Undervalued coins?

Undervalued coins?

I missed raiblocks, am holding ripio.

What else to check out?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethergreen.org
etherdelta.com/#0x108caf59641fc5d27502a87e641872b62d606ae2-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

railblocks which getting pumped by a single whale who will dump on you once it hits 3$
>you havent missed shit yet

yeah but less than 3x gains is not enough

Musicoin and vertcoin tbqh.

REQ and XLM dude. people are also saying universa is going to be huge when it hits the exchanges

why music coin?

ADA or Cardano is my pick.

All these 3rd gen ETH wannabes moon hard at some point and the reason is simple, VCs throw their versions of moonshots on them. They probably won't be the next 'Microsoft' but they could be and a couple millions by some SV whale is like us dropping a couple of thousand. They will moon multiple times. Look at the piece of shit IOTA and how it mooned from 1 to 5 dollars.

Copico(XCPO) is basically a masternode version of safex with a drastically lower total supply.

HST

lol those are the exact two other coins i own besides ripio (just started recently) and I've been looking at universa

I'm just worried that the coin won't necessarily be worth much, even if the project over all gets traction

Unlike safex the token isn’t a security as it is only used to transact on the blockchain. Safex is going to get delisted from bittrex on dec 15 essentially killing the project. Copico is a candidate to take the market-cap that safex is going to lose.

BTC

lol, you so didn't miss on RaiBlocks. It's not even on any major exchange yet.

Do you know what will fucking happen when it gets listed there? It will get in top 10 currencies in no time.

I got 1G of it at $1.08 today, and I'd get it even if it was $3.

is that a bosmer?

Lite coin is going to 1k

Ripio is a good coin. Many updates coming up and them announcing partnership with kybernetwork. I just bought more during the dip

Chainlink, ffs.

Musicoin undervalued but wouldn't hope for it to gain value anytime soon.

VTC valued just about where it should be, but value will rise with adoption/trading pairs.

Not undervalued, but good solid long term hold.

Overvalued compared to other coins, so overvalued by definition. Still a solid long term hold, but I think OP is looking for quick undervalued returns.

Yes it is, easily by Christmas.

My own additions:
ETH to 1-2k
XMR to 1k.

Most top 10 coins are undervalued due to BTC pump. I would say even NEO could conservatively pump up to $200 with a small positive push. It isn't really a question of IF, but WHEN

HST has huge upside potential 2 min of DD and you'll see.

enigma

Blocknet is highly undervalued.

Universa is a shittier EOS but its no-morals marketing strategy will probably see it moon like user says. Just don't longhodl.

0x
IOP
STRAT
COSS
INCNT

I can't wait to learn more about pic related. I think it's gonna be a good one

Payfair/PFR, super low market cap but huge potential, working product out soon

i'm new to crypto so i'm a bit wary about using etherdelta

OP here, any thoughts about trade.io? i think it's sounds like it could gain a lot when hitting exchanges

I use it the smallest amount possible but it's worth it to use to get into investments like this

but isn't it hard not fucking up?

I haven't had any problems yet desu, not sure what you meant by that. It feels a bit slower and poorly optimized unlike other exchanges but its the only place you can get some coins/tokens

OK ill tell you the single most undervalued token by far in existence. But only because i am done accumulating and am already all in. The answer is VIBE. Any questions?

think about raiblock in its early stages. were there a ton of pajeets shilling it? no.

you have to go for the HIDDEN GEMS, the ones you have to do a little research on, not the ones eveyrone and their grandma "agrees" will moon.

that next coin is encrypgen (DNA). dyor

What is so special about it and when could it moon?

We tried to save them, they won’t listen. When it goes live we don’t need them

Ethergreen ethergreen.org
Just got a cool new forum. ERC 20 token with an active dev team and low supply. etherdelta.com/#0x108caf59641fc5d27502a87e641872b62d606ae2-ETH

what's special about it is it offers a service every human on the planet can appreciate and no one else is attempting to do it. That service is capturing hologram performances and allowing you to experience it as if you were there by displaying it in a virtual reality. As to when will it moon, it should have already the only reason it has not is lack of awareness. Let me ask you people a question. Name one coin that has 4 partnerships with billion dollar companies and yes has a market cap under 10 million dollar? there is only one correct answer and that is VIBE. Any other questions?

i've just read that you have to do more things by yourself than on the big exchanges and thus some people have fucked up

I'll obviously do my own research, but honestly, I don't really trust my judgement that much and I find it very hard to know what to look for, although I'm trying to look at the teams and the progress they've done so far...

I'm thinking about investing smaller amounts (like 100 euro or bit less each) in:

Siacoin
Raiblocks
0x
Kyber

Cindicator
Storj
HST
Social Send
trade.io

Thoughts on any of these?

BCO
BIS