LITECOIN

Litecoin is a good buy if you haven't got it already. Normies are downloading coinbase and seeing that LTC is cheapest so are buying that, it's gonna pump for at least a few days.

Litecoin is a very good investment if your goal is to have less satoshis than you started with

have normies stopped buying BTC? seems like not much mooning going on there

LTC is a lot more likely to pull a 10x than BTC

im smelling a profit taking drop

makes sense. i bought 150ltc when it was 35 dollars and now i have 25,000 USD in cryptos to diversify.

fuck satoshi. I HAVE LITECOIN, BITCH

The better question is, what is the next crypto to be listed on Coinbase?

not that it wont go back up

BTC is getting exponentially slower, these past two weeks millions of normies have jumped on and driven fees and transaction times through the roof. They also see Litecoin is cheaper and so just assume its gonna be the next bitcoin

It's been doing alright for a satoshi collector like myself.

they may be right
i dont know about you guys but this fast price increase scares me

dunno if i should sell my monero at loss and buy more ltc

if we are honest we doint know what the hell going on

I did that, and it went well, but now monero is going up.

We have lift off! $250 here we come

going up agen i just can get myself to jump in this fast to fast im just sit and watch

mfw just went all in because I thought another moon mission is inbound

If it doesn't happen, it's all me, now you know

prob $400 by tomorrow

We're going again. Let's go boys. All aboard

Onward to $250

mfw it's pink

sorry guys, it's crashing now and it's all my fault

how can this be so no one wants to take profit that's no normal its like everyone's high its like nothing i ever seen this is going to end in hart break

Traders are playing their craft at your expense, thats whats going on. Nobody is trading BTC. Normies are doing noting, its the big sharks blocking the growth of btc at the benefit of ltc.
Wait until next monday when CME will list the btc at low price and watch it go moon again.

Now plz calculate how much would you have if you bough btc or xmr at that date

So we all are millionaires i guess

well i sold 3/4 of my LTC i will not touch the other 1/4 i am happy with what i made and i wont jump off a roof ether way i am now witnessing real life UFO kek

What price should I short at? .014?

should I buy? SHOULD I BUY?

Do you think some people are not selling anything?
& maybe selling everything to buy all LTC?
That would be horrible

its at its all time high lol. now is a terrible time to buy. wait till it dumps. even charlie himself said its going to dump

ALWAYS
TO. THE. MOON

Yes user do it for me my funds are locked atm

sorry im yapping a lot its just i mean can it just keep going up forever? 1 million a coin? why not?right?

lol, fomo is strong with this one

>4979379
NO SHIT YOU DOUBLE NIGGER

>it's another "normies have 50iq and only buy the cheapest coin because reasons"
Kill yourself op.

Broken out in every sense and confirmed in every sense, it won't be dipping back down below $200 before it hits $400, and the road up to 400 will be within a 24-48 hour period. There isn't a better time to buy.

The only way this won't come to be is if BTC crashes, or if BCH starts pumping instead. It looks as though the market has chosen LTC for now though, and it is likely to overtake BCH market cap. Either way a 50/50 LTC/BCH over the next 2 days is an amazing bet.

Yeah, I sold half my stack @220 and made a huge profit today and will hodl the rest. Real curious as to how far this'll go, though. It's insane.

It doesnt matter how high it goes if u not trading it, because when it crashes will be down again, and u will swear why u didn't trade it to BTC when it was 0.15 btc

should i buy a little now or wait til a dip?

noobie here pls no bully :C

no i don't trade i turned it to cash its in my bank now still have 1/4 in ltc no other coins im am just in Aw

Jesus christ it won't stop climbing. I love this.

I'm a normie, threw in $1500 8 days ago and now have $7000 after a couple good BTC trades on the big run up and then getting in LTC at like $90.

Holding LTC forever

Thanks everybody

fuck it's more than that now I looked away from the screen for 30 seconds. LTC is god coin.

Thanks faggot.

i hope your be ok if it crashes should you take some money?

Holy shit, if this continues, litecoin will flip with Bcash.

Be careful guys, my 5 LTC @ $98 doesn't reach my account until Thursday, so it will definitely drop before then.

I've got 2000 dollars to invest, but I have no clue if it's gonna dump after this. Should I go for it or wait a little?

I'M NEW TO THIS AND PUT $100 IN AT 235 WHEN CAN I BUY A PRIVATE ISLAND FULL OF MOMMY GFS

bcash deserves to die as the rip-off pump n dump leech off of bitcoin fork that it is.

LoL its like a new life form

Exactly 6 years from today.

Cool

I put in $50 at 150 too, will that speed up the process

I'd use the opportunity to buy more if it crashes. Which I expect one of these days. But I really think LTC has a bright future. I may take $500 of it out to play around and invest in some smaller moonshots and hope to hit big on those

This was $1500 I had decided I could afford to lose and be ok anyway. Will ride it out to lambo status or lose it all

Fascinating

I fucking had 119LTC when i sold at 120. I now have 0.93BTC

I really need the ratio to go back to 0.0075. I'm down almost 60LTC if i buy back in >.

250 jesus fuck

What are you using to trade?

Holy fuck

To the fucking moon!

AHAHAHHAAA

wow just wow

I was trading on GDAX and just discovered Binance and made an account there last night so may move some BTC over there

>TFW bought at 175 ATH before dip and held
Wew

What ze fuck is this, bought 7 LTC out of boredom yesterday and now it jumps like 100 euro's ? Should have bought it all. fuck me

Buy high and sell low, tis the Veeky Forums way

bought 18 at 90 USD

not selling til 1k

So what is our resident whale pumping to as a target?

heading to $300 how long i say in less then 20min?

we are going to 500 within the next few days

DROP YOU FUCKER

there no fucken way im buying at this price i just wont

it just hit 270, and i havent even received the coins i bought yesterday D:

I wonder what the new floor will be after this pump. This is wild.

Holy fuck I've never seen Bittrex flip out like this

dont its going to drop at least to 230, probably wont see 200 again. but dont buy at 260

ETHEREUM BTFO

This is clearly a Mana

The supply literally can't keep up with the demand

iv heard of them but this is the 1st time i have seen it

I'm going to get my exchange account ready for selling, which at this place (bitbargain.co.uk) charges 0.003BTC for the privilege.

Aside from not having any BTC (just LTC) I'm not too crazy about buying £38 worth of BTC just for this.

What do?

I did the same and i'm getting bitter about it

to all who may have 30k or more think will you be ok if what the maker of LTC said that it will correct 90% will be ok? not taken any money???

how many people can afford this?

I wouldn't worry too much, it's good to be cautious sometimes. If it can rise like this it can fall just as fast, which is of course a buying opportunity. And if that never happens, well, you can't win 'em all.

oh O what was that?

This will be the first lesson of pump n dump.

Watch normies cry the next few days...

coinbase wants $600 for 2.1 LTC WTF???

dont buy LTC from coinbase atm, buy ethereum and trade it for LTC(priced at 238 on binance)

So why shouldn't we profit off of normies? Normies buying=value goes up

To rich for my blood

o boy here comes that take down hold on

Bittrex makes niggers look like mensa level savants

why the fuck is it literally 20 or 30 dollars less than on gdax, fucking asinine

Protip: LTC will eclipse BTC

anyone who's not a brainlet realizes this to be true. It's just a matter of time. This time next year the big crypto discussion will be BTC or LTC, there will be no other crytpos to talk about

There's millions of normies yet to be exploited.

My man!

BTW nice dubs

ETH will remain relevant. Vitalik will always be doing talks about stuff and its foundation will continue to grow but i do think LTC will be seen as the "Bitcoin cash" that bitcoin cash isnt. People will say bitcoin is gold while LTC has actual functionality as a currency with faster transactions and hopefully lower fees. tiem will tell