Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum?

I have 30k. How should I diversify my assets? Is this just a bubble we are in right now?

diversify my ass user ;)
i hope you are a black guy

all in bitcoin senpai.

shits rocketing around like an uphill rollercoaster

Put it all in Bitcoin Cash
I'm not joking

Is Bitcoin cash different than Bitcoin?

it's a scam!!!! you'll lose all your money and become a bagholder for life!

15k in BTC, divide the other 15k half LTC half ETH

Better than being a wagie

All Bitcoin.
20k before the year is out.

Doge Coin, very best!

Much Profit!

you know what, you're right. BUY BITCOIN CASH!

All in bitcoin. Get a hardware wallet, store it in the bank, and forget about it so you won't be tempted to try to trade it or do stupid shit.

go all in on MONERO. only safe option at this point.

Blas.You have already missed out other coins.

$7.5K in all 3 and then the last $7.5K in xrp. Due for a pump and it is getting added to coinbase at the end February.

Look at some ICOs. half into BTC, pick 15 ICOs over the next three months that look promising. 1k in each - next Christmas buy yourself a house.

Yes, Bitcoin Cash is a better version of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin transaction fees are going to continue to skyrocket and Bitcoin Cash will be listed on Coinbase Jan 1st.

Normies will get sick of paying $100 to move their internet money and will divert their attention to the other 3 available.

If I am already on Coinbase, how do I buy these other ones like Bitcoin cash and XRP? Recommended sites? I need the coins I buy to be good ones to hold b/c I will be heading to basic training in Jan. So I won't be able to check up on them for 3 months

Ethereum right now its ready to run like ltc

ETH if you are patient and willing to hold it for more than 1-2 years.

If you are an impatient 16 year old little turd, go ahead and ride all the roller coaster pump and dumps until you are broke.

Please respond

transfer your coins to Bittrex and trade there.

75% BTC, 12.5 LTC and 12.5 ETH
Don't fuck with pajeet coins

Do I have to cash out then back in? or can I do direct transfers using wallets?

Isnt it a bad idea holding crypto for several years? I mean the whole market is going to crash before those years are gone

Open a Bittrex trading account, transfer from your coinbase wallet to your bittrex wallet (they'll give you one linked to your account) and you're done.

That's only a 25% gain. You realize ETH would only have to get to 600 to match those gains? With proof of stake coming out any day now this thing will go straight to $1,000.

Monero.

y r all of you fucking helping him when all i got was kys & dyor

kys & dyor

On Bittrex you can find your BTC address, then on Coinbase you can transfer your BTC to that address. Do know you will need to verify your identity on Bittrex if you want to move your coins out of it.

Yeah I'm trying to do that now, but their system days it cant verify me. Reeeeeeeee

>Bitcoin cash
More like Bitcoin crash amirite

You think it's gonna crash permanently and never come back? How new are you?

50-60% BTC
20% ETH
20% LTE
extra% ALT’s

You think you should stick around for the cryptowinter? Yeah it'll only take YEARS before you get to break even