Is this a sign?

MonaCoin... is this a good price to buy in at?

Pic Related

yeah sure lol buy now

its better than buying high

but mona is basically just dogecoin of nippon, i wouldn't hold it as a long term coin

It's not like fucking dogecoin, it's the first Japanese crypto and there is immense pride behind it.

People have bought land with it and built a shrine there.

either way

the run is over, you should have bought in 2 months ago for the 25x gain, now you can only hope for a stinky linky 30% at best

>30% at best

Yea, nah...

you are right, its only going downhill from here

Again, nah... It's already found a bottom at 1300 Yen and is climbing up from there steadily... currently consolidating at 1700Y...

clear sell sign right there

emotional feelings towards your holdings, Sad!

I'm not seeing a 'sell' signal, not to mention the wedge that comes to a head tomorrow in the middle of the night... Either way, I'm not fucking selling.

Well, MONA is interesting at the moment. Check the price on zaif. It's very carefully being kept between 2 price levels. Same thing happening with XEM on Zaif. I'm not sure what the whale his intention is, accumulating maybe but this stability is really fucking weird for a crypto. MONA has a 100,000$ wall (10,000 MONA) in both SELL and BUY directions.

Probably Yakuza

Yea jokes aside, pic related. Really fucking weird. Bneen wondering what's going. Also Zaif only has 4 major coins to trade: BTC, XEM, MONA and PEPECASH. That's why they have such a value since their is literally nothing else to speculate on.

Why did Pepecash become popular in Japan? It's an american meme.

I don't know man... I was noticing the same thing there.. The chat seems to have become less and less about the coins being traded too.

Is there some kind of holiday in Japan right now? Perhaps people are spending their money elsewhere at the moment?

it's because the whales there know that it drives like 10x as much volume on bittrex because gaijin are fucking retarded greedy scum

Kinda odd that two of the 4 coins traded on Zaif have their roots from imageboards.

meant for

Idk maybe, there do not seem to be any holidays. Traders on bittrex are also pretty retarded they keep trading MONA againt BTC which makes little sense imho. Also bittrex has a lower price for MONA in general so eventually the whale might run out of funds.

I have no fucking clue desu, chat is very little about the coins. Kind of creeping me out. Also waaay less volume.

>tfw its the perfect time to buy mona coin but I'm a newbie and coinbase ID verification isnt working

Mona is on coinbase? Good for them.

no but I'm trying to get BTC to exchange for it

That's the shop I bought my RAM at.

Dude stop shilling it and go on Japanese crypto forums. They literally think it's a dogs style meme coin which is why it pumps and dumps.

Stop scamming people dude.

It doesn’t pump and dump, though. It pumps and holds.

Already mooned hard, and if you're just settling for 25% gains why not go for BTC instead

I want to spend it in Japan. holding

Me too. Keeping the faith

If circles start accepting this in comiket, I'm all for it

You must secure some. You want a future for yourself right?