What the hell is going on with litecoin?

Why has it double in a couple of days? There is literally no reason for this to be happening.

cause it works. why are you mad that its going up?

bitcoin fees are insane
ethereum got fucked by cats
litecoin is the only thing on coinbase that normies can buy and use.

FUCK I put money into it earlier and immediately took it out wehem it dropped 5 dollars in a matter of minutes. Now its gone up $40. fucking wouldf have netted me $100

I sold mine right before the big bump on the 8th.

Basically, it's on coinbase and has the lowest value of the 3. Normies see that and go "oh great this one hasn't gone up yet, I haven't missed the boat."

Take your fucking profits now if you're in LTC, far as I'm concerned.

sold all my eth and ltc before the pump. bought .5 BTC at 17k

Normies realize it transfers faster and cheaper than Btc.

No chance. More normies are about to get lured in after today's hike. We're going to wake up to articles tomorrow discussing the price double and it's gonna go to $500 or more by the end of the year, especially after Christmas money gets thrown around the country for people to play with.

n00bs getting frustrated with BTC so they switch to LTC because at least it doesn't suck for small transfers as much. BTC is great for big money. If you are transferring less than 1000 dollars don't even consider it.

Sold 15 at $200 because I thought it was going to correct.

>tfw only use LTC to transfer from different exchanges, and later trade it with shitcoins
Should have held onto it when it was at $100.

It might come back down.

If not, lmfao that's what you get for trying to ride waves like a cool kid.

Literally me
My shitcoins are almost worthless now

normies are clueless, all the traders have moved from btc to ltc, there are 300,000 ltc being traded atm on gdax vs less than a 1000 btc. thats what pushing the ltc up, the big traders which are gone from btc trading.

Threadly reminder that "normies" cannot make a coin, any coin, suddenly go from a week of total flatness to suddenly spiking 70% in FOURTEEN HOURS (ie, what we saw last Friday).

This absolutely requires coordination, and anybody who doesn't see that this particular spike was/is coordinated is retarded.

Stop using "normie visibility" as an excuse for why this shit went parabolic over the course of hours. Fucking garbage low-effort unsubstantiated explanation. That's not how normie money flows. That's how chinaman whale money flows.

Good job user, buy high sell low. You'll make it here on Veeky Forums. You're one of us now.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK LA I'M DOING IT I'M BUYING IT AT $241 I DON'T WANT TO MISS IT WHEN IT GOES TO $300 OR $500 TOMORROW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GOODBYE MY $2500 KEK GIVE ME STRENGTH FUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>buying at ATH
wew lad

you have nothing to support the claim that this is the ATH

My god that's stupid
>What is historical price

log off biz
your hands are too weak to post here, you'll lose everything

quit while you're ahead- investing isnt for you

litecoin is the perfect distraction. currently accumulating undervalued shitcoins for 2018 portfolio. thanks based litecoin and bitcoin and little bit eth

>you have nothing to support the claim that this is the ATH
Other then the fact... That it actually is the ATH...

wow... this market...

ALREADY $100 UP WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH