Tell me why I shouldn't sell this shitcoin

What even is the point of this shitcoin?
Seems like ponzicoin I mean they literally have a pyramid as the fucking logo

t. bagholder

It's clearly a ponzi scheme? Smart contracts? Eth already has that. Deployable blockchains? Why not just create a new coin if you want your own blockchain? Not everyone is going to want their own blockchain anyway.

Fuck this meme coin.

I sold some today, but I have faith.
The design of this coin and its wallet are top tier quality.

Something has to be done about the transfer fee tho

I'm still holding, I'll be damned if I bought at the ATH. I have faith that a long term hold will eventually turn up a chance to dump it.

But... people dumping it now is sucking the life out of the shit coin, and it makes it hard for it to grow. It just fucking sits in one spot and doesn't have any growth.

>Create nice wallet, inflation and muh staking ((Democracy))
>Incentivising bagholding for muh 0.001% returns.
>slowly siphon off the coin while getting more of it because free pumped up tokens.

>Smart contracts? Eth already has that.

ETH does a shitty job at it. Ark will be superior.

>Deployable blockchains? Why not just create a new coin if you want your own blockchain?

Creating a new coin from scratch isn't easy, even for veteran programmers. And not being ERC20 tokens on one blockchain means that the whole network won't get clogged.

Alot of anons thinking about dumping it so it means it will moon soon and it is good time to buy

Your forgetting smartbridges. Ark will bridge all the cryptos together.

You are a fucking retard and you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about.

Ark is copying smart contract and it will also also be in solidity

Ark is written in JavaScript piece of crap. If you don’t know what that is, search JavaScript vulnerability and you will see why this coin is destined to fail.

Ark doesn’t have enough devs to deliver what they want to achieve. Wait for the mobile wallet announcement and gtfo with some losses. Cutting the losses is a hard lesson to learn but once you do it, you will learn to cut them way before you sit on shit heavy bags...

how fucking long till the mobile wallet comes out?

Also what are you invested in?

>you will see why this coin is destined to fail.

Enlighten me.

>Ark is copying smart contract and it will also also be in solidity

Because Google never copied AltaVista

>Ark doesn’t have enough devs to deliver what they want to achieve.

Ark has a team of 15 men and an extremely active and passionate early dev community. It is now a legal business entity. ETH was made by one autistic Russian hacker.

autism drives innovation, it's the only actual superpower.

Ark is the shittiest of shitcoins. It LITERALLY DEPENDS ON SHITCOINS to survive, otherwise its fucking useless. When all the cryto hype fizzles out Ark will go down with the garbage. Not a single use case of its own.

Enjoy your bags. I’m completely out as soon as the wallet comes out.
15 people team not capable of writing a proper fucking whitepaper. Not explaining how they are planning to solve the issues that want to tackle. 51 delegates is not a decentralized solution for Oracle problem. Just putting the problem on someone else’s shoulders. This is the new chainlink of biz. A month from now when it is as 10k Satoshi there will be shilling over 9000 times a day.
Should be still this year. According to roadmap it is done 98%
Btc, eth, xmr, xlm, req, vtc (dumping as soon as it hits 110k Satoshi), req and still unfuckingfortunately Ark

Arkies...

>FUDding this hard

Look at Nem. Seriously look at the Nem website. Look at the Nem leddit. Notice the broken english. Notice the downs-syndrome convention that is the Nem foundation. And that piece of shit launched itself into the top 10 with zero effort.

Is Ark the best coin in the world? No, but they have a solid roadmap, they are taking it seriously, and most importantly, they understand the importance of marketing. If Nem can compete with ETH, then Ark is going to blow everyone's tits off by the end of Q2 2018

can someone explain how the viability of ark's tech is related to the value of their coins? the actual coins don't seem to be integral to the smartbridge tech

Exactly. Once the smartbridges are in place you could just buy BTC, ETH, or whatever and use them without ever touching any ARK. This is assuming there is even a need for smartbridges in the first place.

Ark white paper
print cash and hide that fact with fake scarcity by honeydicking people into hodling useless shit for 0.001% returns, at the same time charging the tens of thousands of normies to vote on something that they dont give a shit about, and only care about who has the highest payout.

siphon of free money, then when ponziride ends sell before all the normies can dump on the exchanges because it was all setup from the start as a bagholdcoin

The devs are truly play 8-d chess.

glad someone else is picking up on this, feels like i'm taking crazy pills sometimes

>js vulnerability
>destined to fail
those vulnerabilities are all in the context of being run in a browser, shithead. you'd have to look at nodejs vulnerabilities. and even then they dont all apply

It's a ponzi. They have a good UX designer that lured a lot of retards in but it's fuckin vaporware. Every arkie thread is about how much passive income they are going to make with their gay ass delegate pyramid system.

If you did, Iris Heart would be very disappointed at you.