Use your crypto gains to buy silver. The total market is only around $20 billion or so...

Use your crypto gains to buy silver. The total market is only around $20 billion or so, and the financers are over 100x leveraged. That is, there is paper demand, ETFs and the like, for more than 100x the amount that exists. Who goes down when the fraud is revealed? Finance companies who are your blood sucking landlords. Do it Veeky Forums, use your gains to kill the fraudsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

goldbroker.com/news/paper-silver-market-250-times-size-physical-silver-market-526
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

silver never moons

Because there are too many paper claims. Get physical and stack.

when will bugs get it
silver and gold can endlessly rigged, seized, outlawed....thus it can never moon or be useful

Already have digital silver don't need literal shit coins instead

Altcoins are fine but imagine how much they'll be worth when finance giants default and silver moons because their fraud was exposed.

Paper silver is 250x the physical supply. Expose the fraud. Demand physical.

Sorry, forgot source.
goldbroker.com/news/paper-silver-market-250-times-size-physical-silver-market-526

Bump. This is how you bring down the banks. Buy physical silver. They don't have the supply

I'm in heavy on crypto but OP is right. The number of paper contracts on the silver futures market is drastically higher which is supressing the price level to 1980's price points. It is fucking insane. The recent trader dumps of billions in contracts on the PM markets have not dented the market as hard as it used to. If you want a hedge against the dollar and have a ton of money in crypto buy some physical silver as a safe guard. Worst case the fiat cartel keeps hammering and you still retain your economic value.

This is true of most commodities though. More gold etfs than physical gold.

Yes, it is why the system is designed in the manner it is. To control resources.

but since they raising the interest rates wont the dollar become more valuable? isnt that why gold and silver are going down?

I've got 30kg of silver - seems like it can't go much lower plus stacking is cool shit, I got into it because of Looper.

In a normal market absolutely. These are not normal times though the dollar needs to stay relatively weak in order to pay off the mounting debts.

damn

it mooned once a few years ago, hasn't mooned again since

3k ounces here, bought it in April when btc was sub 2k, JUST

Yes, but the gold market is much bigger than silver, making the fraud more expensive to expose. Silver is our most feasible target.

name senpai. i've got 1/10 what you have. it is fun.

I've invested heavily in silver for a 10+ year period.. always waiting for it to moon, but it only did briefly a long time ago.

It isn't unlikely though that a lot of those who these days make fortunes in crypto will seek other means to secure their wealth. It could happen.

Well that's the thing mate - these gains I'm starting to have to consider where to put it - I will be purchasing bars of gold when I cash it out - safe, liquid and pm shops are less nosy than banks.

Silver will only keep dropping in the next year or two

Not a bad idea to buy some but I would wait a year and also keep it a small part of portfolio

A lot of the silver and gold bugs have switched to crypto however I'm sure this crypto shit, whilst I want exposure to it, is going to collapse in a heap.

I have some exposure to it however I'd not bet the farm on it.

However for some of the NEETs here sub $10k I think it's some great opportunity - nothing like being in a corner...

>nothing like being in a corner
what do you mean? i don't understand.

I'm $5000+ in on physical silver, $2000+ in Goldmoney, my favorite is junk silver because it's great for beginners to buy right now. I'm also about to get into silver mining stocks, just brushing up on my research first. All this and I'm a NEET for the past 4 years, about to go to flight school...

This is not how you bring down the banks. Gold and silver were literally what created the banks.

I think there's tranches to risk-taking which is sort of keyed to what people can buy.

1. Phone?
2. Car?
3. House?
4. F-you money?
5. Private plane?

So if you're on level 1 and you can't afford a car you'll bet everything you have - save for what it costs for a phone. If you're on level 2 and you can't afford a house you'll bet everything you have - save for what it costs for a car - that's just the psychology I imagine for Veeky Forums crypto speculators.

This is accurate. Moved every year for the last 8 years. The RE here is now exceeding 08' levels as shown by the case-shiller index. If I had placed a down payment my life would be boxed in for decades and the risk level high if the market decided to pull back. Everything I owned was depreciating. Funny part is now I don't want to buy a home anymore. It's a surreal feeling making it.

You forgot about kids and the ole ball and chain

Every time gold went up people said to buy silver. It was always better to just buy more gold.