REQT

Pull the plug guys, sell now and if you're really that into req buy when it hits 1100. This shit gonna keep on dropping believe it.

Just sold 100k

thx just bought 100k

Shit. I panic sold. Just bought 100k again.

too much work to send to binance, ill just sell next year.

Just sold 50k and bought 50k

>selling before testnet
>selling before the kyber teamup in Singapore

its like you want to stay poor

Do you guys ever wonder why you're broke? It's because you fall for threads like this.

bought 100K got scared and sold 100K then realized i shouldnt be scared and bought 100K. Thanks!

Same I'd have to sync my wallet. I'll just wait until it's on kraken.

sold 80k but it went up and could only buy back 73k wtf OP you said believe it

Just sold 100K short on margin, and then went long 100K and liquidated my own short.

>This shit gonna keep on dropping believe it.
Based on what?

NOOOO YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

People : Do not sell ANY of your REQ under $1. You're gonna regret it in Q1.

my REQ is not leaving my hands until $100
TITANIUM

Yeah let it dip so I can buy in

Didn't pull the plug at 1.2k ATH. Pulling the plug now and going back to being a poor street shitting pajeet. Feels bad boyos. Them gains. Sell it all while you can. It's on the highway to hell

SOLD EVERYTHING RUMOR on ThE STREET THAT COLOSSUS HAS BEEN ABANDONNED

SELL SELL SELLLLLLLL

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MOON MISSION IS THIS YOU ASSHOLE SHIT FUCKERS BITCH CUNT COCKBOYS
GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY BACK! NOW!

wtf is going on?

you should be ashamed of yourself, FUDing so people can sell their gains so u can buy the dip. Gtfo lowlife

>t. faggot who just sold and is scared he'll miss the moon, which he will

WAS THIS A FUCKING TEEKA PUMP AND DUMP? WAS VIZARD BEHIND THIS? IS THIS CONFIDO 2.0? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU IDIOTS GET ME TO BUY

Just sold 100k

once the 1000 barrier is hit, it's gonna be OVER

ONE OF THE DEVS IS FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK WITH ONE OF CONFIDOS DEVS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

>every second I HODL is a second im not getting rich off the big 3.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Nice just gave 100k to a homeless nigger

>waiting 2 fucking months holding bags after seeing what LTC did tonight
Stay poor.

HAHAHAHA thanks for selling me your bags on the cheap fagots, we're going back up

buy the dip you idiots

DEAD
CAT
BOUNCE
GET OUT _NOW_

i sold all my 150k req two weeks ago at like 8 cents and want to die

this is just a Live Cat Pounce guys, it'll be jumpin up soon

It dropped from $0.19 to $0.16 today. Just wait for it to fall back to $0.11 by the end of this week. Guaranteed.

This guy gets it. It's going back to 600 sats. Dump and rebuy while you can pajeets. Don't be the last one to be holding onto those curry shitbags

Wew

Thank God this board has IDs

Eat a gazillion dicks with your horrible attitude. We're in a marathon not a sprint

It just stood up to BTC, then LTC, then Eth bull runs. This is not dropping below 1000 sats for quite a while.

>people literally sold halfway through the forming of a bull flag and are trying to FUD a dip into existence

Oh my sides.

MORE LIKE A FUCKING DUMPATHON!!! SCAMMED AS FUCK! NICE COPE LOL

SELL NOW OR YOU END UP A LAUGHING STOCK LIKE THE LINKIES

Nah, I'm gonna sleep instead.
Too lazy to send it to ED every time a token goes on a dip

1080 to 1050 in the last 2 minutes says otherwise. Next buy order after 1050 is a measly 1036. It's not even about bag holding. Why the fuck wouldn't you sell when you're up at $0.19 and rebuy back in at $0.11 for free fucking profit? Are you actually fucking retarded?

Jokes on you, Im already a linkie

>being this new

>someone just bought 20k bags and shot it back to 1130 sats
KEK

My bois are on this. Monitor for more 100k

I bought 100k when it was 4 cents and another 89k as it rode up to 5 then 12 cents. Having irons hands means holding BOTH was, as prices increase or decrease. I'll sell some req when it's over a dollar or hold until it's literally 1 cent. Your flimsy pajeet hands shouldn't be dishing out advice about holding. Where are my fellow req holders with iron hands?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im gay???

>still 19c

get reqt faggot

you're making me hard

900K brother iron hands here, bought at 5 and 8 cents

Why are you guys using binance instead of etherdelta?

Probably because binance is absorbing volume from every other exchange and its good.

ED is fucking trash

No joke though this coin is comfy as fuck. Bought at 3 cents and 6 cents. Around 400k holder here

Maxed out my whitelist account at ICO. Kept buying all the way down to the bottom until I was all in at an average of 0.00015 ETH/REQ. Ended up with over 800k. At $1 USD I'm a millionaire in my local currency. At that time I'll sell about half my stack for ETH and take out about 10k to have fun with. Can't wait.

I know have 4 large bags of REQ, from .043 on. Lord, we're all gonna make it.

Fuck yeah. Same. $1 REQ and I am debt free. Let's go.

Fuck yeah mate. Could take a while but I'm confident we will get there.

$1 req would be great and make me a lot of money but c'mon guys go for the big picture. Can we get to 100 already in like 2021?

We'll see $1 by February or March, I am confident.

Creeping back toward .19.

theoretically it could go higher than that if it gets widely adopted and enough coins are burning

t. faggots who sold at 18 cents and were hoping for a dip that didn't come, so now they FUD others

this shit isn't going any lower. The subreddit is growing 10% per day. That is faster than any crypto reddit in history. Get fucked you daytrading faggots

Is that true? Killer. Not gonna lie, I have day-traded the SHIT out of REQ, but i've increased my stack of it X4, and never touched my earliest buy-in. It's been such a beautiful few weeks. Not touching them anymore.

Nice. But if I see people spouting bullshit FUD because they fucked up selling too early, I'm gonna call them out on it.

No doubt, a lot of people are already very jealous. This will continue. Try to not rub it in too much later. ;)

One of my buy orders went off at 36500, hoping it hits 33500 for the next one then I'll probably hold.

>t. faggots who sold at 18 cents and were hoping for a dip that didn't come, so now they FUD others
literally me

WTF REDDIT!? I TOOK OUT A 2ND MORTGAGE ON MY HOUSE TO BUY THIS COIN!
I'M RUINED!