Best coin for droppin 10 btc on

Lads I have hodled 10 btc since 2013. It is now time for an all in move to become a millionaire. I dont think btc is going to achieve this for me. Which single coin should i all-in my 10btc on?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What next comments will suggest if you want to be poor

DOGE

Vertcoin

Or cash out and by real world assets.

Aeon

Californium is due for a 200x

Some shitcoin but tell me first so I catch the pump

50% xby 50% xfuel

then live off the node earnings

omg iota pls dont think just do it

Get a blocknet masternode.

I am going to do it. The time has come. The screencaps of people wth millions has driven me to this level of degeneracy. Its all about the alt coins. Also i blew 3 btc on drugs on dark markets.

No, i have limits on how degenerate i am willing to get

Blocknet masternode fucking do it.
20%+ yearly roi from exchange fees + staking, moon mission early 2018.

Ok this sounds like utter faggotry, great. Any upcoming catalysts?

I believe the answer would be XMR and BCH

All-in on REQ

The DEX UI will be released either this month or next month.

Marketing will begin soon.

underrated next year is the year of the dog so maybe the chinese will meme doge to the moon desu

Don't listen to these shills, read up on some coins
I have 23 NEO and think it will moon soon, but that was after doing my own research, so I won't be salty about bad advice

I'll give you a clue
Lucky an user who gets this tip
Everybody on this board wants to get rich
Verily, few anons are in but soon
In a few months this coin will moon

If you're looking for a moon-mission altcoin, get in here discord.gg/5DjF5Nd . There is a whale on this discord and his 5000 followers, organising moon missions - so far 100% accuracy, first XML now MCO

Litecoin is the new aryan master race of the future. Buy in now lad and get that lambo.

Monero (XMR)

Look at its long term chart relative to BTC. It has solid math behind it. It also isn't one of the many Ethereum copycats that are only really good if you are actively trading. I bought some XMR so I could forget about this and go back to my desired day-job as a developer. Definitely going to put all the rest of my BTC and ETH into XMR. If you want to actually play around and trade, it'll be a lot of work and stress.

How does this differ from bitshares?

Its based on atomic swaps. Coins never leave your local wallet and you control the private keys.

XBY nigga