Ranking the coins

Ardor's market cap is now ranked number 28 (with 600 mio market cap).

What do you think is the potential of this coin (its market cap) in 1 month 6 month and 1 year ?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003175391-Support-for-the-Ardor-ARDR-blockchain-upgrade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't even know what this shitcoin does

You sir will stay a poor fag ..

pump

ardor is the only coin which has an actual decentralized solution for blockchain bloat. It has a very high potential to become the chain of chains. Technically it actually has the potential to encapsulate the entire market cap in value. I put 50% of my portfolio in it a long time ago

How do you believe the market cap will go in 1 month 6 months or 1 year ??

Also this: support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003175391-Support-for-the-Ardor-ARDR-blockchain-upgrade

How they are doing with the whole testnet etc and how they work with bittrex is very promising IMHO.

No idea,no one knows.
The 2 scenario's vaguely are the following:
1) The idea catches on, and multiple other projects will be encapsulated, therefore their marketcap will be eaten by ardor and it will moon crazy.
2) No one likes it and it'll stay the same as now

They have the experience from nxt, so with good marketing it should pick up.

I am in balls deep

Ready for lamboland ;)

it's still crazy to me how NXT basically had more functionality in 2013 than ETH now has

Haha yes true.

The whole team behind NXT, ARDOR etc are f...ing genius

pump

what's the play here? I'm riding NXT until just before the airdrop, and just moving profits to Ardor personally to avoid getting dumped on, I can buy ignis back after it dumps I guess.

I am in Ardor now, was too worried for the NXT dump after airdrop. Also all that market cap dropping will go to Ardor because of mainnet launch .. So I am going for a bit less risk with Ardor ..

also as we speak Ardor one a spot in the market cap ranking and is now above NXT ..

Why not just bail before the drop then? That's my plan. It's basically guaranteed returns until then.

Its an ardor pump right now

im not understanding why anyone in their right mind would bail before the drop? i bought like 40k nxt when it was around 1600 sat, and if its in my wallet on xmas , ill get 20k ignis (which is about 50 cents i think) , so its like getting 10k in free dollars. yes i realize people will probably dumpt nxt once they get their ignis, but still, i would think you should be able to get out after the airdrop and move nxt into ardr without losing everything. i mean damn the whole reason im holding onto my nxt is to get the free ignis tokens. no way am i selling before then

Because it's gonna flash crash immediately after the drop, and I'll loose a lot of my profits.

> i would think you should be able to get out after the airdrop

I really doubt I can especially with my dog shit internet. I'd rather just rake in the dough and call it good.

but perhaps not. Am I eligible for the drop if I keep my NXT on an exchange? If not, it would take a long time to send it to the exchange then sell it.

And I can't buy IGNIS anywhere immediately after right?

I'd really like to get ignis but don't see it being most profitable.

I hope you are right sir, but already ardor is rizing and nxt is losing ground .. The thing is all people think like you mention so in the end someone will lose that chicken game .. And in that case you will also lose the Ardor opportunity. And that is one I do not wish to miss.

That is why I am in Ardor now .. :)

I'm ok with bailing early. NXT is a pretty guaranteed stable increase for now until xmas. Ardor and NXT stay relatively equal in price for the most part.

I was in Ardor around $0.2 but left for a week (for SUB) and missed the entire fukn moon mission

I h8 missing moon missions on projects I love

but seriously what's the best way to handle this upcoming drop?

NXT has had great gainz already. Do not get too greedy ma man ;)

Ardor still had to go x10 in 30 days in my opinion ..

I have no idea .. If I were in your position I would take my NXT gainz and run with it :)

Also Ardor is a good long term investment but also the volumes are getting interesting now!

Whales LOVE drops though.

I think in this market, people will flock towards "free money" over "technical merits", but I may be wrong. Personally, I like Ardor much more and NXT is basically deprecated tech at this point, but I'm placing my bets on it being a more bullish run by xmas.

Definately moving to Ardor afterward though. I was having fun selling the NXT highs and using that money to buy the Ardor lows and vice versa - win win :3

Haha cool. Wish you all the best. Hope you get on the Ardor rocket in time :))

Thanks, I've been in and out for awhile and watch it pretty closely so don't think I'll miss it.

BTW Ardor just again went up a spot. Now number 26 .. Market cap .. :))

I SOLD YESTERDAY
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this is a long hold type of coin .. Also MC 700 mio is still nothing, potential is x100

I know, I wasn't thinking straight.
Thankfully I took profit on a few trades today. Going to enter back in at a good price today or tomorrow.