This thread triggers the arkie

Hello Arkies, please, tell me a real life use case for Ark. I'm waiting.

Fuelling delusion

Voting for a delegate and getting paid.

Make deluded arkies lose money

pic related, your average arkie

Replacing BTC, that's what it will do.

Ark is a scam. Period. It is a giant ponzi scheme that will eventually collapse under its own weight....Don't believe me? Think about it like this. Voters stake their ark to a delegate, who in turn pledge to pay out a percentage of their forged ark. This creates a debt owed from the delegate to the voters, to be paid at a scheduled time. Each of the top 51 delegates "forges" Ark, I won't go into great detail here on the forging process, but basically, Ark Tokens are "created" at a certain rate. They are created out of thin air, they are certainly not backed by any government, or pegged to any hard asset, (gold, oil, ect). And they certainly have no intrinsic value...ever try to pay for groceries with Ark? This system of creating currency out of thin air to pay debt means that Ark is an inflationary currency...and its only a matter of time until the amount of ark needed to pay voters exceeds the amount of ark that can be forged. This will likely lead to a period of hyper-inflation as the delegates will just create more ark, in a desperate attempt to inflate away the debt. Sometime after this begins, the entire system will implode. This is a mathematical certainty. Get out while you still can. The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

It do dah smortbrig ting and den blockchaim join togetha so big big monee 2 make

>intrinsic value
stopped reading there bait harder

LOL, THIS ARKIE IS ACTUALLY THIS DELUDED

I am out of this with -0.7 btc in 1 month. Fuck Ark, fuck alts. The only thing that can increase its satoshi values within the next couple of days is mobile wallet coming out. enjoy your 30k satoshi high and being fucked by big daddy again.

Alts are being eradicated in this market. it doesn't seem like it is going to change anytime soon...

why did you stop? you made it halfway to the end...

Your average Arkie, whining about losing 0.7btc, pathetic

because nothing in crypto has intrinsic value....

i cash out my 20 ark stake rewards each week and pay my rent

before durrrr cant cash out coinspot.com.au

>rent
what the fuck why

Feels good to embrace my own delusions.

oh wow a brainlet wojak how original got me good there
now kys

Jesus fuck I cannot wait until Ark hits $100, im not even fucking joking. Gonna get me a cute small russian virgin girl and give her the taste of communism from mah dick.

>it doesn't seem like it is going to change anytime soon...
This is how I know the best time to invest into alts is now. Be greedy when others are fearful.

Solves the "which fucking crypto am I supposed to use in this transaction" problem.

Smartbridge ftw. Literal rocket scientist as head of the project. Makes more of itself just by sitting in my wallet. Don't drown faggots.

this coin has ruined me

Just bought 80 more ark. Did i fuck up?

no real life use case it is. just trade well follow them discord.gg/dwBNmtD

No. Best time to buy ARK was at ICO. The second best time is now. It won't go sub $3 ever again. I'd go all in if I were you, unless you have more than lunch money.

>PoS is a scam
Dumbass.

Trustless swaps across any coins.

Fuck this coin. I could have stayed invested in BTC and made 2.5x my original investment already.

It's a ponzi. The only reason anyone holds it is so they can stake and get more ark. It has no other reason to exist.

you sound mad. umad?

You try trust less atomic swaps on Ark, you can't do it with bitcoin. Encoded listeners arn't trustless, you can't implement ArkVM in bitcoin.

LITERALLY DELUDED.

Only one side of the VM has to have collateral to have trustless swaps dumbfuck. The only requirement is that the side without the VM sends first.

Why does your dick taste like 100 million dead people?

comfy as fuck with ark, call me deluded, but the ARK team is the most professional team in the entire crypto sphere that consistently delivers on their roadmap

Well bitcoin is moving to LN which isn't trustless so...