Moonero

Think about it user

> Price rising
> Drug dealers want it
> Coinbase started by supporting drug dealers
> Monero is being bought up hard today, get ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Monero coinbase
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really think there's a good chance Coinbase will add Monero in 2018. They have a very active team of developers, its actually being used for purchases, and its already on Kraken. If this happens XMR price will go through the roof

Makes sense and explains the 230-280 rise probably coinbase insider trading

ITS A FUCKING PRIVACY COIN YOU FUCKING MORONS WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY PUT IT ON AN EXCHANGE WHERE YOU HAVE TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Makes me think

This. Everyone is fucking retarded. Also, Monero bans coming to a world power near you, 2018-2019.

For the government it is actually better to have Monero in a mainstream server that requires a lot of verifications.. why? Because then they can see who owns what and who moves money etc.

Use your brains anons fucking hell.

Also Coinbase needs CORPORATE exposure and monero has it with GLOBEE - iota, etc etc do not so yeh XMR is a good contender.

Sorry I meant corporate level projects**

Because it's private, dumbfuck. It's not like it's hard to tumble or whatever... Saudi Arabia princes must've been all up in this shit after Bin Salamamalamayan fucked his cousins over.

This is so fucking stupid you have to be trolling

i like litecoin for the normie pump aspect and i like monero for the underground haven from normie aspect.

its good to be diversified in both

>It's not like it's hard to tumble
You don't need to tumble it.

>authorities can't ID cash outs of muh private coins

Exactly my point

It's well known to those who can do a bit of research that the NSA has been planning to buy as much xmr as they can in an attempt to control the market, as there is no way to monitor or control it otherwise

This. No one is stupid enough to think it’d go on CB so this thread must be coordinated shilling.

So uncle Sam can see who is putting money into monero and taking money out of it, then go from there
Use your brain user

No u

There has to be some way to buy it with cash YOU FUCKING MORON. Buying Monero from Coinbase would be no different that going to the bank and withdrawing cash YOU FUCKING MORON. Adding it to Coinbase they are encouraging people to cash in and out through Coinbase or Gdax where they already verified identity. This makes it compliant with AML and KYC laws YOU FUCKING MORON.

At least you know how to name your images, I guess.

Knowing thyself is the first step to self improvement, we're rooting for you!

Coinbase would never add Monero because they don't want the government on their ass about it

Can't wait to come back to /biz and rub it in your cucked face when CB adds Monero in 2018

Ask yourself, why would the biggest normie exchange with the most attention to it want to sell a coin that the government would likely hound them about?

LocalMonero.co

I believe it'll go on coinbase for the following reasons:

Govt control of who's buying it - they know.
They see you cash out.

They know everything, they monitor you for buying it. See all packages you receive, intercept your drugs and cp.

They have you dead to rights.

It just makes sense realistically, its the only way to control it because they can't control btc shapeshifted to XMR

Coinbase is already AML and KYC compliant. Kraken already sells Monero. Why does the government allow people to get cash from ATM machines? You dumb cucks have so much irrational fear of muh government its ridiculous.

>Govt control of who's buying it - they know.
>They see you cash out.

So Coinbase will willingly add Monero knowing the government will likely force them to give names and amounts purchased of a privacy coin, making their trustworthiness go down the shitter? Sounds like a great PR plan

That won't cruelly result in controlling or being able to read Monero ledgers, just tagging ID's on people that buy it from Coinbase.

XMR being sold on Normiebase wouldn't change shit. Most people buy these cryptos as an investment anyways.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=Monero coinbase

Coimbase already bends over backwards for the irs and their customers don't seem to care

Sucks for coinbase doesn't it? Makes monero moon and makes us all money though
Its the govt lets be real, they got al capone for tax evasion and it was a shit case.

While everyones been arguing xmr is about to breach $300

Thanks op
+$15 each xmr since your post.

Student loans going bye bye with drug dealer money