example is like saying a horse carriage is explosion-proof from horse malfunction.

You may be right about raiblocks being a good investment, I don't know because you didn't provide any useful information on why it's valuable, but if you're going to compare it against something, atleast make sure you understand the fucking comparison.

Does anyone have that "the Virgin iota vs the Chad raiblocks" meme?

The IOTA Quantum Resistence...

was broken by differential cryptanalysis.

thats like... another level of retardation right there.

RaiBlock, Byteball all better options than IDIOTAs shitcoin.

but when ternary computers replace binary computers, and a miracle causes the coordinators not to be needed, IOTA will be a thing!

Where can I buy railblocks?

bitgrail.com

Byteball with Blackbytes will be huge.

God i wish

Where buy?

Mercatox or bitgrail

The example didn't necessarily reflect a less than perfect understanding of the tech, it was pretty apt unless you get too pedantic.

He was simply saying IOTA is advertising to protect against tech that doesn't exist yet. If you couldn't make that out then you are a sub 45 IQ dogposter.

railblocks mooning 10%
>no developers in sight
>no partnerships
>strong shill from /pol

enjoy being dumped on kids...

If has been mooning every other day lately, with no drops in sight. It is consistently in the top rankings as solume.io, so it is shilled by both reddit and twitter a lot too. It's viral organic growth. People afraid of success should stay away from this coin and instead go all in on cucklink.

>muh partnerships

why the fuck would a currency need partnerships?

>thinks quantum computers don't exist

There is no current need to be quantum resistant, and quantum computers don't really exist yet. SHA256 is strong as ever until then.

>develops tech based on current needs instead of current and future needs

It's more appropriate to allocate more time toward current needs then it is future needs. Beside, IOTA isn't even truly quantum resistant, even hypothetically.

Don't be retard, you're a bad devils advocate / contrarian.

>Don't be retard
I rest my case. But anyway, QC's may not even become a threat, ever, why not fix the fucking wallet first?

Here you go user - it's a little outdated now (exchanges for iota)

>PoP
Kek, this has to be a joke?

Yeah lmao

go back to pol you silly chimp

> Chimp
Bought RaiBlocks at 0.03 cents you fag.

> 1 Billion soon

Will be my 2nd lambo.

dankyou