Youre not going to miss another moon mission, are you?

Youre not going to miss another moon mission, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/ubs-barclays-credit-suisse-thomson-reuters-explore-ethereum-based-mifid-ii-solution-1651014
coindesk.com/ubs-launch-live-ethereum-platform-barclays-credit-suisse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strapped in

I took a calculated risk and sold all of my ETH for ARK this weekend.

I may have miscalculated.

>ARK

$650 by tomorrow

UBS news is insane

WELCOME ABOARD

Been holding since $15 user, what do you think?

Don't rek me too hard bros. I bought in at $3.15. Even if it touches $4 I'll still make more money than this ETH pump

not going anywhere. just riding a bit off of ltc's success.

normies have clearly already chosen the better coinbase alternative to bitcoin

ibtimes.co.uk/ubs-barclays-credit-suisse-thomson-reuters-explore-ethereum-based-mifid-ii-solution-1651014

you're gonna make it

I think that im fucking jelly lad

Time to launch, make it happen.

I don't think it will have an impact on price. ETH is not litecoin.

Thinking of selling, put my hope on this shitcoin and bought at 482, constantly going sub 450 and barely making 500, I'm thinking of selling now and buying when it inevitably drops to like 420 again.

>Eth is not litecoin
Your right, I don't think Eth can be killed by a tweet.

Jesus Christ, ARK is a pathetic.

Pathetic rocket sold and will buy back 480 or lower

When the fuck is Casper releasing? Didn't that fucker promise it would be out in December with partial proof of stake?

We need this shit rolling with kitties fucking up the network, if this isn't solved quick something else will step up.

Why

No coin cap btw, this coin is literally worthless

$500 new floor.
It just feels right.

>I may have miscalculated

kek

this cmon man

Proof of stake will drastically release new coin circulation, if not make ETH deflationary.

All in senpai.

sold all my link bags for this (will rebuy in march, i don't see it going anywhere)

nice

sounds like the FED

>Been holding since $10
>Only bought 1eth

Fuck me

I wonder how much you will make anually staking 400 ETH. Dear god.

>you will never go back in time and buy ETH for $1

I'd rather do this than Bitcoin desu.

You'll need a minimum of like 1000 ETH if you want to stake

Sold at 503...fuck please dip back to 480

m8 cut your losses ASAP ARK is a living nightmare

Source?

This will definately happen for sure. Not even a big risk.

I heard they wanted to lower the amount needed to stake so more people could get involved. Even if it's 1,000 that is enough to enter a staking pool and probably get a serious return. They need to release news on staking asap to keep eth strong and in the spotlight in this dumb unreasonable bitcoin bull run. ETH is the future.

>you will never go back in time and buy ETH for $1
I had that fucking opportunity, and I regret it everyday. I even had a buy order set just a click on polo for 9800 eth at 79 cents or about .0022 btc per eth.

Only reason I didn't buy was volume at that time was very low (300k daily) made me nervous, eth has no cap and is inflating, and about 66 million coins was on "presale" before the coin was launched. That was some sketchy stuff for a coin that was too new imo. Fuck me.

I sold at 503 because it was dropping. Should I buy back in? I don't wanna miss the moon mission

Did the guys on Apollo 11 expect to leave the capsule and still go to the moon? Did the guys on Apollo 1?

if btc keeps mooning maybe shitcoins will continue to plummet desu

Hop on for 1k by EoY (end of year)

Only if major staking news is released. Otherwise we will be lucky to hit 600 since Bitcoin will probably either continue to moon fucking alts or crash massively fucking alts.

Wtf dude did you go all in at 501 or something you fucking pussy hold for 24hours at least.

I was in since 360
Sick that I sold

Will I be able to buy ETH at 430 ever again?

I bought ARK a few days ago at 20k, sold at 25k sats.

You know you're gonna buy back in anyway.

yes

Yeah in about 10 minutes. ETH fucking sucks because no one is putting money into it.

Thank god

I bought 5k more at 500

You are so stupid. It will be back to $450 by tomorrow.

People are putting money in but not fast enough to support all the new coins being mined/ICO bags being dumped.

honestly can see it dumping to low 200s at some point. we are in complete mania phase right now

>sitting on a bunch of shitcoins on bittrex
>fuck it
>sell half of them and dump it in ltc
>immediate growth, most ive seen in weeks
give me that instant gratification

eth holding is pain

wtf big jump

Here we go

FUCK DROP PLEASE I WAS AT WORK AND COULND'T BUY

Agreed. I only have .25 ETH too

THIS IS OUR TIME

IT'S FUCKING OUR TIME NOW

WHEN WILL IT BE OUR TIME????

Moon time is Now fuckboiiiis

so are we moon tripping bois?

WHY WON'T IT GO DOWN

>tfw only 65 eth
>bought 100 eth worth of shitcoins like omg, zrx, and cvc

Fuck it I bought in at $528, FOMO I guess

YES IT STARTED MOONING

BUY IT UP FAGS

5 0 0 N E W F L O O R

N
E
W

F
L
O
O
R

BUY IN NOW

nice gain

>tfw I still have to wait fucking 2 more days to recieve my eth from shitbase

Please keep pumping for another day so I can sell. It's almost hitting $600 on Korean exchanges.

Did something happen with ethereum? No news? Is it just rising due to fomo on normiebase now that BTC is seemingly stagnant?

Normie fomo flippening incoming?

OUR TURN

M O O N B O I S

coindesk.com/ubs-launch-live-ethereum-platform-barclays-credit-suisse/

Wave 2 winding down!

ya but this was posted since morning.

Are you guys forgetting that Eth used to be 0.14?

It's currently 0.03, which means if you ever want to not be bagholding you'll have to wait until Eth hits $2,500.

That's assuming BTC doesn't go on a rampage to 20k.

100% normie effect, ETH and ltc both. Just the effect of a rapid growth in the market. It's to be expected that all top cryptos should see inflation for the rest of this month.

In..........

>opinion

Eth has fucking murdered Bitcoin in returns this year. If you could put 100k in Eth or 100k in Bitcoin January 1st which would you rather have picked? Sure it's down in Bitcoin value now but you are a bagholder for not dumping all your BTC for ETH in the beginning of the year.

20k some point before Friday easily

should I throw $20 in just for fun?

That’s exactly what’s going to happen. $2500 is peanuts compared to where ETH is heading.

Bitcoin is fully obsolete

on cryptomarket everyone sees +18%, cause its the second coin. so the mass will invest.

specially now when btc and other going down.

You’re talking to a newfag pajeet bitcoin bagholder that got in to crypto a couple months ago during the fork because muh free coins. Ignore the idiot

>put ltc earnings in eth
ive almost doubled my starting amount
come on motherfuckers lets keep riding this shit

you always have to invest just for fun in some other coins. just to be on board.

ETH is very underrated. veeeeeeeeery.

this has got to sting rn

Wheee

normal delay till all know the news. now its moon time.

Exactly. So one can see how this can easily turn into a dangerous swing game. For example Once "normies" pick up how to swing effectively we'll really start to see the actual conditions for a bubble. Especially when it's just trading for the big 3 where you don't even need to use an actual exchange and they're cashing out on coinbase right from their phones.

FUCK IT'S DROPPING WHY DID I BUY AT THE PEAK

bleh was hoping for 340k to get a full bitcoin back

Because you're a FOMO fag?

I just want a lambo famalam

Ready for $600

OH SHIT MY DICK OUT