Redpill me on Ripple. What am I in for? I currently have about 800 XRP

Redpill me on Ripple. What am I in for? I currently have about 800 XRP

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K9AnjqS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bag holding of the century.

Bankruptcy

Do nothing. Just keep it and wait.
There's gonna be a two week period next year when it explodes and shoots right up.
It's gonna become a coin popular with normies who want in on crypto but are scared. Because of XPRs tie in with banks it gonna be seen as THE choice for moms and pops.
None of them have even heard about it yet, they're all talking about BTC, but they'll all be saying how they got in when it was worth 25c.

So you're saying buy up as much as I can in anticipation of an "explosion" in value? Since I'm unable to directly buy XRP with USD, which crypto should I exchange for XRP instead?

Sell it and buy mco cause it's going up this week discord.gg/K9AnjqS

>implying crypto trading will even be a thing in a few years
Crypto will eventually catch on, but only as a currency or utility. As tulip trading, well that sort of thing won't exist anymore.

TONS O' BAGS

I dont understand why Its price is so low

shitcoin

But what about banks using ripple? I really dont know why It is considered a shitcoin please help me understand

Imagine a vast, flat ocean, stretching out to the horizon as far as the eye can see...

there are 39 billion coins, user. for future reference, (market cap) / (# of coins) = coin price

my line of reasoning is i am investing in the team behind it. i know my limits as a trader and person. the price wont moon, but as an actual utility it is one of the few alts that has staying power
it has market differentiation and a good team.

I remeber when i held litecoin and people told me to sell that shit because the price was going no where. Guess what I kept it and now its worth alot. Now people keep telling me to sell my ripple.

XRP is the banks choice. Bet against it if you want. The banks are going to hold the large majority of whatever crypto is decided long term. Hence the quiet pilot program and stable value. As soon As the banks have the lions share.... boom. Not to the moon, but it will be the safe, solid, dependable option that will grow.

What Bags? im up more than BTC.

Its the same shit as lumens?

It was invented by the Lumen guy but is only for banks and they don't need the coin to use the service trololo.