2018 /comfy/ year

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

What are you hiding faggot

>four thousand united states dollars
Yes, user. Time to retire in live out the rest of your days in excess and luxury.

not enough link

I would hide my bitbean holdings too

If by “make it” you mean you can afford a 2008 Toyota Camry with 130k miles and a broken cup holder, then yes, you’re definitely going to make it user.

but dude, bitcoin is going to be 1 million dollar in 2018, and there's all kinds of other huge gains and shit. i heard that on facebook somewhere.

some random shitcoins I just haven't loaded off yet, don't feel like getting scolded for em

4k usd in btc/eth on this day last year would have netted millions. I'm talking about 2018 you fuckin tard

lol we can see what you've hidden

hiding his ltc holdings for some reason. what did he mean by this?

F-f-fuck y-y-y-you

>don't feel like getting scolded for em

kek

kek, does nobody read the title, i'm talkin about 2018 ya fuckin tourist

ik, I want to accumulate more soon

I also plan on adding ADA, REQ, and POWR to my portfolio

fuckin hell, if yall really wanna know, it's LAT, XNN, and VIU from top to bottom (the last two were just randomly leftover from previous trades, idk why i even still have em)

>4k usd in btc/eth on this day last year
It would have netted you about 250k maximum and 2017 was an exceptionally good year.

Remember there's only a limited amount of money in the world....and when the market cap of any single asset gets to that point (roughly 147 times Bitcoin's current cap), it starts to get ridiculous.

ok, true, I just sold off some heavy bags today so I'm temporarily using BTC until I find another low mc coin to invest in.

My goal portfolio by EOY 2017 is something like 50% ETH, 20% LINK, 10% ADA, 10% REQ or ARK, 10% POWR

>Remember there's only a limited amount of money in the world
Objectively false. The value of the global derivatives market is over $1 quadrillion, while the total amount of "real money" in the world is only $90 trillion.

What color iPhone X did you buy, OP? Genuinely curious

>something happened therefore it will happen again
Make sure your pink wojak folder is big enough.

black

ok but investing $1ks into low market cap coins under $1 with solid dev teams/roadmaps is pretty much a 100% fuckin guarantee to make a shitload of money in 2018

>subtle pump

You will have about 40k by the eoy 2018

The fact you've STILL not bought req shows why you're so fucking pajeet-tier

>a 100% fuckin guarantee
Are you baiting or genuinely delusional? Nothing is guaranteed on this speculative market, most certainly not with shitcoins. Their only purpose is being a pumping engine.

christ, i said i was planning on adding it, give me sum fuckin time

Lmao think that all you want bud. New money is coming in by the thousands, and while the market is speculative, crypto just isn't gonna disappear next year. And I never said anything about shitcoins, I said I'd invest in coins with solid dev teams, learn to fuckin read pajeet

>crypto just isn't gonna disappear next year
Neither did websites after the dotcom bubble burst. Not sure how that *guarantees* you becoming a millionaire in a year off a $4000 investment though.

watchu hidin there buddy boi

The Facebook idiots all say it's a bubble dude

i'm gonna be dumping more money in ofc, not just 4k, and it's pretty much a 99.99% guarantee you will make money so long as you don't act like a total dumbass and fall for shilled PnDs

see