How many low IQ faggots will kys himself eyo 2018 when Link is 50$?

How many low IQ faggots will kys himself eyo 2018 when Link is 50$?

They won't buy link because they think it's scam. After this thread i'm making new fud thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6xcsc2jR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I seriously weep for all dem niggas out there who won't grab onto this one last chance to make it.

Never again

dis

day after day, week after week of extravagant chainlink price claims, but the price remains eternally low. There is no hope. Sergey is off the grid, backpacking and eating burgers

bitter cucks that aren't holding link in 2019 = pic related

why dont we just stop shilling from now on and keep fudding it like a motherfucker? cba but i think i saved the official fud list for link. would be pretty easy spreading that cancer. it would be amazing seeing nothing but fud and shittalking about link. seriously, from now ill stop replying to fud arguments, ill stop making shill threads. gonna fud the shit out of link only.

t. 20k bagholder

Nice thumbnail

p-please buy chainlink!

First time I'm on this site, got suggested to me by a guy I work with.
Are you referring to Interlink Electronics Inc?
And if so what are the upsides?
What potential do they have?

>tfw went from 1400 to 1700 link daytrading today
hot DAMN it feels good. up to 12k links in total now.

LMAO. You will never get back to your ATH in sats.

holy sh it

This is the guy you work with, you're a fucking nigger and I've always wanted to tell you that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chainlink is the coin and welcome to a bumpy ride

Every thread I see a fucking newfag being all like "oh hai gais am new her hurr durr"
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND
L
U
R
K
M
O
A
R
FAGGOTS

That's what everyone has been doing for months, dumb fuck

Is there srly news planned for next week? Any further hints in that?

I'm in good spirits today here you go newshit-kun
pastebin.com/6xcsc2jR
read this and then shill it to everyone you know so we can dump our bags to you

Rory said in the slack a while ago that there would be news before EOY

haha rory was making shit up. he always is. there will be no new right now and when that happen we're heading back to 10 cents. SERGAY is fucking trannies in Bangkok anyway

whoops I mean no there is no planned news you brainlet, the link team has 0 communication
it's an exit scam why are you all so dumb you'll be holding those bags until they pull you down to join your father in the underworld

you FUDers are really somethin' else. I'd say go get another hobby

I need the faggot fudders to get back to work. Im prepared to buy another 15k.

Our Sergey who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy lambo come, thy gains will be done
On earth as it is on Veeky Forums
Give us this day our daily delusion
And forgive us our wojaks
As we forgive those who meme about us
Lead us not into FOMO, but deliver us from P&Ds
For thine is the oracle problem, the Rory and the solution, for ever and ever

Moon

haha that money'd be better spend towards a bigger toilet! Sergey's going to need it after he comes over to your house and gets done solving the "my gf doesn't have a bull" problem

Kinda weak bro. Just post the faggot "chainlink exposed" video. I asked for link fud not corny jokes. Im counting on you faggots to bring this back down to 0.16 asap. Thanks!

shut your corn hole, Tanner. Before I make a bot to scan Veeky Forums and alert me of all mentions of link that aren't followed by weak fud.
P.S. all fud for link is weak, by nature

Yes it is Interlink Electronics Inc. At $5.8 this is a very good ivestment. The stock will be worth at least $60 next year