Attention
Token

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5DjF5Nd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I sold at ATH

the only time I managed to time the market perfectly

basic JUST token

Got 5K of those. Comfy as fuck. And i liek their recent gains. They will be huge in the future especially with the new Patreon rules about 1$ patrons.

>forever 0.02 USD

Why even bother if Bitcoin going up means this shit HAS to go down

What happened? I'm scared

Screw shitcoins like this, get on Prime Signal discord discord.gg/5DjF5Nd and a whale will give you moon calls for free. Thank me later LMAO

You know what will happen. *Eyebrow wiggles*

Yes. It's a very unique idea. Unfortunately it's dependent on ETH progressing too

future is bright.

HODL

Bat is its own thing. Not tied to the pedocoin

The best thing about this coin is that it has a decent dev and already a working product which is probably the fastest browser out there. MetaMask integration will be the next step. Also Brave and DuckDuckGo are now working together making DDG the standart searchengine. How can someone in 2017 not use Brave?

Because Chrome and Firefox exist? Why you BATwomen ever think this will receive adoption is beyond me.

I don't own any BAT tokens but I still use Brave occasionally. It's actually a really nice browser. I like the new Firefox Quantum too.

Love the project, love the team. the rocket.chat is really great for everything you need or to get the edge on updates.
Really easy to trade, moves nice and slow till it moons every now and then.

Solid coin with a great future to have in your portfolio.

uhhhh....

It's an ERC-20 token so yes it is.

I think there is an AMA coming up with Brendan Eich on the 20th of december, if you guys have any qualms just save the date and check it out.

don't remind me of this shit.
I spent 0.03 btc on this shit back in june.
that's merely a 100dollars now.

I refuse to sell them tho, either they moon, or they stay forever in bittrex

Chrome is turning itself obsolete and FF has the bloat of Edge without the security. Use Brave on your phone for a week and tell me you dont notice a difference

Dude just hold. You will see. I even bought more on 0.15$ and 0.09$ This BAT be used by everyone when you can earn them for brwosing the interwebs.

Been using brave on my phone for months love it