The fire rises

The fire rises

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/controversial-figure-craig-wright-says-2018-will-be-bchs-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a fucking rip-off

If your coin doesn't work, it isn't bitcoin you kike

and its going back down lmao

Bcash!

I've given up on trying to profit from this coin, EVERY fucking time it tries to pump some shithead puts up a 300 BTC sell wall and immediately kills momentum.

It won't rise until ((they)) want it to and I'm not willing to take to opportunity cost hit waiting.

Self-proclaimed Bitcoin Creator Craig Wright: 2018 Will Be BCH’s Year

cointelegraph.com/news/controversial-figure-craig-wright-says-2018-will-be-bchs-year

>Craig Wright
>mfw he actually tries to tell people he's Satoshi

If Craig isn't satoshi, then satoshi is dead.

LN is going to be the biggest flop in crypto history.

It's not happening. Why the fuck can't you morons just accept it and move on?

I'm inclined to agree, but it's not going to happen for years anyway so I'm not going to count on a LN related BCH pump any time soon.

yea but if bitcoin doesn't get LN soon BCH is going to fucking bury them. Many people don't seem to know that this is literally 2011 all over again. get your ass in bch asap or be fucking poor forever.

>The fire rises
Not yet. But soonish. Before end of january probably.

The finger rises.

I have 10 BCH and I feel as though I'm gonna make it. I could buy like 5 more soon once my BTC clears coinbase but IDK if I should go all in

everything is going according to plan

Anyone else notice that /biz is getting more and more pro BCH? I think the logic is finally getting through to them. The (((jew))) magic is wearing off. Keep up the good work boys.

if it's jew magic it's poorly done because anyone can look on twitter and see the blockstream shills. once you start seeing random purple haired women bashing BCH and then you read through their post history and they have zero other posts regarding crypto is pretty obvious they are being paid.

except people here and on reddit are fucking retarded enough to fall for the bcash meme.

if your segwit coin is slow and expensive, it's not bitcoin. It's a shitcoin. Bitcoin cash is the only functional bitcoin hardfork

Of course. we are the very few who actually use BTC and have to frequently make transactions.

Once this bubble pops Bitcoin wont be able to get back up unless they increase blocksize which they ruled out 100%.
Its basic logic.

OH NO PLEASE INSTALL THIS NEW 100000 LINES OF CODE (in 18 months) IT WILL FIX IT ALL BUT ONLY MAYBE IF EVERYBODY USES IT LOL

meanwhile segwit is at what like 10% adoption after a year?