He's not buying SALT right now

>He's not buying SALT right now

The time is now to pick up SALT, it's pretty cheap now.

It will moon before EOY.

I'm SALTy right now but the platform doesn't release until 2nd half of december, lord knows it won't moon till then

>launch
>98% of people using platform already hoarded massive bags at 3 USD or lower
>no buy demand. speculators try to dump before the others do
>back to 4USD or even lower

Then a slow slow slow demand driven growth towards 25USD.

that's why I said before EOY

Thinking about selling my bags. This only dumping

you know that ICO participants literally got salt off 99%? This is a good project, but you would be beyond retarded to enter it pre 10$ after everyone has dumped :). If the token is worth 25$ do you REALLY think people wouldn't buy it? ^^

This.

There is literally no demand for Salt other than speculation. Nobody's buying this shit at $25.

>after everyone has dumped
You mean when the price jumped up to seven dollars at the start of October?
Posting emoticons makes you come across as underage.

the amount of fud in this thread is hilarious.

yeah because everyone in this market plans ahead and nobody ever FOMOs

the price dumped right after ICO, everyone who wanted to dump already has

Veeky Forums is literally retarded

god bless someone who knows what they're talking about

So you're saying its already too late?

$25 is the HIGHEST this thing can go right?

The fomo already happened. Even PBC got in. That's why it hit 8USD. The mcap is ridiculously large compared to credible demand for the coin already even if one assumed prospective users hadn't hoarded it.

no faggot, they will raise the price on the platform or make it variable (confirmed). Now go kill yourself

>credible demand for the coin
please tell me more, what is the demand for cashing out of BTC and soon ETH without paying taxes. You sound like you have data, please share

So much cope in this thread by salty anons

Pmsl, stay poor salties

You take a loan with your crypto as collateral and then invest it again and again, it's free money user don't you see?

the lending model sounds good as fuck, who are their competitors, surely one will succeed right?

>who are their competitors
Loan sharks

wait so this coin is backed by some country's salt supply, but is also used for lending money? what

correct, you borrow salt and pay uncle sam with it

AAAAAAAAAAAA

The fuck is going on with this coin rn?

its happening

Its getting listed on a new exchange tomorrow.

So then it drops like a rock? I thought shit pumped in anticipation of a new listing!???

>who are their competitors
None with a polished product launching this month. Also it's backed by voorhees (founder of shapeshift) and won't scam your money.
At this rate, SALT will get first mover advantage and dominate the market. I don't see any legit competitors in sight.

People fomoing into ETH I guess. Everything is down. Who cares? this isn't a daytrading crypto for me. I hope this isn't your first and or only investment.

Sure not, it just seemed very opposite to what should be happening with a coin of this caliber.

I have too much faith in the project to worry. I'm trying to go all in if Binance will stop sniping me with bots

Same. I bought some around 6 but waaaaaay more at 7.66. Just when I see a red candle the size of a horse's cock I can't help but ask why.

I bought at 3.50, 4 something and just sold all my Monero for it. Thats all my exchange funds not including the 13c link I bought that I'm waiting for a better price to sell.
I seriously hope I didn't sell Monero at the wrong time.

how much Salt should I get? Is it really a viable long term investment? As a non US citizen I dont know how long it will be until I can use their platform.

As much as you're willing to lose!
I only have about 150